VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #2 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nancy Grace has this on her show right now.

Not really. Facebook is kinda lame with college kids. They have moved on to other SM.

It is true that teens moved onto Twitter than Instagram when parents took over Facebook. But there is a place for Facebook. They have groups where you can find roommates for college and stuff like that. But yes, overall they are not as into Facebook as Instagram and Snapchat

Not really. Facebook is kinda lame with college kids. They have moved on to other SM.

College student at a major university here....Facebook is definitely not lame with college kids. It's still the most widely used social media. People use SC and IG as well but generally Facebook is the main one everyone uses.

Nancy Grace (about whom I have mixed feelings to say the least) just referred to NK as DE's "girlfriend"

So far Nancy Grace has said:
1. NL's body was decomposed
2. NK was DE's girlfriend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it's very, very odd that DE has been appointed counsel. I get the impression that the family has the means to hire someone. I don't know what to think about this at all. If there were a lawyer in the family, could that lawyer confer with the lawyer of the accused person? (Not saying there is a lawyer in the family, but...) Are there any reasons why having a court-appointed lawyer would be preferable to hiring a lawyer? (Other than the cost.) I'm just not that familiar with how that works.

Maybe the parents refuse to help him. Maybe they are tired of his antics. I get that he isn't sure who owns his car... maybe mom and dad have been cleaning up after him all along. IDK JMO.

It is true that teens moved onto Twitter than Instagram when parents took over Facebook. But there is a place for Facebook. They have groups where you can find roommates for college and stuff like that. But yes, overall they are not as into Facebook as Instagram and Snapchat

I've been told that from several teens---that most of their friends have FB accounts but they don't use them much. I think they use Instagram, Tumblr, SnapChat, Kik, Twitter, (etc.) more often than they use FB.

No outside sign of trauma to the body (the guest ME on NG just said this)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who needs coaching? I'm confused.

Sorry Elainera, I misspoke It is he that is being charged with 1st degree murder. The girl is charged as an accessory after the fact and improper disposal of a body. COD maybe tomorrow. No outward sign of COD, but that's not what I read earlier.

Nancy Grace (about whom I have mixed feelings to say the least) just referred to NK as DE's "girlfriend"

That would be my guess too.

Or DE knew something about her that she would rather be kept secret and forced her into helping him.

But girl with a crush is more likely.

I wouldn't take it for gospel. When they had the mass shooting she also said that the Virginia Tech Police weren't real police, that they were security. She hasn't a clue...my brother in law and several friends are members of that POLICE department. They are not security. smh

Parents don't have to pay for a lawyer for a child over 18, as far as I know. I guess he could claim that he has no income. But I can't see how parents could be forced to pay?

I'm getting the feeling she was his girlfriend. The way they were tracked is they were last two people to have communication with her online.

I'm having a hard time believing this small girl was capable of moving a large piece of furniture to block her door. I think he came in her bedroom. It needs to be dusted for prints.

Sorry but DE is such a scrawny little dude, those puny looking arms (barf!) it's no wonder he couldn't get a girl his own age....& why he had to get a girl to finish off what he started!

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

I think one of the most puzzling things so far is the relationship between DE and DK - It would have to be pretty close to ask someone to help you move a body - right? But if it was a romantic relationship - wouldn't she be disgusted that he was on a dating site with a young (barely) teenager? Which leaves a very close friendship (platonic) between the two. We've not found any connection from their hometown - different high schools. They have only been at VaTech one semester. That doesn't seem long enough to form a platonic relationship that would be close enough to do such a thing.

I'm sure there are pieces of this puzzle we haven't even thought of yet - this one relationship has got me stumped for sure!

I wouldn't take it for gospel. When they had the mass shooting she also said that the Virginia Tech Police weren't real police, that they were security. She hasn't a clue...my brother in law and several friends are members of that POLICE department. They are not security. smh

Jmo, if NG ever has anything "new" to offer, it is almost never true or correct. Jmo

Just my thought that it could be a knife, since that would be a gruesome murder (yuck). A hard drive makes sense too.

Ok, Nancy Grace just said (she doesn't always have the facts right) there was no outward signs of trauma. So, COD wasn't from a knife.

Wouldn't be surprised to find out that NK is DE's girlfriend. It in my opinion would be a reason why she'd get involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member