VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait so JD may not be there for the verdict bc he has some prior engagement?! Wow. As a juror who had to sit through this tedious trial for 6 weeks if the litigant who brought the claim wasn’t even there to receive his verdict I’d be so pissed! Poor jury! They’re in my thoughts as we get close to deliberations! What a nightmare for them!

Also since AH has a counterclaim she will have the final word in closings it looks like.
What!!! AH has the final word in closing. :(

Here's a transcript of Stephen Dueters. I wanted to know what he had to say. He makes a good point that a chair couldn't have been rolled at AH on the plane because chairs on planes cannot move. Her account that JD kicked her to the ground while he was in a sitting position is unlikely, but I think it's even more unlikely that after that, she laid on the ground long enough for him to remove a boot and then throw it at her. That's insane. There's a diagram of the plane at the end.

Last edited:
When was that picture of JD with the ice cream spilled on his lap taken?

It is important to know the date because in the bottom right corner of that picture, there is a theatrical bruise kit---the kind that CREATES bruises----sitting right on the table.

It would be wild if that pic was taken around the time she was seen with her bruises.
I hope JD's legal team noticed the bruise kit!

Apparently WB has released a statement to the trial about the Aquaman 2 role, disputing what AH is claiming - basically rebutting what AH's agent testified. It had nothing to do with Waldman's statements.

Twitter thread here:

link to statement here:

WB reply to JD opposition Quash(1-12).pdf

They petitioned the Fairfax court to quash having to be deposed for the case. That part was denied, but apparently they were granted a protective order from being forced to comment on it in the future.
I can't wait for rebuttal.

Copy and pasted from the pdf.

Ms. Heard did not suffer any adverse employment action by Warner Bros. in
connection with either Aquaman or Aquaman 2 because of any of the allegedly
defamatory statements by John C. Depp, II (“Mr. Depp”) or Adam Waldman (“Mr.
Waldman”) that are alleged in her Counterclaim (the “Counterclaim Statements”).
Ms. Heard’s compensation for Aquaman or Aquaman 2 was not reduced because
of the Counterclaim Statements.

Ms. Heard filmed Aquaman 2 between July 15, 2021 and November 16, 2021.

Any alleged delay in picking up Ms. Heard’s option for Aquaman 2 was due to
creative issues in casting Ms. Heard in the role of Mera for Aquaman 2, which
were communicated to Ms. Heard’s agent at the time.

Any alleged delay in Warner Bros. picking up Ms. Heard’s option for Aquaman 2
was not due to Ms. Heard’s dispute with Mr. Depp or to any of the allegations in
this lawsuit, specifically including the Counterclaim Statements.

Warner Bros. would not have paid Ms. Heard more money on Aquaman 2, even if
Ms. Heard had had more time to attempt to renegotiate her contract

Let's not forget when he directed his anger at cabinets and poured himself a mega pint. While AH video taped him. AH probably thought the cabinet kicking was about her - you're so vain... MOO

<s>
Most importantly...in AH team land...all the testimony about...

Gasp!! Marilyn Manson was AT THEIR HOME ON THANKSGIVING !!!

JD was playing the music of...Marilyn Manson...on the morning after the alleged rape occurred while in Austrailia .

Therefore...one must believe that that ^^^ right there equals proof of violence occurring... :rolleyes:

The sheer and utter madness...
This defense on it's face is a joke, IMO

Regarding the picture of Johnny with the ice cream in his lap, was it during his testimony that he said something along the lines of it being a set up to get a picture of him in a degrading position? Something like AH asked him to hold it, even knowing he was practically passed out, and then took the picture once he knodded off and it was spilling? I feel like I either heard this in the trial or maybe I read it online. But, anyway, when Camille asked AH about that picture and pointed out that Johnny's right hand was in his pocket, I thought she was going to go down that path about it was a malicious set up photo.

I think that was the implication. Sometimes Camille just let there be a pause, to let it sink in. She didn't belabor some points, which I guess is trusting that the jury will come to the same conclusions on their own? Remember we still have rebuttal phase and closing arguments to come, to drive certain points home.

Apparently WB has released a statement to the trial about the Aquaman 2 role, disputing what AH is claiming - basically rebutting what AH's agent testified. It had nothing to do with Waldman's statements.

Twitter thread here:

link to statement here:

WB reply to JD opposition Quash(1-12).pdf

They petitioned the Fairfax court to quash having to be deposed for the case. That part was denied, but apparently they were granted a protective order from being forced to comment on it in the future.
So, according to this document (as I understand it), WB was upset that team JD was insisting on a deposition because they had already provided a statement that none of the rumors/press had anything to do with casting or reducing AH role in Aquaman 2. Then they stated AH had removed that claim of loss/damages from Aquaman 2 in her countersuit? But she and her agent testified about it anyway, claiming they had to fight to be in the movie due to "bad press". How was that testimony even allowed if she supposedly removed that aspect of the claim?

So here, on page 11 are two versions of the "hair" supposedly ripped out of her head on 12/15/15. Neither one of them look like something pulled out at the roots, but the picture Kevin took looks more like hair from a hairbrush. He said the hair was in PH4. I thought this argument was in PH3?

Also, if someone is ripping out hair at the roots (in order to cause scalp damage) from the top/back of her head as she claims, it would be long strands! The hair in the photo looks like short tufts of trimmed hair to me.

Regarding the picture of Johnny with the ice cream in his lap, was it during his testimony that he said something along the lines of it being a set up to get a picture of him in a degrading position? Something like AH asked him to hold it, even knowing he was practically passed out, and then took the picture once he knodded off and it was spilling? I feel like I either heard this in the trial or maybe I read it online. But, anyway, when Camille asked AH about that picture and pointed out that Johnny's right hand was in his pocket, I thought she was going to go down that path about it was a malicious set up photo.
Timestamped for when he was asked about it during cross. JD's explanation makes sense. His right hand is in his pocket. AH looks like she was trying really hard not to laugh. MOO

So, according to this document (as I understand it), WB was upset that team JD was insisting on a deposition because they had already provided a statement that none of the rumors/press had anything to do with casting or reducing AH role in Aquaman 2. Then they stated AH had removed that claim of loss/damages from Aquaman 2 in her countersuit? But she and her agent testified about it anyway, claiming they had to fight to be in the movie due to "bad press". How was that testimony even allowed if she supposedly removed that aspect of the claim?

I believe it says "JD opposition" which would be AH's team, wouldn't it?

WB is understandably pissed, because AH was wanting them sanctioned for not deposing. AH's team was being sneaky, trying to sneak in digs at WB to circumvent the retraction.

But this is AH's MO, they did the same thing leaking that split lip picture to TMZ after it was ruled inadmissible for the case (due to metadata timing issues). Originally she claimed that the abuse first started in 2013, but the picture leaked to TMZ is dated 2012. Now AH has testified after the break that she got the year wrong and the abuse started in 2012. I thought she never forgot the first time he slapped her?!!!

Timestamped for when he was asked about it during cross. JD's explanation makes sense. His right hand is in his pocket. AH looks like she was trying really hard not to laugh. MOO

Thank you, Gloomy!

Who does that??!!!! Honestly, who the heck takes a pitcure of their knodded off loved one with spilled ice cream all over their lap??

Last edited:
Was there testimony and/or evidence produced during this trial that proved Johnny Depp became a violent monster and physically and/or sexually harmed others (particularly loved ones) during periods he was intoxicated/using drugs?? Well, of course, with the exception of AH's allegations.

I mean he allegedly threw,sorry, tossed a bottle that may or may not have been full,somewhere in a room where EB was standing,not like,at her but maybe someone else, possibly , and just because it didn't actually hit anybody,or wasn't aimed at anybody, that doesn't mean it couldn't have, or that it wasn't meant to and he just has lousy aim, and ok,yes it was 30 years ago,but still you know,its definitely, maybe relevant. Probably.

ETA I have no idea why my font has changed halfway through :confused:

EATA If I had read further down I would see that @shotgun09 beat me to it :oops:

Last edited:
Thank you, Gloomy!

Who does that??!!!! Honestly, who the eff takes a pitcure of their knodded off loved one with spilled ice cream all over their lap??
No worries :)

An abusive partner imo. Imagine if he took pictures of her not looking her best without consent? To me all those pictures she took of him was so she could humiliate him and send them to her friends etc... I don't buy her story that she took them in order to help his sobriety. MOO

No worries :)

An abusive partner imo. Imagine if he took pictures of her not looking her best without consent? To me all those pictures she took of him was so she could humiliate him and send them to her friends etc... I don't buy her story that she took them in order to help his sobriety. MOO
every bad thing she does she tries to explain away by some narrative that paints her as oh so holy, I am just trying to help him:rolleyes:

Last edited:

I think she was just sowing the seed there for the jury,I'm sure they are smart enough to draw their own conclusion when they look at the photo just like we have here (I hope).

If AH's team gets a rebuttal after JD's rebuttal phase, they are going to have to be very careful about their time usage. They only have 8 hours left total. Closing arguments are not included in the time allotment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305