GUILTY VA - Lenny Harris, 53, robbed & murdered, Alexandria, 21 Sept 2011

Bumping for Lenny... It's a beautiful day here in Alexandria and I'm hoping for some progress in Lenny's case today.

Where are you, Lenny?

Still checking in and reading this thread everyday hoping for some good news.
Still keeping Lenny's family and friends in my prayers.
Praying answers are found soon.

:praying:

:bump: for Lenny. I would really like some good news today.

Thinking of you Lenny...

You are not forgotten about Lenny! Still thinking of you and wondering where you are. I cannot find any new stories... I am sure LE is working hard for Lenny..

This is the latest I've seen - it talks mostly about psychics which we don't discuss here on WS. But at least something is out there:

http://delray.patch.com/articles/lenny-harris-case-lives-on-in-online-psychics-forum

There is an exception to the 'psychic' TOS rule here at WS, and it is in a case such as the above, when it is within a credible MSM source ( not a blog...).

While I agree with the comment in the article, the use of psychics is generally frowned upon (for reasons listed at project jason http://www.projectjason.org/psychics.shtml ) at least this is keeping Lenny's name in the media.

I wish LE would put some info out about searches.

There is a huge resource center here at WS which is also beneficial to families of the missing.

Websleuth's Resource Center - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Lenny is not currently listed in NamUs.
https://www.findthemissing.org/

lostnmissing.com is also fantastic working with both families of the missing and LE.

Still praying for answers.
Where are you Lenny?

Cubby - thanks for listing those resources. I wish the family would take advantage of what's out there. I haven't heard of any searches, but I'd be interested in helping if they got something together.

Then again I don't guess they know where to search in a metro area like this?

Where are you Lenny?!?

i1.jpg

http://www.mypmp.net/community/news/hometown-heroes-lenny-harris-6675

Lennys car was found 25 mi (est) from where missing Robert Hourigans car was found in La Plata. A striaght drive down 301. Probably unrelated but they both drove older cars and both of those cars ended up less then 25 miles apart near 301.

Lennys car was found 25 mi (est) from where missing Robert Hourigans car was found in La Plata. A striaght drive down 301. Probably unrelated but they both drove older cars and both of those cars ended up less then 25 miles apart near 301.

Soulmagent, I didn't realize they had pinpointed the exact location of Lenny's car. Can you link it? I'd love to take a look - thanks!

Soulmagent, I didn't realize they had pinpointed the exact location of Lenny's car. Can you link it? I'd love to take a look - thanks!

I should have said PG county and Laplata are about 25 miles apart. Sorry. I read his car was found in PG county and Robert car was found in a target parking lot in La Plata. I dont know an exact location of Lenny's car. I used a map you posted for that information.

What does B mark on your map?

I should have said PG county and Laplata are about 25 miles apart. Sorry. I read his car was found in PG county and Robert car was found in a target parking lot in La Plata. I dont know an exact location of Lenny's car. I used a map you posted for that information.

What does B mark on your map?

Okay - I get it now... "A" and "B" on my map mark the ends of Livingston Rd. Someone said his car was found on Livingston Rd and I was just trying to point out how long it is.

If I knew exactly where the car was located, I would probably drive around and do my own sleuthing... so it's probably best if I don't know anyway... :innocent:

Thinking of Lenny this morning, so giving him a bump up to page one. Sadly, I was unable to find any news on him later than 10/24 :(

Thinking of Lenny this morning, so giving him a bump up to page one. Sadly, I was unable to find any news on him later than 10/24 :(

His wife sent out an e-mail to local community activists that was forwarded to me from a friend who knows Lenny. However, I don't know that it should be shared publicly in its entirety? She basically thanks everyone for their support and ask that they keep faith that Lenny will be found.

I search every day and cannot find anything in MSM either. :(

Thinking about Lenny...where are you???

While looking for "new" news, I googled "Lenny Harris" missing and sorted results by "last week" and "date" and noticed the 3rd result was a classified ad for a "Lenny Harris" in Virginia selling a vehicle; and gives a VA phone number. The ad appears to have been updated this month. It could be "auto updated", so I'm notbas concerned with the October date; but am wondering if he was in fact selling a vehicle(s) and if so, does that have anything to do with his disappearance?

I didn't want to post link to classified ad since I can't be certain it's "this" Lenny...but if you follow the search info I included in this post, you should see the same ad.

I get what you are saying Soulmagent but LaPlata and Livingston road are on opposite sides of Charles county. Not very close to each other at all really.

I get what you are saying Soulmagent but LaPlata and Livingston road are on opposite sides of Charles county. Not very close to each other at all really.

I got 20 miles this last time. Robert's car was found in targets parking lot in Laplata. So I used that distance in this map which places it at 20 miles from Livington Rd in PG county.

I also remember taking the trip from Laplata to PG county as a kid and dont remember it being a long drive, I wouldnt walk but 30 minutes in a car isnt to bad.

The last page of this thread has a map Belimom posted Livingston road from start to finish and it started in Indainhead ,and ends in PG or vice versa. We can knock off Lennys car being anywhere that is not PG county which should make the section of road smaller and easy to figure out about where the car was. I still find it odd that Livington road runs right into the same area Roberts car was found and they were that close.

Not that it is related just that the two virginia cars belonging to 2 virginia missing men ended up in the same area in a short amount of time ,taking completely different routes of travel is extremely odd to me.

They also both drove older cars.

Thinking of Lenny.... cannot find anything new :( Where are you lovely man?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back