VA - Justin Eberhart, 38, Portsmouth, 19 Oct 2008

Angelwings must have used a program we don't have access too.

Pictures show just fine.

In your UserCP make sure you have the box(es) for signatures, images, attachments, avatar settings, etc. checked to display. The above pics are attachments and to see them you must have the setting turned on.

Hi angelwngs.....it's so depressing to read of yet another senseless death......I pray that Justin's family and friends will find comfort somehow.

Do you know if there was a witness (or witnesses) that heard DH threaten to kill Justin a month ago? Was it while they were at work or out socially?

Sounds like LE needs to start interviewing Lowe's employees to find out if any of them ever heard DH talking about Justin in a threatening way.

Also......I agree with Noway........one shot, MAYBE an accident but, not two. I wonder if this fella that shot him was known to typically travel around with a gun in his possession.

Pictures show just fine.

In your UserCP make sure you have the box(es) for signatures, images, attachments, avatar settings, etc. checked to display. The above pics are attachments and to see them you must have the setting turned on.

My computer said I do not have the right photo gallery to see the pictures.

Don't know if this helps or not.........when I'm "signed on/logged in" the pictures are viewable right in the posts.........when I'm NOT "signed/logged" in the pictures just show up as links.

I am signed in/logged on and when I click on the picture links it takes me to where it says

"Mountain Lover, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Log Out Home"

What am I doing wrong???

The photos are wonderful. (You may want to be certain the others in the photos do not mind their face being put out there on the internet such as his daughter tho.) I think it does help to personalize this tragedy for everyone when we can put a face to a name. Justin was a handsome man and appeared to be very loving. Thanks for posting them!

It is so hard to make sense of any of this right now. With two different stories floating about and nothing concrete to go on...I guess we do have to just start at the beginning with looking at the people involved here. Law Enforcement (LE) are going to be tight-lipped about what they know and what they are doing in this case. This is actually a good thing under the circumstances even if it is so very difficult for a family that want the answers immediately. They don't want LE to make any mistakes. They need to have a little faith that they are working diligently on getting to the truth. It takes time.

You'll need to post 6 posts to have all the features available. PM me or leave a visitor message if you've made the 6 posts and still don't have all the features.

And what MagicRose said :)

I am signed in/logged on and when I click on the picture links it takes me to where it says

"Mountain Lover, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Log Out Home"

What am I doing wrong???

I think you're not logged on with your account maybe. Check at the very top right hand side of the page......it shows Welcome and then should show your screen name.

I don't know what the deal is but a lot of times when I sign on.....it seems like I only stay logged on for a little while.......it's when I go to make a post I realize I'm logged off again :confused:........I dunno.

Anyone else here have any ideas?

I have know Justin for many years. We attended the same elem.,middle and high school. I remember him as a wonderful, caring, friendly person who always had a smile on his face. I have not seen Justin since we graduated in 1998 but I am so very saddened to hear the news of his passing. I am posting this in hopes that other than knew Justin will speak of his character. I know that it is different to live with someone, date, or be in a relationship. I also realize that everyone is different behind closed doors, but the Justin I remember was a calm and thoughtful person. I never heard him speak a disrespectful word to anyone. I am hoping our local newspaper will pick up this story and follow it. Justin's parents, daughter, brother and friends deserve answers. My thought and prayers are with his family and I hope they will realize how much Justin was loved and respected.

Log Out Home"

What am I doing wrong???

MINE ACCOUNT says the SAME thing??? help?!?! I would love to see some pics, I have not seen Justin in 10 years....i am sure his daughter is beautiful:)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82
Back