GUILTY VA - Nicole Lovell, 13, murdered, Blacksburg, 27 Jan 2016 #8

So she's crying now.. in chains...
------------
Do any of you guys have any idea how COCKY she would be right now if they had never gotten caught!!
-----------
DE at some point would have had a rift and awful break up with Miss B, and guess what would have happened. Cops would have found eerily similarities with both teen girls.

I'm sure others know more (and will research it better), but my quick googling says in Virginia you have to serve at least 85% of your sentence. If so, and the judge goes with 40 years then she'll have to serve at least 34. He told the jury to come back with at least 20. If he goes with that number then she'll serve at least 17. She's been in jail since she was 19 so I wouldn't expect her out until she's somewhere between 36 and 53. Split the difference and call it 45.

Tonia Moxley
@ReporterToniaM

·
3m

Jensen, the assistant prosecutor, asked Keepers if she ever put her own siblings, who were under 16 years old, in the place of Nicole Lovell. She replied: No, because I didn't think it was really happening.
Tonia Moxley

@ReporterToniaM

·
2m

Commonwealth's Attorney Mary Pettitt tells the jury in her summation: "It's difficult to sit in judgement of someone else, and you can feel compassion."

If she truly thought it was fantasy, where was the shock when she found out it was real? Where were the "omg you did this horrible thing I thought you were fantasizing "texts? Not present at all,so definitely a lie. That's not remorse, nor is blaming David only. How long if 40 years till out on good behavior?

Video of Keepers apology:

Rachel Lucas on Twitter

The last line ("I never intended for any of this to happen") seems a bit ridiculous considering the amount of planning she was involved in.

I agree! There was never a second of horror or despair while she was skipping cheerfully around after cleaning the dead child's body and bragging how well they cleaned the little girl's corpse. Good God.

If she truly thought it was fantasy, where was the shock when she found out it was real? Where were the "omg you did this horrible thing I thought you were fantasizing "texts? Not present at all,so definitely a lie. That's not remorse, nor is blaming David only. How long if 40 years till out on good behavior?

That's a very good point. She was not suffering from mental illness imo.

Natalie's parents, video...

Twitter

I’ve thankfully never been in NKs parent situation. But it infuriates me when murderers/accomplices and their families ask for mercy. Especially in front of the victims family. I get that DE and NKs families are forever changed bc of this, but that is entirely due to the actions of DE and NK. Mercy was nowhere in sight when NL was stabbed to death. Why does NK deserve mercy?

I don’t think she’s remorseful for her role in NLs murder. I do think she sorry though - sorry she got caught.

Natalie looks like she's sqeezing her eyes shut, try to force out some tears. Like she knows she should be showing emotions, but is trying to fake them. Weird.

I want DE to serve his 50 yrs with no reduction, but I know it's not going to happen! He'll be free one day. And so will Natalie. They took a life, they don't deserve to ever be free. And how would they even act/survive in a real life after being locked away for decades? I don't want to even think about them being free.... free to commit another murder.

Tammy Weeks giving chilling interview to Inside Edition on the shores of the Duck Pond late last night. Tells reporter that she hopes David "never gets out of prison due to severe injuries". Later adding, "hope they do to David as he did to Nicole". (Ouch)

As for NK's terrible acting skills in court? "Oh she's crazy. That was an act. She'll never get put either, mark my word".

Tammy Weeks giving chilling interview to Inside Edition on the shores of the Duck Pond late last night. Tells reporter that she hopes David "never gets out of prison due to severe injuries". Later adding, "hope they do to David as he did to Nicole". (Ouch)

As for NK's terrible acting skills in court? "Oh she's crazy. That was an act. She'll never get put either, mark my word".

If I remember correctly, NK was very involved in theatre when she was a high school student....

Natalie Keepers: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

"I wish I could have stopped it" NK to Tammy Weeks. All she'd have to have done was call 911 and report a homocide was intended. If she can blatantly lie to the mom in court she is still dangerous not remorseful. Not one word after the murder of regret in the texting, just glad they "cleaned up so well" and "got away" with it. Scary still.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back