VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #4 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 15 year old daughter can be in her room, door closed. for hours without interacting with the rest of the household. Unless I actually need to discuss something with her, I give her her space, remembering what I was like at her age. I do try to be very vigilant about her online presence, which, thankfully, is minimal by her own choice as well as on my advice.

Now if she is out and about I am totally up her butt with, who are you with, where will you be, who are the adults supervising, I need to talk to them, etc. But in her room? Nah, that's her space, I try to respect it.

This is exactly what my parents did and I think it worked well. Of course, back then we didn't have smart phones so there wasn't that concern. And in our house, the computer was in a common area. So yeah...definitely not strange at all for a teen to be in their room for hours.

Honestly in the regions reported along DE and NKs route even with large amounts of snow the state road dept is usually on top of their game with keeping roads as clear as possible. In the unlikely event that they aren't given enough time to plan, it could be severely hazardous, but that's not common.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My high schoolmate who teaches at VT (engineering) posted a pic on fb today that the kids and he wee walking around Pandapas pond. Which I know is right down from where our baby was dumped. [emoji26] made me sad

Honestly in the regions reported along DE and NKs route even with large amounts of snow the state road dept is usually on top of their game with keeping roads as clear as possible. In the unlikely event that they aren't given enough time to plan, it could be severely hazardous, but that's not common.

How do you think the sides of the roads would have been on the 27th? Meaning the shoulders of the roads. Would the snow have all melted by then when they carried out their plan? Because if not, they were taking a huge risk with the possibility of leaving tire tracks, foot prints, etc. Actually, thinking about it, it would have been a risk anyway because if the snow had melted wouldn't the ground have been soft and muddy?

How do you think the sides of the roads would have been on the 27th? Meaning the shoulders of the roads. Would the snow have all melted by then when they carried out their plan? Because if not, they were taking a huge risk with the possibility of leaving tire tracks, foot prints, etc. Actually, thinking about it, it would have been a risk anyway because if the snow had melted wouldn't the ground have been soft and muddy?

My thought ... NK and DE obviously didn't think anything out clearly. It sounds terrible even saying that due to the fact of wishing this had never would have happened, but to answer your question .. No ..the snow on the side of the road would have still been there .. It's usually packed so tightly in areas due to removal of clearing roadways that the snow lingers around. Even on warm days.

My thought ... NK and DE obviously didn't think anything out clearly. It sounds terrible even saying that due to the fact of wishing this had never would have happened, but to answer your question .. No ..the snow on the side of the road would have still been there .. It's usually packed so tightly in areas due to removal of clearing roadways that the snow lingers around. Even on warm days.

Thanks for your reply. I agree it's odd they took so much time planning this horrible crime, yet didn't seem to cover their tracks very well. That's fine with me, it just means it will be easier to convict them and keep them locked up forevermore. RIP Nicole.

All this speculation reminds me of the early days in the Caylee Anthony case. Thing is, we think NK was the mastermind because we have HEARD the evidence against her; her words. BUT we haven't seen what the have against DE yet. Before the bond hearing, the feeling was that DE had suckered NK.

My Take? These two have been told all their lives how exceptional they are and how they are just so smart and special. Then they got to VA Tech with classrooms and dorms full of smart, special, exceptional people, and realized they were just not all that and a bag of chips and no one was impressed with them.

DE is something else, an 18 year old adult looking for 'dates' on a teen dating site. If he ever met NL in person, he would have known immediately that she was just a little kid and should have stopped all communication. In fact, he should have gone to her mother to tell her what the kid was doing online and how dangerous it is. But, no he engaged in sexual activity with her and then killed her to keep her quiet. Isn't this the way of the pedophile?

NK no doubt 'owed' her life to DE for taking her to the hospital and she had to pay him back by helping to save him from an evil child.

So, they plotted and planned all the details, made a few dry runs and finally fulfilled their evil fantasy. With all their brains and planning, they were caught immediately and with all the evidence needed to prosecute them and some confessions to boot.

Prison is too good for them. They should have to live in an outside cage in the elements and be fed scraps thrown on the ground from a distance. Treat them like the dangerous animals they are.

The fact that NL had a room of her own in a crowded apartment says a lot about the care and love for her IMO. The fact that at her age she had a sanctuary and private personal space speaks volumes about personal respect and love for a young teen. So often those years are full of angst. They are just babies emerging from a chrysalis learning who they are, the concept of death and danger, love and compassion, right and wrong... They have a learned foundation, hopefully solid, but this is a time to practice and experience and make mistakes on their personal odessey. Personal space helps in that development as they negotiate the world of peers which are becoming the most important group to them as they transition away from parents. Sad that NL was snared in an evil and nasty web at the forefront.

Thank you for this post.

I teach at an alternative school. Kids might attend because of emotional disabilities, offenses committed on school property or in the community, etc. We have involved parents who do their best and parents who don't give a crap. Just because a kid is troubled doesn't mean the parents are negligent. It's hard to keep up. I'm tech savvy, have been teaching a while, and I still learned stuff about social media from this case.

Nicole's online activities are certainly a cautionary tale, but the last thing her parents need right now is to have their home and circumstances ripped apart in the media.

All this speculation reminds me of the early days in the Caylee Anthony case. Thing is, we think NK was the mastermind because we have HEARD the evidence against her; her words. BUT we haven't seen what the have against DE yet. Before the bond hearing, the feeling was that DE had suckered NK.

I know how we perceive people is different for each and every person, but as soon as I saw that salty mugshot of NK I thought she was .. The manipulator, instigator, that "talk you over the ledge" type. Maybe I'm being deceived by the coal black look in her eye and she's the lesser of two evils, but if that's the case then my thoughts above ring true still.

This is only my opinion though [emoji4]

I never felt NK was suckered. I said very early on I believed she was the mastermind behind all of this and I still firmly believe that. I have seen many such cases where the female participant was the dominant player in the plot to murder another.

<modsnip> What does he mean when he says 'the truth can set me free?' Is there more to this story than just what Keepers has said? It makes me wonder if something happened that he didn't want to see happen. If he was all for this he wouldn't be the least bit upset and would be proud he had accomplished his goal. <modsnip>

I find Keepers very diabolical and downright scary. She reminds me somewhat of the girl who murdered the little 9 year old girl just because she wanted to know what it felt like to murder someone.

I don't think she had an obsession with David. I think she had an obsession with drama/ murder and death. I believe she directed this entire plot from beginning to end like she would if she was in a play. Here she could be the director, producer, and one of the main character.

I don't think David was her boyfriend but I do think he was her best friend on campus. Often in friendships there is a dominate one and one who is more of a follower. It wouldn't be the first time a female had a male friend murder someone for them. I am continuously amazed at the stupidity of some males who can be talked into doing a gruesome murder for a female just because she asked them to.

I also believe the reason David's attorney hasn't spoken out is he keeping what he knows about what David has said to himself while letting Keepers statements come out. The more she talks the more the evidence will have to line up with what she has said. I suspect it will not.

I think she is a pathological liar along with being a psychopath. No one other than a psychopath would be excited to participate in the plot to murder a young child of 13 she had never even met. That is as macabre as it gets. It shows Keepers is filled with evil thoughts to the point it makes her giddy.

There is no way this 'excited' psychopath would miss the chance to see her plan completed. That would be the ultimate thrill and there is no way she would want to miss it.

I think she thinks the talking parrot will be the one who gets a possible plea deal. Which isn't uncommon in cases which involve a male and female team. The female is usually the one to throw the male conspirator under the bus.

This case is unnerving on so many levels even more than others. I cant even begin to imagine how anyone could go to a fast food place and sit down to casually talk about how they are going to murder a thirteen year old child and deciding the weapon of choice. But I do know to be capable of such wickedness the hearts of both have to be as dark as their evil minds are.

IMO

Ultimately it doesn't matter, but I am curious if it was some light piece of furniture that was somewhat pushed in the way of a door or some heavy, sturdy piece of furniture meant to actually keep people out. Though, my curiosity there lay more with thinking someone may have come in her room that night rather than just her leaving. Seems like they have mostly confirmed that DE met her at the window though and didn't come in the room.

We know she did leave her room, but I was wondering the same thing, did NL block the door so that family members couldn't get in because she was planning to or did have someone in her room? And who knows, maybe we will find out that there was more evidence found in her room. Also, DE and NK rode by NL's home when they left the restaurant. They already knew where she lived. Could DE have been there before? I don't think we know very much at all right now. Law Enforcement likely has all the private chats that went on between NL and her murderers. All we know is what was revealed in the bond hearing for NK.

JMO, I don't think Keepers has the ability to lure. DE is the lurer. There is a video of him talking about what is probably his most favorite subject... himself. Very, very telling. He's a smooth operator. He hurt his ankle in November and had mono, so I think he had a lot of down time. His computer will reveal a lot about what he was doing with all that time on his hands. The people who are taking up for him, have no clue. He's the devil in disguise, mark my words.

I never felt NK was suckered. I said very early on I believed she was the mastermind behind all of this and I still firmly believe that. I have seen many such cases where the female participant was the dominant player in the plot to murder another.

<modsnip> What does he mean when he says 'the truth can set me free?' Is there more to this story than just what Keepers has said? It makes me wonder if something happened that he didn't want to see happen. If he was all for this he wouldn't be the least bit upset and would be proud he had accomplished his goal. His reaction is at odds with him plotting and planning Nicole's murder. If he had planned this then he knew he would have to come back into his room appearing as nothing had happened and be his same old self but he did not.

I find Keepers very diabolical and downright scary. She reminds me somewhat of the girl who murdered the little 9 year old girl just because she wanted to know what it felt like to murder someone.

I don't think she had an obsession with David. I think she had an obsession with drama/ murder and death. I believe she directed this entire plot from beginning to end like she would if she was in play. Here she could be the director, producer, and one of the main character.

I don't think David was her boyfriend but I do think he was her best friend on campus. Often in friendships there is a dominate one and one who is more of a follower. It wouldn't be the first time a female had a male friend murder someone for them. I am continuously amazed at the stupidity of some males who can be talked into doing a gruesome murder for a female just because she asked them to.

I also believe the reason David's attorney hasn't spoken out is he keeping what he knows about what David has said to himself while letting Keepers statements come out. The more she talks the more the evidence will have to line up with what she has said. I suspect it will not.

I think she is a pathological liar along with being a psychopath. No one other than a psychopath would be excited to participate in the plot to murder a young child of 13 she had never even met. That is as macabre as it gets. It shows Keepers is filled with evil thoughts to the point it makes her giddy.

There is no way this 'excited' psychopath would miss the chance to see her plan completed. That would be the ultimate thrill and there is no way she would want to miss it.

I think she thinks the talking parrot will be the one who gets a possible plea deal. Which isn't uncommon in cases which involve a male and female team. The female is usually the one to throw the male conspirator under the bus.

This case is unnerving on so many levels even more than others. I cant even begin to imagine how anyone could go to a fast food place and sit down to casually talk about how they are going to murder a thirteen year old child and deciding the weapon of choice. But I do know to be capable of such wickedness the hearts of both have to be as dark as their evil minds are.

IMO

Oh I think she is definately a psychopath. What makes me think is that DE told LE he gave NL a "side hug" then went to NK dorm room. I think they were supposed to be each others' alibis and she blew it. I think they are both psycopaths. Good to see you BTW, speaking of the CA days

I thought maybe Nicole had moved the piece of furniture against the door because she was hoping DE would come inside her room. The furniture against the door would give DE enough time to get out the window before anyone was able to enter and see him. I don't think he came in. Never heard if they lifted his prints from the window sill. If indeed he came in the room, (which I don't think he did), he was wearing gloves and he didn't touch anything. Again, he is the lurer. He lured Nicole from her bedroom.

I agree OBE! Keepers will get a deal. Where we disagree, is I believe what Keepers is telling LE is matching up with what evidence they have collected so far against Eisenhaur. Her actions tell me this was a first kill for her. Eisenhaur... I will be interested in his "evolution."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆