VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #3 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
When Cianelli was asked how he’s tried to keep things routine for his team, he said Mary Lee Gibson, a Virginia Tech strategic communications assistant, signaled for him to stop talking.

“I don’t really want to speak about the incidents or what’s taken place over this past week or how it’s affected my team or anyone on campus,” Cianelli said. “I just don’t feel at this point there’s much point to talk about it.”

Despite national attention on the case, Cianelli said there was no consideration given to canceling the meet, which started Thursday and concludes Saturday.

When races began Friday night, many Virginia Tech distance runners wore a blue ribbon on the breast of their jersey. Some of the women’s distance runners tied an additional blue ribbon in their hair. Lovell’s mother has said blue was Nicole’s favorite color.

http://www.roanoke.com/sports/colle...cle_87a5d45b-4595-514c-9cff-eb83d03c191c.html

Both Keepers, 19, and Eisenhauer, 18, have maintained they were not present when Lovell was killed, according to Pettitt.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/b...cle_c3087e38-4c85-5adf-b2c5-063176aa7462.html

Ya Right---Good luck with that story, guys. They might as well just confess already because DE's version makes NO sense:

"When interviewed by police, Eisenhauer said he had communicated with Lovell in the days before her disappearance. He also said he had visited the teen outside her bedroom window at the Lantern Ridge apartment complex in Blacksburg on the night she went missing, Pettitt said. That was 12:39 a.m. Jan. 27, which was also the last time Lovell connected to one of her various social media sites.
According to Eisenhauer’s account, he gave Lovell a “side hug” outside her home and then returned alone to Keepers’ dorm on Virginia Tech’s campus, Pettitt said.
Keepers and Eisenhauer later stopped at a Walmart to buy cleaning supplies, leaving Lovell’s body in the parking lot, the prosecutor said. The cleaning supplies, along with a Minions blanket Lovell had taken with her from her bedroom, later were found in a suitcase in Keepers’ room, Pettitt said."

Ya, Sure, David. You met her outside as she climbed out her window in the middle of the night, gave her a 'side hug'---and went home alone. Sure thing. But why buy the shovel and cleaning supplies at Walmart then?:liar:

Fishy in regards to what? This case?

Yes. If that source is "friends" and pen pals with Charles Severance, a convicted serial killer (I am very familiar with that case, I lived in that neighborhood when the murders where occurring). Seems like a pattern of this source inserting himself into high profile murders and getting into the paper. Makes no sense to become friends and pen pals with Severance (wont go into specifics, but that case is easy enough to google and conclude why). Looks like he kne DE for 4 hours, that's all.

One thing that has been bugging me. The statement that they are looking for Nicole's cellphone, and Davids cellphone. But when the police went to Natalie's dorm room before she opened the door she texted "POLICE" to David. The police found it on her phone. So where could he have ditched the phone so quick as to hide it from the police. Why do they not have his phone? Makes you wonder.

I think police have both phones. According to ABC News, They went to DE's Jan 30 and he was arrested. He told them about NK's involvement. On the 31st they found her in her boyfriends dorm room. (Either from there, or after they all went to her dorm room)she texted POLICE to DE, who was already in custody. That's how I understand it, thus far. JMO

LOL at "side hug". Sounds like he was more worried about being accused of statutory rape than he was of Murder One. Weirdo. JMO

Yes. If that source is "friends" and pen pals with Charles Severance, a convicted serial killer (I am very familiar with that case, I lived in that neighborhood when the murders where occurring). Seems like a pattern of this source inserting himself into high profile murders and getting into the paper. Makes no sense to become friends and pen pals with Severance (wont go into specifics, but that case is easy enough to google and conclude why). Looks like he kne DE for 4 hours, that's all.

Thanks- I familiar with that case. Didn't see where the connection was with the two to understand the referncw to him though. ?

Thanks- I familiar with that case. Didn't see where the connection was with the two to understand the referncw to him though. ?

The "runner" who says he's friends with DE and is starting a fund to raise money for his bail (what bail?) is also cited in the WaPo article re a hearing of Severance that was linked by a poster (I assume someone googled runners name and that article came up). In WaPo the runner is quoted as being a friend of Severance and a pen pal who came to the hearing as support for Severance and some how finds the reporter to get his name and quote in the story. Because a college student needs to become pen pals with a older middle age/senior citizen serial killer who was known as an aggressive, paranoid, confrontational social outcast?!!!

This may have been mentioned. Is it possible Nicole killed herself with pills or asphyxiation or something, and then the creepy college kids stabbed her after she was dead? The whole thing could have been planned by the three of them. Poor Nicole was suicidal according to her social media. NK and DE would have had the "thrill" of stabbing her (oh, that's dreadful to write!) without actually being her killers. They're still awful people, but it might explain why they *both say* they weren't there when she died, and why DE said the truth will set him free.

ETA could explain why we haven't heard about a bloody crime scene?

Ya Right---Good luck with that story, guys. They might as well just confess already because DE's version makes NO sense:

"When interviewed by police, Eisenhauer said he had communicated with Lovell in the days before her disappearance. He also said he had visited the teen outside her bedroom window at the Lantern Ridge apartment complex in Blacksburg on the night she went missing, Pettitt said. That was 12:39 a.m. Jan. 27, which was also the last time Lovell connected to one of her various social media sites.
According to Eisenhauer’s account, he gave Lovell a “side hug” outside her home and then returned alone to Keepers’ dorm on Virginia Tech’s campus, Pettitt said.
Keepers and Eisenhauer later stopped at a Walmart to buy cleaning supplies, leaving Lovell’s body in the parking lot, the prosecutor said. The cleaning supplies, along with a Minions blanket Lovell had taken with her from her bedroom, later were found in a suitcase in Keepers’ room, Pettitt said."

Ya, Sure, David. You met her outside as she climbed out her window in the middle of the night, gave her a 'side hug'---and went home alone. Sure thing. But why buy the shovel and cleaning supplies at Walmart then?:liar:

The first version that I read claimed DE met her outside, gave her a side hug, and then delivered her to NK. After he did that, he went home alone. Now, that does make sense, if DE was just doing NK a favor. It's possible NK orchestrated the entire thing: encouraging DE to befriend NL online, plotting the murder, choosing a time for DE to lure NL outside of her home, requesting the delivery of NL to her home, and borrowing DE's car.

If everything associated with the murder (weapon, blanket, cleaning supplies) has been found in NK's possession, and if nothing is found in DE's possession, then that would be interesting.

I keep wondering Nicole's connection to the campus. Of course it's entirely possible they simply found her on Kik. But all week it feels as if there is more missing to the puzzle and I'm sure there is. I would be curious if NL has relatives that work on campus and Nicole was used to tagging along from time to time.

It's been years since I watched Nancy Grace. But I did yesterday evening after several of you said the gluten thing would make smoke come out of her ears. She had a guest who said NL had been seen on campus before. He sounded nuts. As if he said it simply to take the opposite opinion of everyone else. NG got him off the screen fast. As nutty as he came across, he also voiced rumors that she'd visited campus.

Also, is it possible there is a 3rd person involved? Of course Keepers could be lying and she was there the entire time, but for the sake of another theory, let's say she wasn't. You all mentioned the possible amount of blood ( :( ) it's not out of the realm of possibility that there was a 3rd person who participated or helped in some capacity. Just a theory of course!

I'm very curious if anyone in her family worked on campus.

OK, so I think I can help out with this. I had previously noticed on Nicole's FB page, that the poster who Nicole referred to jokingly as "mom" (for posting a mom-like comment under one of the pictures on Nicole's timeline), has a FB profile which lists her as working at the Au Bon Pain at V. Tech. They seemed to have a close relationship, (maybe an aunt or family friend?) and maybe Nicole visited her on campus when she was working. When I went back to double check before writing this post, I noticed that this individual's profile is still up, but she is no longer listed as Nicole's FB friend.

Just a thought and I hope this helps. Please let me know if this type of post is allowed, I'm new here. I joined because the cold blooded evil of this case has really gotten to me.

Not necessarily the case.. But the fact he wants to help out DE and at one time was involved in exchanging letters with and supporting what was mentioned as his "friend" that was on trial in Alexandria Va for being an "alleged serial killer" /murderer. Alex's mugshot looks creepy too, not that is a factor at all. Lol. I'm probably looking way too hard into it but it's late and it does seem a little odd to me at this moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with you - I also find it odd and creepy that he would have this level of friendship with two accused killers....AND even if that were coincidence - that he apparently continues to support them after they are accused. He seems a bit older - That whole story about repeatedly entering car races while he was in detention is also weird.

Maybe he is one of those types that trys to grab media attention by latching on to any connection with a notorious type (accused murderers). I haven't finished catching up on this thread - maybe someone else has insight? I cannot imagine his reasoning in trying to collect bail money as it's pretty obvious that if DK was not given bail that certainly DE will not be.

LOL at "side hug". Sounds like he was more worried about being accused of statutory rape than he was of Murder One. Weirdo. JMO

I had never heard that term before. I avoid Duggars, etc. like the plague.

I watched it too, and when the defense expert said the bit about NL being seen on campus, my boyfriend asked me if he was being sarcastic. I told him the exact same thing you did---that the producers clearly just put him on there to have an opposing argument of some kind. His statements seems so outlandish and unbelievable that NG didn't even really bother to respond to them. She's always arguing back and forth with the defense experts' opinions, so I figure they had to put someone up there to make up something just so she could rant about it.

Was it Robin Ficker? He's no expert on anything IMO. Nancy just has him on to verbally spar with his silly defense arguments and irritate me.

This may have been mentioned. Is it possible Nicole killed herself with pills or asphyxiation or something, and then the creepy college kids stabbed her after she was dead? The whole thing could have been planned by the three of them. Poor Nicole was suicidal according to her social media. NK and DE would have had the "thrill" of stabbing her (oh, that's dreadful to write!) without actually being her killers. They're still awful people, but it might explain why they *both say* they weren't there when she died, and why DE said the truth will set him free.

ETA could explain why we haven't heard about a bloody crime scene?

I do wonder about the crime scene and why we have not heard about any blood.

I read that the eight year old twins said NL seemed excited about the date. If so, I doubt it was for the purpose of suicide. I think one or both NK and DE committed the murder. If NK is the mastermind, then she needed DE to lure NL, who would not have left her home, in the middle of the night, without a reason.

If DE is the mastermind, then I guess he needed NK's help with cleanup. Could DE have done the crime without NK's assistance, though? If he did not absolutely need her, why did he involve her?

That comment makes me think DE never had a physical relationship with NL. He seems unattached emotionally. DE comes across as removed from the whole event. Whereas NK comes across as emotionally involved.

Perhaps DE is the mastermind. With all of the plotting involved, it feels like their motive was something more than avoiding the exposure of an inappropriate relationship. Perhaps that is all that it is, though. I wonder if NK felt indebted to DE, for saving her life before her emergency appendectomy. Maybe DE told NK that she owed him?

If NK has a boyfriend separate from DE, that fact will be important to the investigation. I want to know if he may be involved in some way.

Just jumping off your post...

NK seems to have such a fascination with "the kill"...

and if the blanket is a "memento/trophy"...

Then... I can't help but wonder if she and DE videotaped the "event", too?

:waitasec:

Could it be that NK was there but videoing DE killing NL, and that is why she said she was not the one to kill her? All part of their plan.

Sounds like she talked quite a bit to LE right away...not lawyered up and signing Miranda waver. DE on the other hand tried to deny it, but lawyered up quickly. I doubt his attorney will request a bail hearing where all this information will come out...chances are he wouldn't get bail.

OK, so I think I can help out with this. I had previously noticed on Nicole's FB page, that the poster who Nicole referred to jokingly as "mom" (for posting a mom-like comment under one of the pictures on Nicole's timeline), has a FB profile which lists her as working at the Au Bon Pain at V. Tech. They seemed to have a close relationship, (maybe an aunt or family friend?) and maybe Nicole visited her on campus when she was working. When I went back to double check before writing this post, I noticed that this individual's profile is still up, but she is no longer listed as Nicole's FB friend.

Just a thought and I hope this helps. Please let me know if this type of post is allowed, I'm new here. I joined because the cold blooded evil of this case has really gotten to me.

:wagon::wagon:

In this article posted upthread, the Roanoke times, alludes near the end of the article that he only had an online relationship with Nicole. It doesn't say it explicitly, but sure implies it. So he killed her because she was threatening to expose all those inappropriate websites where there were many, many participants? The "inappropriate relationship" was all online, on public social media websites?

http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/b...cle_c3087e38-4c85-5adf-b2c5-063176aa7462.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288