VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #1 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOO

I am wondering if Nichole was trying to get some control back in her life. Sometimes when a child is sick with a very serious illness parents get so worried that they become obsessed with keeping the child safe and healthy to the point where the child has no ability to make lead their own lives. To hear that her medication was brought to her in her bedroom just rings a bit odd but not really. My first thought was why didn't she just have it when she had breakfast? Why was it being brought to her? Nothing wrong with it, but there might be something wrong with it in Nichole's mind.

I'm not suggesting that the parents are wrong or overstepped. I am suggesting that maybe Nichole was feeling smothered and perhaps needed to spread her wings "on her own".

No question, if she chose to head off with some creepy older man, it's a bad decision but a decision she may have made out of sheer need to feel more in control.

Just a thought to put towards motive for Nichole to leave on her own. She needs to be found and fast.

tealgrove, I agree with your statement about the need for control over her own self. I wonder though if maybe the morning medication had to be taken an hour before breakfast or something like that - that would make it necessary to wake her up and give it to her.

“She was born with several problems that made surgery necessary,” Annie A. Reynolds of Austinville said about her 13-year-old great-granddaughter. “She was in the hospital at UVa for a long time. Then later she had to have a liver transplant."

David M. Lovell, her dad, from Wytheville, said he was shocked by his daughter’s disappearance and the fact she didn’t take her medication with her. According to him, she had never run away from home. “I find it strange she didn’t take her medicine,” David Lovell said. “When she spent the weekend here, she always took her medicine on time. She always knew when to take it.”

FBI agents and Virginia State Police investigators came to Wytheville on Wednesday to talk to him. “They didn’t really tell us anything,” Lovell said. “They asked us not to go anywhere in case Nichole tried to contact us. I’ve called her cell phone numerous times and it rings one time and goes to voice mail. At this point, we don’t know what to do.”

http://www.swvatoday.com/news/article_0fcffd42-c69c-11e5-b095-ef56da1c12c8.html

I'm just :jawdrop:

OMG! Those interactions are very scary.

Off Topic but.... Hmmmm.....so this group is OK, it's not offensive and life goes on. Put a picture of a mother breastfeeding her baby and the FB Gods put you in shackles and send you away for life because your post is offensive. Sometimes I just don't understand what is happening to society.

Info about Nichole has been emailed to pediatric ED staff in the areas around Blacksburg (as far as DC, at least), so that if she is brought in, she will be immediately recognized and doctors will be aware of her condition.

I'm really hoping she was squirreling away her medication and has some with her--I think there are a few boys on social media that could have been the ones to lure her out for the night. I think if she was off on her own accord still she would know how important having her medication was. So either a) she has some with her b) she doesn't have some and is starting to feel ill and needs to make a choice to come home or c) is no longer away of her own free will

Info about Nichole has been emailed to pediatric ED staff in the areas around Blacksburg (as far as DC, at least), so that if she is brought in, she will be immediately recognized and doctors will be aware of her condition.

Very, very smart! Hope the person she is with will not panic if he/she sees her getting confused or lethargic, but instead takes her to a hospital:please:

After looking at her Instagram, where are the adults in her life? This child appears to be very insecure, depressed, and boys are the only thing on her mind.

She is exactly the type bad men are looking for. Have all the boys on her SM been checked out and still in town?

Has LE been able to get her phone records or check out her computer? I've heard teenagers talk about a site similiar to FB however it erases what is said immediately. Can a tech person retrieve this?

Why oh why, don't parents monitor their kiddos? With 4 adults in that house, how difficult would it be?

Too many questions, a missing child who is truly in a medical emergency, and no one knows anything. Come home Nichole. Your life depends on it.

My opinions only.

My cousin's daughter has been on Instagram since she was 8 or 9. It's shocking to me.

I am sure the police have looked into her accounts. Probably one of the first things they did.

It is showing on her Instagram that she posted 2 days ago!

"Says she had fun with her bae".
https://www.instagram.com/nicky_maddie_lovell_15114/

The latest Instagram just posted above in another post ^^^with only her name, no numbers, says it is Private.

It is looking to me like she left on her own free will.

My stomach is in knots! How could this bratty kid do this to her family!! Oh yeah, it's the ME World, everything centers around me!

My opinions only.

The latest Instagram just posted above in another post ^^^with only her name, no numbers, says it is Private.

My stomach is in knots! How could this bratty kid do this to her family!! Oh yeah, it's the ME World, everything centers around me!

My opinions only.

2 days ago was the 27th when she disappeared. It's possible she posted it in the early morning hours of the 27th, before she left home, and that it was a pic from the day before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I spoke to a friend of mine who's a nurse; she said there should be multiple anti-rejection meds, some may need to be injected. Seeing the suicidal post makes me feel she left knowing what she as doing. I worry that her cell battery is dead and that once she feels the pain of her organ shutting down that she may change her mind and try to use her cell and can't.

Does anyone know if SAR dogs were used?

Reminds me of Erika Brown from WV even though Nichole is 3 years younger. I hope LE have seen that teen dating and flirting as well as what looks like bogus people replying on her public wall stuff. At 1st I thought maybe she had pills with her; really hope so. Could be she was tired of taking them.

Not sure if the Minion blanket is typical for her age. Its not very big; 3 1/2 ft by 5 1/2 ft typical throw; big enough for my grandsons crib

bbm - Do these meds have side effects? I was thinking, for example, if they tend to cause weight gain she might really hate them given she's so in love.

Actually, if you hover your mouse over that 2d (2 days), it shows the date January 26, 2016, which is before she went missing. She disappeared that night. I saw in a news story that she went to a mall with a friend that day, maybe that is a pic from that trip?

My opinions only.

So today is the third day she's (most likely) going w/o her meds. Acc to an earlier post, today the first symptoms could appear. Let's hope she goes to a hospital today.

So today is the third day she's (most likely) going w/o her meds. Acc to an earlier post, today the first symptoms could appear. Let's hope she goes to a hospital today.

:praying:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member