VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't able to keep up on the thread last week so just wondering why her presence is significant.

I don't really understand it either,but I'm thinking maybe it's just because he was a bit late to court and then walked in with another attractive lawyer after all the CV nonsense last week?

Sky News

GRAPHIC IMAGES: Depp's severed finger

Orthopaedic surgeon Doctor Richard Moore is offering up his expert testimony on Johnny Depp's badly damaged finger, which occurred during an incident in Australia in March 2015.

The court is now shown two very graphic images of Depp's severed finger.

1653312703268.png

1653312719885.png

Sky News

X-rays of Depp's finger

The court is also being shown X-rays of Johnny Depp's severed finger, which the expert witness, Doctor Richard Moore, says contain multiple bone fragments.

Here you can see the damage inside Depp's finger, and crushed bone in the finger tip.

Depp alleges the injury was caused by Amber Heard throwing a vodka bottle at him, however Heard says the injury was caused by Depp smashing a phone against the wall.

1653312804333.png

Sky News

The injury does not tally with the cause

Hand surgeon Doctor Richard Moore tells the court he does not believe the cause of Depp's finger injury was "a bottle being thrown from above" and that a bottle thrown from above would not cause such an injury, which included "partial amputation".

1653313007575.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member