Found Safe VA - Marcus Thompson, 32, Sandston, Jan 2021

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by obripe, Aug 18, 2021.

1. obripe

obripe Well-Known Member

Recently came across this article about a gentleman who has been missing at least since January. I can't find mention of him in WS, but please delete if this is a duplicate.

According to this article, Marcus was working in finance, in Pittsburg, but took a buyout when his company downsized. He then moved in with family in Virginia.

He was originally reported missing in November, but was located by the police. (I wish we knew how and where they made contact with him). His last contact, via text, was in January.

He looks like a really nice, put together fellow. I'm surprised that this hasn't been in the news before. I hope he is well and can contact his loved ones.

Family, friends rally together to find missing Hampton University alum months after he vanished from Richmond area home

upload_2021-8-18_15-21-40.png

Edited to correct the city in which he was working. Also, looks like this story has made it to the Unsolved Mysteries website, which I hope gets it good coverage. Where is missing man Marcus Thompson?

Last edited: Aug 18, 2021
    Unsolved and YaYa_521 like this.

2. YaYa_521

YaYa_521 Forum Coordinator Staff Member Forum Coordinators

obripe and Unsolved like this.
  3. obripe

obripe Well-Known Member

Great update, thanks!