VA - Johnny Depp's defamation case against ex Amber Heard, who countersued #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow he wants to stop - he knows he’s scrambling at this point. Judge says nope! That’s always a sad move by an examining atty. let the judge interrupt you. Don’t ask to stop and have the judge say no! Eek!
I took it as he wanted to know how much more time he had available. He dignity want to get stopped mid sentence, IMO.

She used Chris Pine as an example but she didn't know he was 'Captain Kirk' in his last film?

Then she acts like it's no big deal that she didnt really know that much about these actors she is using to compare to AH for her perceived trajectories...

Bloody hell, even I knew that:oops::D

Last edited:
I don't know how Aquaman can be such a successful movie, but AH has suffered? That Op-Ed came out at the same time as that movie. So....sounds to me like it helped her career. She got double for AM2 than one.......so that sounds good, too. What is bad?

I'd like this person to explain what exact statements of Waldman's caused some sort of downturn. Maybe I'm not listening close enough, which I'm probably not, but it sounds like she is just saying Walman's statements did this without PROVING they did.

i think he Dennison is doing a great job. Amber was always going to be a b actress. She is no Lauren Bacall or Joanne Woodward for pete‘s sake.

moo
I have to agree. I'm doing other things and just listening, so maybe that's why I'm not getting annoyed by him.

I think he's made some really good points.

This witness is clearly knowledgeable about the industry and she comes off credible. All he needed to do is attack her methodology, which has problems. Geez! This is painful to watch at this point.

Who cares about Gully? Move on!!! My God!

I don't know how Aquaman can be such a successful movie, but AH has suffered? That Op-Ed came out at the same time as that movie. So....sounds to me like it helped her career. She got double for AM2 than one.......so that sounds good, too. What is bad?

I'd like this person to explain what exact statements of Waldman's caused some sort of downturn. Maybe I'm not listening close enough, which I'm probably not, but it sounds like she is just saying Walman's statements did this without PROVING they did.

It is not on par with the Marvel superhero movies, IMO. I only watched for JM, and didn't even know that AH was in it until this trial. :)

This witness is clearly knowledgeable about the industry and she comes off credible. All he needed to do is attack her methodology, which has problems. Geez! This is painful to watch at this point.

I think she's just stating things and asserting things in an authoritative tone, so people will accept her assertions as fact. JMO

These two will probably go out for a drink after court today....they seem to enjoy each other.

It seems like this could have been done effectively in 1/2 time. Wonder how jury is taking all of this.

i think this witness is holding up to his repetitive questions quite well...to me that means the attorney is failing. Jury will decide.
She appears to be holding up because she claps back with a snarky reply, but I do think his questions are relevant and will be picked up on by the jury.

He was successful in batting down her 'comparables' ---IMO

And the jury will catch that she said AH was 'on the verge of a meteoric rise' ----and then when questioned she said she never said that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd