VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, Blacksburg, 27 January 2016 #6 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
SBM

NK was part of the math team. Math teams compete in local/regional/state/national competitions. That doesn't preclude her having trouble with college level math, of course. My point was that we don't know for certain that NK was struggling in math. That's a presumption based upon a friend of NK's saying that NK "never mentioned Eisenhauer in any other context other than as someone who helped her with her math work." Maybe she was having difficulty in math and maybe DE was her tutor. We just don't know, yet.

:moo:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...8d4732-c8f6-11e5-ae11-57b6aeab993f_story.html

And maybe that was just a lie on NK's part when someone asked her about DE. It's quite possible that NK is very good at math and never needed help or a tutor.

Perhaps when NK said she was having trouble adjusting to college or making the transition from high school to college she was referring to the social aspects of college.

Where did they clean the car?

I wondered that too. There's a lot of questions like that... like where did they clean up themselves, where did they stash or dispose their clothes. A
Lot of what NK could not be true as well. It seems odd that she is so forthcoming. Being that she was in drama, couldn't it be likely that she is putting on
a performance? This kid seems to not be very bright. I too think that she went with them to the body. From what I understood (which it could be wrong) is that she talked to the police on that saturday and then on sunday morning it was reported that she was arrested at her dorm real early (wasn't it like during the night like 1 or 2). The part about her boyfriend makes me think that she was picked up by LE and then that is when she told a lot. I think she told someone what had happened and maybe they called the police. Either way she sang whether it was the correct song to be determined. I suspect that DE is being quite since he "thinks" that the truth will set him free. MOO

Snippet of timeline posted earlier:

Wednesday, Jan. 27

Nicole last seen about midnight Wednesday morning.

Friday, Jan. 29

Investigation leads to DE at V-Tech.

Saturday, Jan. 30

DE arrested early that morning in his dorm room and charged with 1 felony count of abduction.

4:00 p.m. Saturday, Jan. 30

Virginia State Police locate Nicole's remains.

Eisenhauer charged with felony count of murder as well as previous felony abduction charge.

Sunday, Jan. 31

Police find Keepers and she texts "POLICE" to Eisenhauer whom has already been in police custody at least 24 hours.

Keepers arrested that morning and charged with felony count of improper disposal of a dead body and a misdemeanor count of accessory after the fact in the commission of a felony.

That same morning Nicole's remains were transported to the medical examiner's office in Roanoke, Virginia.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/timeline-alleged-abduction-slaying-13-year-virginia-girl/story?id=36686517

I suspect somebody gave up Keepers' location real quick like. No way was this girl acting normal by this time...

Wednesday, Jan. 27

Friday, Jan. 29

Saturday, Jan. 30

DE arrested early that morning in his dorm room and charged with 1 felony count of abduction.

Eisenhauer charged with felony count of murder as well as previous felony abduction charge.

Sunday, Jan. 31

Police find Keepers and she texts "POLICE" to Eisenhauer whom has already been in police custody at least 24 hours.

Keepers arrested that morning and charged with felony count of improper disposal of a dead body and a misdemeanor count of accessory after the fact in the commission of a felony.

That same morning Nicole's remains were transported to the medical examiner's office in Roanoke, Virginia.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/timeline-alleged-abduction-slaying-13-year-virginia-girl/story?id=36686517

I suspect somebody gave up Keepers' location real quick like. No way was this girl acting normal by this time...

The above is precisely why I have been saying NK did not give them the location of the body.

SBM

NK was part of the math team. Math teams compete in local/regional/state/national competitions. That doesn't preclude her having trouble with college level math, of course. My point was that we don't know for certain that NK was struggling in math. That's a presumption based upon a friend of NK's saying that NK "never mentioned Eisenhauer in any other context other than as someone who helped her with her math work." Maybe she was having difficulty in math and maybe DE was her tutor. We just don't know, yet.

:moo:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...8d4732-c8f6-11e5-ae11-57b6aeab993f_story.html

This might be a totally off the wall theory, & I have typed and erased several times thinking it's just a silly/stupid idea, but being that not much makes sense, here goes:

does anyone one remember the movie 'Mean Girls'? (If not, here is the IMDb link:http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0377092/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1 ).
Storyline

Cady Heron, a homeschooled girl, lived in Africa for 15 years. Entering public school for the first time, she meets the "worst" of her classmates, the Plastics. She joins and eventually gets assimilated into the group of three unkind girls. But she later tries to bring them down. Written by gamergcfan
Cady's character in a way reminds me of NK. The above story line can give a glimpse as to why the NK comparison. I believe we've heard that NK struggled in high scoop (i.e. Cutting/self harm). Maybe when she got to VA tech she wanted to leave that sad, lonely, awkward, girl she felt she was behind & was desperate to be liked & maybe even popular. 'The plastics' in the movie don't murder anyone, but they do have a 'burn book' where they write very nasty things about most of the other students & many of the teachers/other staff members at the high school. Cady doesn't necessarily want to make any entries, but due to peer pressure from the plastics, she makes some very hurtful, serious entries. I could see NK as a total sicko thrill killer based on what she said to LEO, but I feel like this is the more logical explanation, for lack of better terminology. I can also relate NK to Cady's character is because she has a crush on Aaron, who is a popular 'jock' & she feels a good way to get him to notice her is to 'get in with the mean girls (because he had an on/off relationship with their ringleader)--that and to pretend to be bad at math, because Aaron is good at math. She starts to purposely fail her tests in math, & starts playing dumb in class, so Aaron eventually offers to tutor her even though she doesn't need his help at all. She is stroking his ego by making him feel much more intelligent than he really is, & in turn does end up dating him for a period of time. Aaron's character sounds a bit like DE, jock, tutors girls in math who presumably (but possibly unbeknownst to him) don't really need the help (cady was a mathlete for her school). Cady & Aaron fed off of each other in the movie, cady eventually wanted Aaron even more so that Regina, the ringleader, couldn't have him, she kind of just wanted to rub it in her face so to speak. The movie has a much better ending than this tradgic real life situation, however. Thinking of it this way makes me feel sad that NK (& de for that matter) made what choice she did. Hurting someone just to make yourself look better, whether the pain inflicted is physical or not, is a very sad & pathetic resort, & like in Mean Girls, that's exactly what NK seems to have done. Maybe she wasn't a 'mean girl' before this, but now she's worse than that--same goes for DE.

Sorry for rambling--in no way do I feel sorry for NK or DE--they both made horrible choices no matter who did what as far as I am concerned. I think this may be how their friendship transpired+ maybe some significance to NK's medical issue DE seems to have helped with, but as far as when it went from
mean boy/girl cyber bullying (bad enough as it is) to decided to plot a murder--I have NO idea.

All my opinion only!

Wednesday, Jan. 27

Friday, Jan. 29

Saturday, Jan. 30

Sunday, Jan. 31

I agree about NK's location.

Hope I'm not blind...but I couldn't find the text in red at that abc link. Could it maybe have come from from another link?

The above is precisely why I have been saying NK did not give them the location of the body.

Except the timeline you are basing it on appears to be iffy (and incomplete), as the prosecutor clearly said NK told police where to find the body.

I agree about NK's location.

Hope I'm not blind...but I couldn't find the text in red at that abc link. Could it maybe have come from from another link?

Most likely the original article was edited to remove this statement (I presume it's wrong info). Here is the article that claims NK was interviewed on Jan 30th, which would make more sense for the timeline.
"Police found Keepers in her boyfriend's room on Jan. 30, at which time she texted the message "POLICE" to Eisenhauer."
http://www.virginiafirst.com/news/local-news/keepers-denied-bond-in-lovell-case

This might be a totally off the wall theory, & I have typed and erased several times thinking it's just a silly/stupid idea, but being that not much makes sense, here goes:

does anyone one remember the movie 'Mean Girls'? (If not, here is the IMDb link:http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0377092/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1 ). Cady's character in a way reminds me of NK. The above story line can give a glimpse as to why the NK comparison. I believe we've heard that NK struggled in high scoop (i.e. Cutting/self harm). Maybe when she got to VA tech she wanted to leave that sad, lonely, awkward, girl she felt she was behind & was desperate to be liked & maybe even popular. '

Snipped for brevity and BBM.

I have been thinking something similar all along. I've have hunch that NK was acting out some very deep hurts and insecurities, not just committing a crime because she likes NE.

JMopinion at the moment.

Most likely the original article was edited to remove this statement (I presume it's wrong info). Here is the article that claims NK was interviewed on Jan 30th, which would make more sense for the timeline.
"Police found Keepers in her boyfriend's room on Jan. 30, at which time she texted the message "POLICE" to Eisenhauer."
http://www.virginiafirst.com/news/local-news/keepers-denied-bond-in-lovell-case

Thanks jjenny. I have read & sourced other links that say she was brought in for questioning on 1/30, which I tend to believe.

There has been so much conflicting reporting. I think part of the problem is that some news sources have updated their reports without editing out the old stuff.

Snipped for brevity and BBM.

I have been thinking something similar all along. I've have hunch that NK was acting out some very deep hurts and insecurities, not just committing a crime because she likes NE.

JMopinion at the moment.

For someone charged in the murder of a 13 yr old girl, I think this is one of the most bizarre things she testified to at her bond hearing...

“I’ve learned, especially at [Virginia Tech’s Cook Counseling Center] how to love myself,” Keepers testified.

http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/b...e38-4c85-5adf-b2c5-063176aa7462.html?mode=jqm

Weird, didn't she know DE had been arrested and in jail when she test "POLICE" to him? Did she still think he had his phone?
Was there NO contact with each other after the murder?

Do we know if either NK / DE had made allot of friends in college? besides NK boyfriend and DE track team?
Did she join drama/theater? any other interests?

Wednesday, Jan. 27

Friday, Jan. 29

Saturday, Jan. 30

Sunday, Jan. 31

Thanks for catching the missing ink BUF!!

While searching his dorm, police found a text from Keepers saying, "POLICE." They began to question Keepers, who complied. According to Pettitt, Keepers said she was "excited to be a part of something secret."

http://wset.com/news/local/suspect-in-13-year-olds-murder-in-court-today

Here is a brief timeline from that link, straight from the horse's mouth:

Commonwealth's Attorney: "They Decided They Should Cut Nicole Lovell's Throat"

Thursday, February 4, 2016

This is the timeline according Commonwealth's Attorney, Mary Pettitt:

Natalie Keepers appeared in court on Thursday.

During the hearing, Commonwealth's attorney Mary Pettitt offered up a timeline of events.

1. Pettitt says Keepers and David Eisenhauer, the other suspect, began to have conversations planning murder in early January.

2. On January 26th, Keepers and Eisenhauer went to a cookout in Blackburg, drove by Lovell's house, went to Christiansburg to buy a shovel, and picked out a location to kill her, according to the Commonwealth's Attorney. Records show that Eisenhauer and Lovell were communicating on January 26th into the 27th.

3. On the 27th at 6:30 a.m., police received a 911 call saying Lovell's door was barricaded and her windows were open.

4. On the 30th, they obtained a search warrant for Eisenhauer's dorm room.

5. While searching his dorm, police found a text from Keepers saying, "POLICE." They began to question Keepers, who complied.

(Police found Keepers in her boyfriend's room on Jan. 30, at which time she texted the message "POLICE" to Eisenhauer. Different article updated February 5, 2016 - http://www.virginiafirst.com/news/local-news/keepers-denied-bond-in-lovell-case)

7. Keepers told police that she and Eisenhauer drove down Craig Creek Road, where she helped Eisenhauer load the body into the back of his Lexus. Then, they drove to the Walmart in Wytheville to buy cleaning supplies and kept driving to North Carolina," according to Pettitt.

(She also told police where to find the body, Pettitt said in court today. ABC news article dated 2/4/16 http://abcnews.go.com/US/virginia-tech-student-excited-part-alleged-murder-fbi/story?id=36712925)

8. On January 30th, Nicole's body was found. On January 31st, Keepers signed a Miranda Waiver.

http://wset.com/news/local/suspect-in-13-year-olds-murder-in-court-today

She also told them where to find NL's minion blanket and cleaning supplies (in a piece of luggage in her dorm). There is no info as to who owns the luggage. This was disclosed by NK on January 30th.

Did they pick the Craig's Creek Rd location out of familiarity or thrill kill... a spot where two were killed in 2009 and the murders never were solved...

They bought a shovel together, picked out a secluded location on Craig Creek Road and drove post Lovell's Blacksburg apartment in a calculated move, Montgomery County Commonwealth's Attorney Mary Pettitt said during the hearing.

http://www.fredericksburg.com/news/...8da-cb75-11e5-a6e0-9bad603856bd.html?mode=jqm

Property owners along Craig Creek Road in Blacksburg said police arrived sometime Saturday, Jan. 30.
Jones said many Virginia Tech students are familiar with the road because of a popular campsite — Caldwell Fields — that sits adjacent to the road a few miles from her property. The campsite has its own gruesome history: in 2009, two Virginia Tech students were murdered there in the parking lot by an unknown assailant, a still-unsolved crime.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...va-tech-where-nicole-lovell-was-to-be-killed/

About the 2009 murders... http://www.roanoke.com/news/crime/f...f7c-714b-5b11-af18-3567d48b02cf.html?mode=jqm

It's not letting me quote someone else's post. I thought perhaps I was banned :facepalm:

If they went to all of this to commit such a heinous crime, why on earth wouldn't they use a code word for police? Who in their right mind would text: POLICE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361