VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
This lawyer is not my fave on Team Depp. Camille could have left this bozo speechless!
agreed. I understood when he was used to cross a previous witness regarding transactional stuff (numbers) I'll bet he is a very very good good at the transactional stuff and certainly handled the social media expert with great skill. I don't think he is as skilled in areas of medical and psychological witnesses, but that is JMO.

Maybe it's just me, I just expected more.

Question:
When the dr said JP was listening to his lines on his pods, is he allowed to say that if it’s not proven into evidence?
JD talked about that and Keenan Wyatt testified to playing music or new lines JD had come up with that morning. KW worked as a sound technician on several films with JD. KW is also a friend of JD.

Edit - added commentary.

Sky News

'Marlon Brando - isn't he dead?'

Johnny Depp's lawyer concludes his questioning of Psychiatrist David R Spiegel with several points about the actor's use of an earpiece. The lawyer flags that an earlier witness said Depp had music played into his ear while filming, rather than his lines. The lawyer also says the doctor has no idea how many actors use earpieces, and so to give testimony that Depp has reduced cognitive function because of the earpiece was unfounded.

Dr Spiegel says: "I will concede, I know nothing about acting", however he says he is not mistaken in his testimony as he has based it on court reports. The lawyer also asks if he's aware Marlon Brando used an earpiece, to which the doctor says: "Isn't he dead?" At this point Depp puts his head in his hands, possibly surprised at the turn the questioning has taken.

1653325362683.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member