VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, from what I have read and reviewed today, the AH team has 8 hrs and 14 minutes left in their allotted time to:

Return JD to the stand, in order to erase the colossal failure and waste of time by earlier trying to 'gotcha' Adam Waldman, and attempt to get JD to admit on the stand that he gave Waldman the go ahead to state x, y and z. IMO, even if JD pleads the 5th during this questioning...it won't really matter. But, ok??

Bring in a new ? MD, to claim previous nose scarring injuries to AH?

Return the expert 'non-biased' " only females can be DV victims" (unless a male is homosexual) because she was so helpful....

Who else????

Tik Tock....

And in Johnny Depp's corner... the celebrity therapist struck off for seducing his female patients: Pirates of the Caribbean star's shamed sidekick was once outed for his 'affairs with vulnerable women'​

And in Johnny Depp's corner... the celebrity therapist struck off for seducing his female patients: Pirates of the Caribbean star's shamed sidekick was once outed for his 'affairs with vulnerable women'​

LOL! AH's PR team working overtime for the 'Schmeere' effect. MOO

She not only takes the picture, she then sends it to friends, with the mean caption ='look what I'm dealing with.'

She is married to a handsome, brilliant, rich super star who loves her very much but is dealing with addiction issues, which she knew about from the start---

and she takes humiliating pictures of him and sends them out , knowing they will be passed around.
Also, if she was truly afraid for her life because he is such a violent abusive threat to her, why would she take humiliating photos and send them to mutual friends, where she mocks and belittles him, using her own account?

My first thought is that this anatomy expert is going to testify that there's no need to seek medical attention after the violent bottle incident, nor for feet that are cut up with glass shards.
I don't care what kind of expert in anatomy he is---no one can convince me that I wouldn't seek immediate medical help if I had been in a violent bottle incident. Especially as a young woman who wanted to have children.

And I absolutely would not be making coffee for the brutal rapist the next morning.

ETA: which brings up another question----why was she even there the next morning?

Your partner brutally rapes you with a liquor bottle and you stay the night and sleep there?????? Who would do that?

Last edited:

I really hope JD's team can get this info to the jury.

TMZ did a deep dive into the airport incident, in which AH was arrested for DV against her gf. And both of them eventually told TMZ that the arrest only happened because the officers were misogynists and homophobes.

Turns out the arresting officer is a female Sergeant who is a very public lesbian, who marches in the Pride parade and donates money for female victims of DV. So that was a big fat lie by AH, once again.

There were WITNESSES to the argument, which became physical enough that the officer arrested AH. Witnesses say AH hit her gf and grabbed her necklace and broke it when it was around her neck still.

AH: That's the difference between me and you, you're a *advertiser censored*king baby.

JD: Because you start physical fights?

AH: You are such a baby! Grow the up Johnny!

AH: I did start a physical fight.

JD: Yeah, you did. So I had to get the out of there.

I don't care what kind of expert in anatomy he is---no one can convince me that I wouldn't seek immediate medical help if I had been in a violent bottle incident. Especially as a young woman who wanted to have children.

And I absolutely would not be making coffee for the brutal rapist the next morning.
Ofcourse not...it's ludicrous one wouldn't seek medical attention. If this anatomy person goes anywhere near there with some bandaid or soothing cream business, that expert's reputation would be over.

Probably about AH's nose.....expert's gonna claim that some people's broken noses don't appear to be broken because their noses have extra cartilage around the nose bones or some weird thing, and he'll bring out a bunch of obscure diagrams and charts that indicate the nose is broken, because nobody can argue a nose doesn't break when your face gets smashed in.
LMAO

Meet the attorneys caught in the firing line of the Depp v. Heard culture war​

Thank you so much for the link. Nice to read more about them and I was so touched by this sentence:

Like Chew, Rottenborn is considered a gentle soul. Both Fox and O'Keeffe praised him and said he was undeserving of the attacks. "He's one of the kindest, most generous people. A reserved, quiet guy," Fox said.

AH: That's the difference between me and you, you're a *advertiser censored*king baby.

AH: You are such a baby! Grow the up Johnny!

AH: I did start a physical fight.

JD: Yeah, you did. So I had to get the out of there.
I've lost track. Did the jury hear this?

ETA: which brings up another question----why was she even there the next morning?

Your partner brutally rapes you with a liquor bottle and you stay the night and sleep there?????? Who would do that?

I can't speak to the first part of your post.

However, I can say that many many victims stay because they have no choice.

The problem that I have in this case... AH is begging to stay. There were many many people in that house the day her "hostage situation" ended. She could have bolted for safety while her abuser was being medically treated and couldn't stop her... She didn't. It seemed to me that their own doctor wanted her to leave (remove her from the situation) and she didn't want to. That doesn't seem like victim behavior to me.

Moo

Last edited:
Until JD’s Range Rover was swapped for the Tesla provided by new beau EM.
Which ‘was bugged’, lol… like anyone has ever said that meant she couldn’t have it de-bugged; and like this means it isn’t sitting in her garage at this instant. (I mean, maybe she can’t; I’m no Tesla wiring expert but it should be broached, IMO.)
I think that was the implication. Sometimes Camille just let there be a pause, to let it sink in. She didn't belabor some points, which I guess is trusting that the jury will come to the same conclusions on their own? Remember we still have rebuttal phase and closing arguments to come, to drive certain points home.
There was a trial attorney doing mock cross examination before the AH cross, and he stressed multiple times that the goal would be, just get the questions out there to hang in the ether.

‘Let AH say ‘No.’ if she wants to; just keep moving… don’t be afraid to box her in either.

‘Ms. Heard, please answer only with ‘yes’ or ‘no’.”
Also, if someone is ripping out hair at the roots (in order to cause scalp damage) from the top/back of her head as she claims, it would be long strands! The hair in the photo looks like short tufts of trimmed hair to me.
There have never been roots or long strands involved with these pictures, IIRC.
She not only takes the picture, she then sends it to friends, with the mean caption ='look what I'm dealing with.'

She is married to a handsome, brilliant, rich super star who loves her very much but is dealing with addiction issues, which she knew about from the start---

and she takes humiliating pictures of him and sends them out , knowing they will be passed around.
I know. It seems like nothing more than that good old fashioned ‘henpecked’; or like she’s talking about the dog messing himself.

Meet the attorneys caught in the firing line of the Depp v. Heard culture war​

That’s sweet.

Rottenborn is indeed unfortunate in his surname and I don’t know when Ben Chew sleeps, haha.

The problem that I have in this case... AH is begging to stay. There were many many people in that house the day her "hostage situation" ended. She could have bolted for safety while her abuser was being medically treated and couldn't stop her... She didn't. It seemed to me that their own doctor wanted her to leave and she didn't want to.

Moo
Begging to stay, and… thereafter whines to get him (!!) to break the TRO, and let her back in while the TRO is still active.

The problem that I have in this case... AH is begging to stay. There were many many people in that house the day her "hostage situation" ended. She could have bolted for safety while her abuser was being medically treated and couldn't stop her... She didn't. It seemed to me that their own doctor wanted her to leave (remove her from the situation) and she didn't want to. That doesn't seem like victim behavior to me.

Moo
You are right, and I absolutely understand that many victims stay because they have no choice. They may have young children, they may have been cut off from any other support, and may be truly in constant physical danger and violence.

AH had none of the above. She was surrounded by her closest friends and family. According to her, JD was usually passed out or incoherent.

She made a good living doing her own films. She could support herself if necessary. She was not trapped by this relationship other than she wanted the Hollywood connections and access to his wealth, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain