Found Deceased VA - Morgan Dana Harrington, 20, Charlottesville, 17 Oct 2009 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.readthehook.com/blog/index.php/2009/11/11/school-rule-1000-feet-add-felony-drug-charge/

Here is a link from readthehook.com. Drug dealers busted for pushing drugs too close to UVA campus and near a custard stand.

IMO, dealers are sick and twisted people and may be tied to other crime. I PRAY that LE has taken a look at these people.

This crime doesn't reek of drug dealers at all. You can't lump a bunch of drug dealers into one category.

Morgan is a beautiful young girl, most likely a predator got to her.

Respectfully snipped...

• 9-9:10: Witnesses saw her, carrying a black purse, walking through the University Hall parking area. No one can confirm that she was with anyone in particular, but she was around other people.
{do the witnesses mean that she was around other people would could have possibly been with her, or just randoms about the place}
• 9:10-9:20: Seen in the Lannigan Field parking area near the track and had limited interaction with individuals who have come forward or were identified; may have talked to other people during this time period.
{Are the individuals she talked to that have come forward the same as the witnesses who seen her in the Lannigan Field parking area? What was the context of their conversation if any?}
• 9:20: The individuals who had encountered her left in their vehicles; there is no indication she left with any of them.
• 9:20-9:30: Police have reports that she was on the Copeley Road bridge over the railroad tracks, near the intersection with Ivy Road."
{Was she walking towards the 7-11 convience store on Ivy Road at this point?}

It is being reported on other sites that the last people she spoke with at 9:10 were UVA basketball players. And a bit OT - but the UVA basketball team is having some problems with a couple of players. :waitasec:

It seems like she was on the bridge, but hadn't made it to the end of the bridge to determine if she was turning towards 7-11 or away from it.

that I hadn't heard before from them ....

1. GH: Friends had the car keys

2. GH: MH called the friends (differs from earlier that friend called MH)

3. GH: Don't know why she left arena

4. GH: There were texts after the phone call but those have been eleimnated as insignificant to disappearance

5. GH: Communication on cellphone ended about 9:20

6. DH: Confusing why she would say she would get a ride home (actually to JMU) where she planned to spend the night

7. GH: Helped pick out the purse so she sould dance so chose the backpack style so she wouldn't have to leave it ate her seat. Sounds like everything was in the purse except battery for phone ...

I wonder if LE told them not to talk about the case. If this was the case then Dr. Phil knew he couldnt ask any questions that could help us help find her. So frustrating.... I hope this case does get solved for everyone's sake.

I feel ashamed that we live in a Country where women and kids are not respected and bad things happen to them on a daily basis. Why are there so many bad people living here?

The Government should do something to every perv found guilty like castration and I do not mean chemical castration but the real thing. Once a perv always a perv. There is no way to cure someone like that unless you are observing them 24 hrs a day and monitoring their medications.

Someone should pass a law asap. We should all band together and step our foot down and say no more! I have two kids and I fear for them every day.

I hope there are some changes made but we have to make them happen.

We live in a wonderful country compared to many. I think in general women and children are greatly respected. I am greatful we don't live in a sexist country that has honor killings and the rest of the carp.

If you castrate (chemically) a pervert, i heard they could possible turn into a killer then. I guess if you take away that urge, it could make them want to kill instead. They would still have the memory of release, even though they are chemically castrated. Chemical castration is a treatment involving medicines and when the treatment stops, their libido returns. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemical_castration

Respectfully snipped...

It is being reported on other sites that the last people she spoke with at 9:10 were UVA basketball players. And a bit OT - but the UVA basketball team is having some problems with a couple of players. :waitasec:

It seems like she was on the bridge, but hadn't made it to the end of the bridge to determine if she was turning towards 7-11 or away from it.

What kind of problems? yikes..

Her brother looks gay, and i'm sure living in VA was stifling to him, and with their parents, who along with the area they lived in, is far from a gay mecca for him. So he probably wanted to go to NYC where it is more accepting and he could find a place in the fashion community.
Since he is obviously openly gay in touch with his own sexuality, he is not afraid to show his grief and wear his heart on his sleeve, or "man up" as you say it.

Also, his lack of public pleas with his parents may be because if his parent's don't approve of his sexuality, they may not want him going public. Unfortunately there is ignorance out there, the parents may think their son dressed in high fashion may add bias to the case or something.

I don't know about all of that. Yes I am pretty sure he is gay but I live in a pretty conservative area, the midwest, and I find gay people in my workplace and also neighborhood quite accepted. Because they make themselves acceptable. Granted if they started parading around in the gear he has on in the picture eyebrows would lift a bit and then they would go down again.

I am sure Alex is in touch with his sexuality and not afraid to show his grief because somebody had him curled up in Morgans bed trying to get to her smell..or some such nonsense.

I find the "family pictures" I see with him looking fine. I think he must have respected his parents.

My point is this is not his time to break down. The world needs him now..this is his moment to shine..this could take him to the next level. This could make Alex special.

I wonder if anybody ever had a "tough love" talk with Alex.

Sorry I am way off topic of finding Morgan. I was a real tough love mom. They are all gone now and I am so very proud of them. I just want Alex to be all that he can be. I guess that will not be up to me. I rest my case.

I feel ashamed that we live in a Country where women and kids are not respected and bad things happen to them on a daily basis. Why are there so many bad people living here?

I understand your frustration and agree that it is terrible that women are ever subjected to this. But sexually motivated violence towards woman predates the US and will still be going on in the future after the US has faded into history. It happens everywhere and in a lot of countries you would think of as places that are "tuff on criminals" or "safe" are so patriarchal that these type of things are not treated nearly so serious and often a blind eye is turned towards them. Our freedoms in this country mean that we actually talk about this stuff and are willing to address it where as many places it is simply swept under the rug (in times past even in this country this has been the case). Women in the US have as much or more respect and freedom than they have anywhere in the world and they have much more than they ever have had in the history of the human species. These horrible crimes are perpetrated by a small minority of psychopathic sexually deviant individuals and it is entirely their fault it has nothing to do with the US or our way of life. Bottom line focus your anger on the small percentage of individuals who are solely responsible for this sort of crime and not society as a whole.

My opinion..............

respectfully snipping, numbering, and responding

1. Does anyone know if her Myspace and Facebook pages were public or set to private (so only her friends on her list could view it?).

2. She was seen on the 7-11 store security cameras, right?
Was she buying anything?

3. "• 8:10: Left the arena

4. {Are the individuals she talked to that have come forward the same as the witnesses who seen her in the Lannigan Field parking area? What was the context of their conversation if any?}

5. Maybe the friend who she said she would try to get a ride home with is the young man she last texted who was in Charlottesville.

1. Certainly set to private now, but apparently she stated on a FB music page of some kind that she would be attending the concert...I haven't yet found that myself.

2. Not that I am aware of, as I think on the record are no video sightings whatsoever.

3. Question - was Lamb of God still playing when she left the Arena?...I recall reading that Metallica went on at 9:30 or even 9:40, so that's a long break after the second warm-up band. Probably not important, but seeking anything here.

4. I believe they were athletes (basketball players was mentioned) and LE must have decided their conversation wasn't consequential to finding MH.

5. Have seen little about this young man except that he was two hours away (how do they know this?) and was not currently considered a suspect, according to DH.

It's odd LE said it was unimportant that the battery was missing...

I never understood why they said that the battery being missing was not a big deal. I could understand if the battery was out of the phone but was still in the purse or w/e but the phone being there and the battery being missing just seems like it's some thing that is pretty important. It could turn out to be unimportant but until you find out more of what happened I don't see how it can be considered unimportant.

The team center has been suspended for 3 games for behavior detrimental to the team. A senior forward has gone on a leave of absence for personal reasons.

I wonder if LE told them not to talk about the case. If this was the case then Dr. Phil knew he couldnt ask any questions that could help us help find her. So frustrating.... I hope this case does get solved for everyone's sake.

The Government should do something to every perv found guilty like castration and I do not mean chemical castration but the real thing. Once a perv always a perv. There is no way to cure someone like that unless you are observing them 24 hrs a day and monitoring their medications.

Someone should pass a law asap. We should all band together and step our foot down and say no more! I have two kids and I fear for them every day.

I hope there are some changes made but we have to make them happen.

The changes I would love to see made are to cut the crap in prisons and jail. Heck those places with their "rights violations" have turned into a Betty Ford Center. What homeless druggie or child molester wouldn't want to go to a spotless jail with three squares and tv and all the dreams 24/7. The sick ones are using them as a hospital and the old ones as a nursing homes. Heck they don't want to go back to "where they came from". Have you seen some of the places prisoners have lived in the news stories. They come from filth and squalar. Prison is like the Hilton.

Sheriff Joe down in Alabama is my hero. He works their butts off on county projects all day and then he gives them a bologna sandwich. Good enough for anybody that has committed a crime against society.

Toyko jail is another place nobody wants to go. Toyko is known for their cleanileness but the jail is a nightmare.

Ok enough on that or they will move me along...I just had to answer the problem of abductors and molestors. They are moving on up when they get prison time.

Yes I want to know too????

One player has taken off the rest of the season for "personal problems" - no further explanation given, yet.

Another player has been suspended for "conduct unbecoming to his team". Again - no further explanation.

Just kinda odd that this is all happening. I am sure it is completely unrelated though.

The new missing poster seems to have more information about her clothing and jewelry:

"Distinguishing Marks: Birthmark on upper right arm

Clothing Description: Black t−shirt with "Pantera" written in rust color lettering, black leggings, black mini skirt, black knee high boots (rounded toe with a moderate heel)

Jewelry: Flat link silver necklace with rhinestones, silver dangle earrings, assorted bracelets and rings, rubber bands on fingers in assorted colors

Morgan may have been trying to travel from Charlottesville to to Harrisonburg or Charlottesville to Roanoke, Virginia."

Source: http://www.lrcf.net/photos/MorganHarrington.pdf

I thought over the weekend they had searchers looking for a gold necklace.

http://www.mcso.org/index.php?a=GetModule&mn=sheriff_bio

If anybody is interested in how criminals should be treated...tune in. I don't see any stars or x's so I think I am ok with the site.

When we start treating convicted men like criminals then women and children will walk the streets again because felons will think twice before going to Joe's March.

Darn this one really gave me an itch and I just had to scratch it...moving on...sorry.

One player has taken off the rest of the season for "personal problems" - no further explanation given, yet.

Another player has been suspended for "conduct unbecoming to his team". Again - no further explanation.

Just kinda odd that this is all happening. I am sure it is completely unrelated though.

This has confused me from the beginning so I am going to ask a few questions. This Rv lot had something to do with players parking???
So was it an RV lot or a parking lot for players or a parking lot for concerts?

The UVA players that she met in the parking lot? Or the RV Lot or ???

What were those players doing there..going to practice, the concert...using the parking space.

Really confused on this one.

Anyway to find out if the two players that left the team were two of the three Morgan was talking to that night?

This has confused me from the beginning so I am going to ask a few questions. This Rv lot had something to do with players parking???
So was it an RV lot or a parking lot for players or a parking lot for concerts?

The UVA players that she met in the parking lot? Or the RV Lot or ???

What were those players doing there..going to practice, the concert...using the parking space.

Really confused on this one.

Anyway to find out if the two players that left the team were two of the three Morgan was talking to that night?

It's called the "RV lot" because that's where they let RV's park for football game weekends. But during concerts and special events they let athletes park there when their spaces are taken for the special event. So for this concert, the "RV lot" was used for players to park. I just don't know if anyone else was allowed to park in that area too.

Thank you for the explanation but of course now I have another question never having been there or anywhere like that.

Why do they give the RV parking lot to the players. Is it so they can attend classes or the concert or why are they parking at all. Is this a special priviledge they are given?

Please...gimme more

Thank you for the explanation but of course now I have another question never having been there or anywhere like that.

Why do they give the RV parking lot to the players. Is it so they can attend classes or the concert or why are they parking at all. Is this a special priviledge they are given?

Please...gimme more

Probably because they practice/work out in the sports facilities located in that part of campus, and their ususal parking spots are taken during concerts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood