VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it will be pretty easy for JD's team to convince the jury that she was nowhere near to pulling in 100 million for her career at that point. So claiming that JD 'lost' her 100 million in revenue is a joke.

Especially when he was only claiming she hurt him for 50 million----and he had 20x the career that she ever did.
I imagine that the calculation for AH will be based on her youth and the concept that she had (or has) more career ahead of her ergo, she should receive more money.... maybe based on actuarial tables, IMO.

Ofcourse not...it's ludicrous one wouldn't seek medical attention. If this anatomy person goes anywhere near there with some bandaid or soothing cream business, that expert's reputation would be over.

Probably about AH's nose.....expert's gonna claim that some people's broken noses don't appear to be broken because their noses have extra cartilage around the nose bones or some weird thing, and he'll bring out a bunch of obscure diagrams and charts that indicate the nose is broken, because nobody can argue a nose doesn't break when your face gets smashed in.
LMAO

Miracle treatment - RhinoAmica!!

You are right, and I absolutely understand that many victims stay because they have no choice. They may have young children, they may have been cut off from any other support, and may be truly in constant physical danger and violence.

AH had none of the above. She was surrounded by her closest friends and family. According to her, JD was usually passed out or incoherent.

She made a good living doing her own films. She could support herself if necessary. She was not trapped by this relationship other than she wanted the Hollywood connections and access to his wealth, IMO.
Exactly. It still shocks me that AH moved her best friends and sister next door to her. Rent free. Somehow they were all homeless at the same time - lucky them JD had several penthouses to generously share. They claimed JD was not the best when intoxicated but none of them took her to a Dr or moved her out? I know she was an adult but idk it doesn't sit right. Her sister WH even moved out knowing AH wasn't in a safe relationship and left her there? Maybe it's because they knew she wasn't in trouble. MOO

You are right, and I absolutely understand that many victims stay because they have no choice. They may have young children, they may have been cut off from any other support, and may be truly in constant physical danger and violence.

AH had none of the above. She was surrounded by her closest friends and family. According to her, JD was usually passed out or incoherent.

She made a good living doing her own films. She could support herself if necessary. She was not trapped by this relationship other than she wanted the Hollywood connections and access to his wealth, IMO.
She seems to want the plaudits by casting herself as Ms. Independent… chafing against all this wealth, lol.

All of a sudden she can’t buy drugs; her own testimony said she spent 5 years schlepping around to auditions on the public bus system (absolutely nobody takes the bus around LA if you can help it, and especially not an image conscious actor), yet she acts like he’s locked her behind a fence, so on and so forth, it literally makes no sense and as I understand it, if the jury thinks any part of her testimony is ridiculous, they can disregard everything she’s ever told them.

<modsnip - no link/copyright violation>

She had dark hair in December 2012 while filming Paranoia. There's a Daily Mail article with pictures on December 5, 2012 but I don't know how post it on my Kindle.

Last edited by a moderator:
I imagine that the calculation for AH will be based on her youth and the concept that she had (or has) more career ahead of her ergo, she should receive more money.... maybe based on actuarial tables, IMO.
Right, but she had no big roles in famous films. She had no leading roles that I know of. She was no where near making 100 million dollars.

Those actuarial tables are built upon one's previous roles and salaries. I don't think she made any huge chunks of cash in her career that would put her on the road to 100 million.

Right, but she had no big roles in famous films. She had no leading roles that I know of. She was no where near making 100 million dollars.

Those actuarial tables are built upon one's previous roles and salaries. I don't think she made any huge chunks of cash in her career that would put her on the road to 100 million.

I also thought they testified specifically that her quote for Aquaman 2 was 2 million, no? Clearly that would be the biggest salary she’d ever pulled down.

JD: "She hit, punched and kicked me. She also repeatedly and frequently threw objects into my body and head, including heavy bottles, soda cans, burning candles, television remote controls and paint thinner cans, which severely injured me."

She seems to want the plaudits by casting herself as Ms. Independent… chafing against all this wealth, lol.

All of a sudden she can’t buy drugs; her own testimony said she spent 5 years schlepping around to auditions on the public bus system (absolutely nobody takes the bus around LA if you can help it, and especially not an image conscious actor), yet she acts like he’s locked her behind a fence, so on and so forth, it literally makes no sense and as I understand it, if the jury thinks any part of her testimony is ridiculous, they can disregard everything she’s ever told them.
Speaking of drugs and schlepping around to auditions... I saw this interview with actor Steven Crowley who was in a movie with AH in 2008. He talks about his experience meeting her and spending time with her.

That audio quickly descends into bickering as Heard accuses Depp of taking her for granted, behaving like a 'vacation husband' and 'splitting' every time they have an argument.

Depp complains he's forced to leave when she becomes 'manic and angry.'

JD: 'I'm not going be in a physical f * * king altercation with you... you f * * king hit me last night.'

JD: "I'm not the one who throws pots and whatever the f * * k else at me."

AH: "That's different. That's different. One does not negate the other. That's irrelevant, that's a complete non sequitur."

She is a wack job!!!!

I also thought they testified specifically that her quote for Aquaman 2 was 2 million, no? Clearly that would be the biggest salary she’d ever pulled down.
Right. But if she wasn't married to JD I don't think she would have been offered that role or pulled in that much.

And she managed to rub the star of the film the wrong way---to the extent he said he didn't have chemistry with her and didn't want her to continue in the role. Some have said it was because she kept flirting with him heavily and he didnt like it.

You need to be someone like Jennifer Aniston or Julia Roberts to be building up to 100 million in salary. You need to be a very well known, highly respected actress with a huge name from TV or starring film roles in big hit films to even think of attaining that level of cash.

AH is no Angela Jolie or Jennifer Lawrence---even though she seems to think she should be seen at that elite level. :rolleyes:

• Cameron Diaz – US$42 million.
  • Angelina Jolie – US$35.5 million.
  • Emma Stone – US$26 million.
  • Jennifer Lawrence – US$25 million.
  • Julia Roberts – US$25 million.
  • Gal Gadot – US$20 million.
  • Reese Witherspoon – US$20 million.
  • Jennifer Aniston – US$20 million.
Aug 31, 2021

10 highest-paid roles for Hollywood actresses ever, ranked

Last edited:
Status