VA VA - Keir, 34, & Chloe Johnson, 8 mos, Hampton, 30 April 2017

I can’t find any updates on this case. Anyone else find anything?

I check on this case on occasion. Not quite local since I live on the south side and not the Peninsula, but close enough. I still wonder if LE did not take enough interest soon enough to make a difference. What could have been learned traffic cams and business security cameras?

Checking back in and the silence on the part of LE and the media is discouraging. I can't help but think LE was asleep at the wheel on this one. Waiting 10 days to issue an Amber Alert?!?!

This case and the Kierra Coles case in Chicago bother me. What is with these mothers and babies going missing and no publicity, nothing? Something needs to be changed in the way LE handles certain cases and the way media chooses which ones to spotlight..

Snippet below, more at link

"April 30 marks the two-year anniversary since a Hampton mother and her daughter disappeared.

Keir and Chloe Johnson have not been heard from since.

The Newport News Police Department sent out a tweet Tuesday morning reminding people in the community about the disappearance and investigation, which remains active."

Tuesday marks two years since Hampton mother and daughter vanished

Snippet below, more at link

"April 30 marks the two-year anniversary since a Hampton mother and her daughter disappeared.

Keir and Chloe Johnson have not been heard from since.

The Newport News Police Department sent out a tweet Tuesday morning reminding people in the community about the disappearance and investigation, which remains active."

Tuesday marks two years since Hampton mother and daughter vanished
A Tweet!?!? Really!?!? But then again Hampton PD waited over a week to send an Amber Alert. So I guess this is better than nothing. At least WTKR took it and ran with it.

Like her brother I also believe this was done by someone she knew. When she left her mother she said was going to the beach with Chloe. Either she had a quick side trip she planned - so quick she felt no need to tell her mother - OR she received a text or phone call asking to see her. It either resulted in an argument or the murderer had them in his place of choosing. There he could probable eliminate the chance of witnesses. I don't believe she was abducted - I believe she was killed at that meeting spot. The killer probably used her own car to transport and hide the bodies and then dropped the car off in Newport News at night off the road and walked away. There has to be SOME forensic evidence in that car.

I was in Hampton last night, saw a large billboard advertising a $35K reward for info in this case.
I haven't been in Hampton for a while, but I was in the next city over, Newport News, last Friday and didn't see anything. What road was this on?

Had to be on one of the main roads. I came into Hampton on E 64, went down to Norfolk, then back to Hampton. Didn't note the location.

Checking in. Nothing out there in the media as far as updates. I honestly can't believe LE didn't see anything on traffic camera video or any kind of video in route. A 34 yo mother and her 8 month infant just doesn't vanish.

Her mother, Newport New PD and Hampton PD provide this update from this last October.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
washingtonsupersleuth
Back