VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
That audio quickly descends into bickering as Heard accuses Depp of taking her for granted, behaving like a 'vacation husband' and 'splitting' every time they have an argument.

Depp complains he's forced to leave when she becomes 'manic and angry.'

JD: 'I'm not going be in a physical f * * king altercation with you... you f * * king hit me last night.'

JD: "I'm not the one who throws pots and whatever the f * * k else at me."

AH: "That's different. That's different. One does not negate the other. That's irrelevant, that's a complete non sequitur."

She is a wack job!!!!

She puts the hiss in Histrionic.

jmo

JD: " I was trying to restrain Ms. Heard, and once I had restrained her, I would say if she's trying to still move around and kick at me or trying to get loose, any sort of movement when you're like this, your heads are this close together, it's not impossible for them to bump. But a 'head-butt,' that's pretty extreme definition of that."

Histrionic personality disorder is one of a group of conditions called "Cluster B" or "dramatic" personality disorders. People with these disorders have intense, unstable emotions and distorted self-images. For people with histrionic personality disorder, their self-esteem depends on the approval of others and does not arise from a true feeling of self-worth. They have an overwhelming desire to be noticed, and often behave dramatically or inappropriately to get attention. The word histrionic means "dramatic or theatrical."

Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) is one of several personality disorders. People with this condition have an inflated idea of themselves and a need for lots of attention from other people.
It’s human nature to be selfish and boastful now and then, but true narcissists take it to an extreme. They also don’t value others’ feelings or ideas and ignore others’ needs. But there’s a difference between being self-absorbed -- often called a narcissist -- and having narcissistic personality disorder. NDP is a mental illness.

List of symptoms listed in links

Dr. Curry was spot on.

This woman needs major therapy. But she appears to have such a lack of self awareness that it likely will never happen. Perhaps, if she does see a good therapist, that therapist might lead AH to some clarity on her issues.

And in Johnny Depp's corner... the celebrity therapist struck off for seducing his female patients: Pirates of the Caribbean star's shamed sidekick was once outed for his 'affairs with vulnerable women'​

I missed the info regarding celebrity therapist.

And in Johnny Depp's corner... the celebrity therapist struck off for seducing his female patients: Pirates of the Caribbean star's shamed sidekick was once outed for his 'affairs with vulnerable women'​

Its articles like this that make me o_O .. the very first photo .. someone please tell me that this is a photo of JD, JD's father and the dark haired lady that arrives with him every morning? The caption under the photo claims it is his attorney CV and this shamed sidekick (Colclough) that is listed in the article

I have to say I think Jonny Depp would be wonderful as King Louis XV. I'd pay to see that.
I guess you have Already seen his IMDB page...:)

Johhny's next film is said to be:

Jeanne du Barry​

The life of Jeanne Bécu who was born as the illegitimate daughter of an impoverished seamstress in 1743 and went on to rise through the Court of Louis XV to become his last official mistress.

Johnny Depp

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000136?ref_=tt_cl_i_1
Johnny Depp

I would think the right expert for that would be a doctor…but they wouldn’t have found a doctor to testify to that. It is ridiculous she made these claims without seeking any medical attention Imo.

ETA: this anatomy expert may be about what Heard tried to say and Vasquez shut her down on cross…something about her nose. Vasquez said something about a qualified doctor or something.

I was thinking it might be to dispell the velocity wound suggestion for JD finger.

Oh yeah I remember - when AH said she has significant amount of scar tissue. It could be argued that it's due to her drug usage. MOO

Timestamped.

Or rhinoplasty, her nose looks more streamlined to me than when she first moved to L.A but that could also be because she is older I guess,although I have noticed my own nose seems wider than it was in my 20's :rolleyes:

At the end of the interview, this fellow that worked with her in 2008 says it doesn't make any difference what the verdict is, the public clearly loves Jonny Depp again and Amber will never work again.
When you get to the pictured freeze frame in said video (currently blocked by the Play button) it’s pretty obvious to me she once had a right—angled square nasal bridge which has since been rounded off, at minimum.

JMO, MOO, all the cows…
Its articles like this that make me o_O .. the very first photo .. someone please tell me that this is a photo of JD, JD's father and the dark haired lady that arrives with him every morning? The caption under the photo claims it is his attorney CV and this shamed sidekick (Colclough) that is listed in the article
Last week one day, Chanley Painter said his father had shown up.

Of course, who knows who or where she got that information from in the first place, so grain of salt. I didn’t see the person so depicted visually, either way.

You are right, and I absolutely understand that many victims stay because they have no choice. They may have young children, they may have been cut off from any other support, and may be truly in constant physical danger and violence.

AH had none of the above. She was surrounded by her closest friends and family. According to her, JD was usually passed out or incoherent.

She made a good living doing her own films. She could support herself if necessary. She was not trapped by this relationship other than she wanted the Hollywood connections and access to his wealth, IMO.
Are you saying celebrities can't be victims of DV, because they have money and aren't trapped?

I get Amber was probably the aggressor in this situation, which then begs the question - Why didn't Depp leave sooner?

I'm sure you're aware that it's a lot more deep rooted than being able to just walk out of the door.

Rihanna and Whitney H, are just two that come to mind, and I'm sure there are others.

Johnny Depp is expected to return to the stand in his defamation trial against ex-wife Amber Heard, her representatives said Saturday.

Heard's legal team is slated to call Depp as the third witness Monday, her representatives said. Additional witness updates for the rest of the week were forthcoming, they said.

Representatives for Depp declined to comment Saturday...

Attorneys for actor Amber Heard spent much of last week trying to portray her ex-husband, Johnny Depp, as a jealous and drunken abuser who can only blame himself for his nose-diving Hollywood career.

Since Heard concluded her testimony in a Virginia courtroom Tuesday, her lawyers have presented witness testimony from people who were once close to Depp but shunted from his orbit. They've included Depp's former longtime agent, the actor Ellen Barkin and Heard's sister.

The attorneys' goal: Undermine Depp's libel suit against Heard. The suit claims she falsely portrayed him as a domestic abuser and cost him his lucrative film career, including the “Pirates of the Caribbean” movie franchise.

Depp points to a 2018 Washington Post op-ed in which Heard described herself as “a public figure representing domestic abuse.” Depp's lawyers say he was defamed by the article even though it never mentioned his name...

Three people who were once close to Johnny Depp on Thursday charted the actor’s rise and fall from “the biggest movie star in the world” to a man who struggled with drugs, money and the ability to show up at movie sets on time.

Testifying at the behest of attorneys representing Depp's ex-wife Amber Heard were a longtime agent, a former business manager and a friend of Depp's for nearly four decades.

Tracey Jacobs, who served as the actor's agent for about 30 years, said Depp was “showing up late to set consistently on virtually every movie” during their final years working together.

“I was very honest with him and said, ‘You've got to stop doing this – this is hurting you,’” Jacobs said during a previously recorded deposition that was played in court Thursday. “And it did.”...

A transparently good , accurate and hysterical analogy, from a friend up dere' in da Nort Woods with some legal expertise says when questioned:

"Why is AH's team putting JD back on the stand?"

A : " They're behind....and they are pulling the goalie"

Goodness! That is so spot on, me thinks!

Are you saying celebrities can't be victims of DV, because they have money and aren't trapped?

I get Amber was probably the aggressor in this situation, which then begs the question - Why didn't Depp leave sooner?

I'm sure you're aware that it's a lot more deep rooted than being able to just walk out of the door.

Rihanna and Whitney H, are just two that come to mind, and I'm sure there are others.

This reminds me of the story of Ike and Tina Turner. Tina was rich, successful, and had to leave Ike Turner, with absolutely nothing. She had no access to money, even though she seemed to have "everything".

The story of Ike and Tina Turner shows how the abuse, control, and addiction plays into these types of relationships. We can't judge anything or anyone who is a victim of a narcissistic abuser. Because the abuser twists truth and lies into a jumbled mess, not unlike the entire relationship. A Gordian knot, that can only be unraveled by getting to the center, wherein the base truth lies.

This very public display of this relationship shows how the abuser can become the victim in the story, and the victim gets blamed for the entire mess.

I see no reason to doubt him when he says she would repeatedly threaten to commit suicide during the course of their marriage, which is what I call emotional blackmail.

The reason why I say this is, because the court record has evidences of his post-leaving meetings - requested by her, at least one of which has been directly testified to by the agent Christian Carino, took place before she revoked the TRO - where she's still threatening to kill herself (weepy-voiced - "what if I die without you?") - is he required to stay with this in perpetuity? Because she's not giving up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member