GUILTY VA - Noah Gabriel Trout, 2, found alive, nursery at Riverview Baptist Church, Giles Co., 2 May 2021

Lots of interesting comments on the Allegheny FB/online newspaper. It’s hard to know if any of it is true. I’m glad Noah is safe.
You can link to the MSM’s Facebook posts and mention interesting comments.
You just can’t link personal Facebook’s or post pics of comments, etc. FWIU MOO

Thank goodness they were able to locate these people, especially since they had NO ties to him!
Moo...Small town citizens are amazing, they watch and know everything and they love to talk and help. LOL

The media blitzed the area, scrolling amber alert almost continuously...kinda made me think he was close to the area, local FBs blew up reposting the AA.

Moo....cameras were a major key, most all small businesses and lots of folks in rural areas have cameras. Yea, its a "thing", and lots of us have police scanners. But again , it could have been a neighbor in the trailer park.

All my opinion and living in my rural community and lots of nosey neighbors that I'm thankful for.

I know it's been determined that there's no relation between the baby and kidnappers but doesn't the baby girl in his photos look like NT?
Wonder who and where this child is...

Moo....NF was seeking a child with certain features/looks. She shopped two other churches prior to taking NT, the same day. Now suspected she may have been looking for a month.

Per videos up thread...the brother was on camera stating she told BT it was his child.

Kidnapping of Giles County 2-year-old was done by a complete stranger, authorities say

The woman charged in connection with his abduction, Nancy Fridley, was a complete stranger to Noah Trout and the entire Trout family and he was chosen by her at random, according to the Giles County Sheriff’s Office.

Prior to allegedly kidnapping Noah on Sunday morning at Riverview Baptist Church, Fridley visited both New Valley Fellowship Church and Mountain View Ministries, both of which are located in Narrows.

She also visited those two churches a month before Noah’s abduction, according to the Sheriff’s Office.

Is it a girl?
There is definitely more to this story.
I assumed it was NT until I read she was shopping for a child. I went back to look at the picture again and saw some pink.
I wonder if perhaps they had a child that passed away and she was going to "replace" it. I usually don't speculate but that baby looks so similar ....

Last edited:
I assumed it was NT until I read she was shopping for a child. I went back to look at the picture again and saw some pink.
I wonder if perhaps they had a child that passed away and she was going to "replace" it. I usually don't speculate but that baby looks so similar ....

Moo...the reason NF was casing churches for a month was to find a child that looked like BT (the boyfriend). She passed NT off as her child with BT.

Per live interview with the brother, she passed NT off as BTs child.

Moo....

Moo...the reason NF was casing churches for a month was to find a child that looked like BT (the boyfriend). She passed NT off as her child with BT.

Per live interview with the brother, she passed NT off as BTs child.

Moo....
What? How do you explain this mystery child suddenly showing up after not being pregnant?

What? How do you explain this mystery child suddenly showing up after not being pregnant?

He's been in and out of jail per the Allegency Circuit Court. He was recently released.

Select Circuit Court then Allegheny County, then name. Shows dates of incarceration, bond, sentence, probation , etc.

Case Status and Information

Moo....she needed a child of a certain age, timing with his break in incarceration.

Woman charged with abducting 2-year-old Giles County boy gave police fake tips, authorities say

The woman authorities say abducted a 2-year-old boy in Giles County had bought sippy cups, a bed and children’s clothing prior to the abduction, according to authorities. That’s just one new piece of information learned during her hearing on Thursday.
Authorities also said they have evidence that she was casing churches in both March and April.

After the kidnapping, authorities said she took the boy to her home in Alleghany County.

As authorities searched for the boy, she actively provided fake tips to them in an attempt to throw them off her track, according to law enforcement.

Authorities also stated that within 24 hours of taking the boy, she was telling her boyfriend and her neighbors that his name was “Bobby Jr.”

Giles County Commonwealth’s Attorney Robert Lilly Jr. argued that if granted bond she would pose a risk to children everywhere.

The judge chose to not deny her request for bond.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4
Back