GUILTY VA - Noah Gabriel Trout, 2, found alive, nursery at Riverview Baptist Church, Giles Co., 2 May 2021

As per leo fb page, the name is now a rumour. They don't know who has the boy
Giles County Sheriff's Office

"At this time there is some false information floating about Facebook. There is not an identifiable suspect at the moment. Our deputies are actively investigating and ask the public to be on the lookout for the description listed in this message."

FBI Richmond on Twitter
***Clothing Description Update*** The investigation has revealed a discrepancy in what was previously reported for part of Noah's clothing. His shirt was changed prior to going to church. The shirt he was wearing is similar to the one below, except in royal blue. Please share! TY

9:28 PM · May 2, 2021

Giles County Sheriff's Office | Facebook
Tip Line for Noah Trout Abduction Case: 540-696-6013

You may remain anonymous.

Last edited:
Have you seen this child? Noah Gabriel Trout

Issued for: Virginia
AMBER Alert: 30711
MK_amberAlert.png

Noah Trout
p61663.jpg

• Missing Since May 2, 2021
  • Missing From Ripplemead, VA
  • Age Now 2
  • Sex Male
  • Race White
  • Hair Color Blonde
  • Eye Color Blue
  • Height 2'9"
  • Weight 33 lbs
  • Description Last seen wearing a gray shirt with a orange jacket.
Unknown
noPhotoAvailable.jpg

• Description Possibly wearing a blue jacket, blue jeans, black tennis shoes and a black beanie.
Vehicle Information
  • Description: Possibly in a dark colored SUV or Van.
The Virginia State Police and the Virginia Missing Children Clearinghouse has issued an AMBER Alert on behalf of the Giles County Sheriff's Office, for a child abduction that occurred on May 2, 2021 at 1200 hours. The child is believed to be in extreme danger and was last seen at Big Stony Creek Road, Ripplemead, VA. Abducted is Noah Gabriel Trout, White, Male, Blonde hair, Blue eyes, 2 years old, 2 foot 9 inches tall, weighing 33 lbs, Last seen wearing a gray shirt with a orange jacket. The suspect has not been identified but is possibly wearing a blue jacket, blue jeans, black tennis shoes and a black beanie. Possibly in a dark colored SUV or Van. For further information contact the Giles County Sheriff's Office at 540-921-3842 or visit Twitter.com/VSPalerts

ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT
Giles County Sheriff's Office 540-921-3842

The picture of them leaving the church is of high quality. How come there isn't a picture of the person coming into the church? Also, if the picture is not from a security camera, who took it? Also, the child is not held by the hand, he seems to be following the person, does he know them?
How in the world did a stranger walk into a church daycare center, find a specific child, get the child's coat and put it on and walk out with the child following voluntarily ( from the picture) and no one thought it warranted a stop or a question?

I am very familiar with this area of SW Virginia-Ripplemead is located near several major highways-Rt 460, I81, I77/64-all of which unfortunately offer egress to anyone with bad intentions. Praying for the safe return of this baby!

Supposedly that woman was spoken to and cleared. Either way, it's a social media rumor.
Didn't the police release the photo - the one with her walking out the door?

Or is the description of someone wearing a "beanie" a woman other than the one pictured walking toward the door? Are hats like that common attire in early May in VA?

(I wouldn't call a hat with a pompom a beanie so maybe there is another woman.)

I am confused why there is confusion about the description and photo.

I keep looking at that picture of them walking out. The woman seems to be walking pretty far ahead of him. When she gets to the door, she would have had to hold the door/turn and wait for him to catch up. Why isn't there a picture of that? They both seem to be looking to the left at something/someone. IMO

From the link:

"UPDATE: The Giles County Sheriff’s office will hold a conference today at 11 AM. 2 year old Noah Gabriel Trout was last seen on May 2, 2021 around noon at Riverview Baptist Church in Ripplemead, VA."

Station: WDBJ7
Thank you..I have trouble on this phone copying links and it has been so long since I last post a source..wanted to go by WS rules

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks
Back