VA VA - Loudoun Co., WhtMale Skeletal UP6473, 50s, off rural road, Mar'88

Discussion in 'The Unidentified' started by vermontaigne, Jan 17, 2014.

1. vermontaigne

vermontaigne New Member

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...5298ac-77be-11e3-b1c5-739e63e9c9a7_story.html

[​IMG]

Doesn't appear to be in NamUs.

2. Loading...

3. Migmuu

Migmuu Member

LUIS CONTRERAS

White Hispanic male. Age (56) is in range. Height (5'6 to 5'8) fits into the lower end of the UID's estimated range of height. Disappeared only 2.6 miles away and within 4 months of the UID's discovery.

However, there is no mention of dentures, his hair is listed as 'gray/partially gray' and he doesn't look like the sketch.

I can't find him listed on any other sites besides NamUs.

4. vermontaigne

vermontaigne New Member

Doesn't look unlike him, either, though. Not a lot of info here. Neither has fingerprints or DNA. You'd think they'd have looked at him right away, though.

5. astridxx

astridxx New Member

Bump!

According to LCSO he was found on Sunny Ridge Rd.

LCSO

My problem with Contreras is his weight suggests he wouldn't have been a size 42. 32 sure, but not 42.

Also, if Contreras were a worker in the orchard, I doubt he would've been wearing black slacks (but who knows).

I like Hester Keith, Jr. as a potential match. His height is 72 inches (6'0"), and weight is 200 lbs. Business man so black slacks would be a staple. Missing since February 1988, truck found in a parking lot. The only problem is he's missing from NC. Round Hill, VA where this decedent was found is kind of out of the way..... Keith's NAMUS