VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #3 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dawn Jefferies ‏@DawnWSLS10 2m2 minutes ago
"Her involvement was from the very beginning... She killed someone she never even met," said CW Attorney Mary Pettitt re: Natalie Keepers.

Hmmm. Shovel purchase should be on surveillance video......JMO

Wow. Never met Nicole. And, she planned this. I thought David was awful for doing this out of some conjectured fear. But to not know someone and decide that you can kill them is downright terrifying.

I felt like there was some talk that Natalie returned to her dorm room and told her roommate. Now, to find out she planned it out and helped buy a shovel gives me the shivers about who she may actually be.

Whoa:

[video=twitter;695295531430576128]https://twitter.com/jjouvenal/status/695295531430576128[/video]

what the heck is wrong with some people? Go out and buy a shovel to bury someone? I mean really? Maybe, someone she never even met before.

Our Annie Andersen was in court today and reports that Keepers admitted to be a cutter in high school.

She was in and out of counseling through high school.

Keepers also admitted that she had trouble adjusting to college.

Keepers said her counselor in college then sent her to a psychiatrist who prescribed Prozac and other anti-anxiety medication.

Her father said that "When he found out, it was like a punch to a stomach."

The Commonwealth attorney said that Keeper told police that Keepers and Eisenhauer sat down and bounced ideas off of each other on how to kill Lovell.

According to the Commonwealth attorney, they agree at the time that they should cut Lovell's throat.

We will have the latest information for you.

http://wset.com/news/local/suspect-in-13-year-olds-murder-in-court-today

I wonder if Natalie still thinks it is so exciting now?!

The plan was for Eisenhauer, charged with Lovell's abduction and murder, to lure Lovell out of the home on the guise of the date. They would take her to the site they selected and slit her throat, Pettit said.

Eisenhauer told police he had communicated to Lovell in he days before her disappearance and he greeted the teen outside of her bedroom window at the Lantern Ridge apartment complex in Blacksburg, Pettitt said.

How horrible, what monsters. IDK, but it almost sounds like a thrill-kill situation.

How on earth do people think they can get away with murder. Did these two think they could really outsmart LE? I'm sick to my stomach thinking of poor Nichole's last hours. How her excitement quickly turned to fear. My God. Rest in peace sweet girl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They bought a shovel, picked out a location together in a calculated move, Montgomery County Commonwealth's Attorney Mary Pettitt said during the hearing.

The plan was for Eisenhauer, charged with Lovell's abduction and murder, to lure Lovell out of the home on the guise of a date. They would take her to the site they selected and slit her throat, Pettit said.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/b...cle_c3087e38-4c85-5adf-b2c5-063176aa7462.html

Our Annie Andersen was in court today and reports that Keepers admitted to be a cutter in high school.

She was in and out of counseling through high school.

Keepers also admitted that she had trouble adjusting to college.

Keepers said her counselor in college then sent her to a psychiatrist who prescribed Prozac and other anti-anxiety medication.

Her father said that "When he found out, it was like a punch to a stomach."

The Commonwealth attorney said that Keeper told police that Keepers and Eisenhauer sat down and bounced ideas off of each other on how to kill Lovell.

According to the Commonwealth attorney, they agree at the time that they should cut Lovell's throat.

We will have the latest information for you.

http://wset.com/news/local/suspect-in-13-year-olds-murder-in-court-today

wow. I'm speechless.

ABC13News Verified account ‏@ABC13News 2m2 minutes ago

The CW attorney said Keepers admitted to sitting with Eisenhauer and planning Lovell's murder. #NicoleLovell

https://twitter.com/ABC13News

BBM

I was going with "thrill-kill" at the beginning. Now I think it's some weird hybrid of "eliminate the threat" and "thrill-kill" all at the same time. In any event, Nicole was marginalized in life and death - and that is extremely sad.

There you have it...these two were psychos! I am glad that they were caught before they did it again. Also, if any good can come from this...Parents and children will be talking about the dangers of social media.

Natalie Keepers appeared in court for an hourlong hearing Thursday. She wore an orange jumpsuit, her wrists cuffed and ankles shackled. She looked down as she entered but answered Judge Robert Viar Jr.'s questions clearly and without emotion.

Defense attorneys argued that they needed Keepers released to prepare for her case. They suggested she's under duress and being held in isolation. Prosecutors argued that the accusations over 13-year-old Nicole Lovell's death are reason enough to keep Keepers behind bars.

Keepers' parents attended and held hands as they left.

http://www.whsv.com/content/news/Ba...harged-in-Nicole-Lovells-death-367685131.html

We now have an answer that fear of being found out was not the reason for killing Nicole. They just wanted to kill someone. I believe if not Nicole, someone else's name would be on this thread's title.

I hope they both plead guilty and save Nicole's family the pain of hearing someone discuss their stress, psychological history or affluence causing their behavior. They planned it all out. I hope planned to take responsibility as part of their planning sessions. Just disgusting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member