Found Deceased VA - Morgan Dana Harrington, 20, Charlottesville, 17 Oct 2009 - #11

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by KaylynnCouture, Jan 27, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nostoneunturned

nostoneunturned Member

hoping we hear soon from the medical examiner,that will answer a lot of questions.Her hair will be tested and that could put to rest the idea of Drugs...if she has no residue in her hair then I will believe the hitch-hike story.
    Young adults, can hide a lot from their parents, I hope I am wrong..I pray I am wrong.
    I would hate the results to prove she was a constant user...prescription drugs are really out of hand around here...
    The clinic,could be a clue, if there are any facts to prove she used or abused prescription drugs.

2. nostoneunturned

nostoneunturned Member

Her dad was so proud of the fact that she was working with him at the clinic..and he mentioned about her staying home all summer...

3. Shadow205

Shadow205 Well-Known Member

Susan,
    I was looking for the info about the basketball players last night. It is posted somewhere in the thread but I can't find it. They were UVA players, right?

4. Helix326

Helix326 New Member

finding a bit more and deep information about the ex-boyfriend, that's unrealistic. It's going to take some authority to get that.

About the Cavs Basketball players

http://www.readthehook.com/blog/ind...fore-hitching-morgan-harrington-caused-worry/

5. nostoneunturned

nostoneunturned Member

Went to bed the other night with this case on my mind and the name RON or initials came to me...could be something related to the case or just me getting sick and tired of Nancy giving air time for Ron to rant. Nancy needs to cover this story more.Praying I check back and their has been some credible lead.

6. Cher352

Cher352 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the link. That house is so much larger in this video than it appears on google maps. Wish they had shown more aerial shots so we could compare with the google ones.

And I guess all those vehicles are were LE parked to access the area?

7. panthera

panthera Retired WS Staff

Some kids can fool their parents, but in this case, I think Morgan had a close relationship with them and they would know what she would or wouldn't do. MOO

8. Helix326

Helix326 New Member

9. Helix326

Helix326 New Member

10. SuziQ

SuziQ Well-Known Member

I could be wrong, but I've never seen an official statement from LE. I've just heard them state witnesses claim and witnesses said. Her father touched on the subject briefly but did not explain why he came to the conclusion that Morgan was inside at the concert. Those that raise this issue are not the only ones. If the friends have a picture of her at the concert, why would that not be made known?

11. SuziQ

SuziQ Well-Known Member

Anyone can hold a phone and send a text from it. It's a common method of staging. Go here and there and call people in the cellphone book and hang up. Send and answer text messages pretending to be the phone owner. Setting up a false trail to lead away from themselves and send LE on a wild goose chase.

12. Waddles

Waddles Well-Known Member

:eek:fftopic: the traffic noise is deafening! They have to live with that every day? whoah

poor guy -looked like it had taken toll on him

13. SusanB

SusanB New Member

Anyway, according to the article, three UVA basketball players were noted to be one of the last people to associate with Morgan that night. This fact seems to be glossed over somehow. They admitted talking to her outside of the concert.
    Right after her disappearance, one player took a leave from the team, and another was suspended, although other reasons were indicated for these actions.
    Morgan knew some students from UVA, as her brother went there and she had friends at both schools.
    I want to know why no one is talking about her ex-boyfriend who lives in Charlottesville - either negatively or positively. :waitasec:

14. nobody2

nobody2 New Member

Exactly. And one thing I don't think I have seen discussed yet is text messaging. Anyone I know who is that age texts more than they actually speak on the phone. In a situation where the people inside were at a loud concert, I would think that they would be hard to talk to on the phone. If she tried to reach them and they could not hear her, or if they didn't answer, she would have sent them a text telling them what she was up to I think. THey should have the records of her calls either way and the friends probably all had their phone records checked as well. They really should have had a pretty good timeline up till she left based on the phone. Further, many cell phones now have very good cameras. Seems to me that the friends or Morgan may have taken pics WITH the phones. There could be a wealth of information on the phone. I also suspect that the parent's comment that she may have been dead before the concert ended had to do with the timeline that all communication stopped on that phone.

15. panthera

panthera Retired WS Staff

(bolding mine)

Even with the dead phone there in the parking lot, that isn't any proof when she was killed. I'm thinking maybe there's something else they know that hasn't been released, like maybe she was wearing a watch that broke? Or maybe it's just their assumption. MOO

16. nostoneunturned

nostoneunturned Member

panthera

Like I said before I pray you are right. I am a mother that loves my children and my heart is breaking for these parents.
    Most of the cases we discuss seem to be classic neglect resulting in a person missing.This case is so different, these parents spent their life doing what was right by their family..just such a shame ,reminds me of Klass.. People doing everything possible to raise their children, to see them graduate, get married, have a family and it is so sad that their "OPUS" has been stolen from them.

There is another story discussed on the hook.Here is another beautiful woman killed by 2 scumbags...the war on women continues..the title is Senseless killer suddenly pleads guilty

17. GourmetSoy

GourmetSoy New Member

What's this I read about Morgan transferring high schools during her senior year? I had not heard of that yet. What is the reason for transferring?

18. MBLover

MBLover Wherever I go...there I am

Reasons are unknown at this time - lots of speculation though.

But we do know her transfer to another high school was not because of a move.

19. Nouveau

Nouveau New Member

From this:

“I don’t have any employees,” he said. “I do the farm myself, and … you know, we have the normal people that would come on any residential property to fix your air conditioning or your heating or your plumbing,” he said.

I'd like to know who does his PLUMBING!

20. Le Singe

Le Singe Well-Known Member

lol i was going to say those are some portly deer....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.