GUILTY VA - Noah Thomas, 5, Pulaski County, 22 March 2015 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many prayers oceanblueeyes for this family. I'm thinking of Noah's family today as they have to go on with their life without their precious little boy. This has to be the most devastating and lonely feeling that could ever be. Prayers to family, friends, community and everyone that loved that beautiful little boy.

Jenna Zibton on WSLS10 just said they're still expecting news today on the death of Noah Thomas. So far no arrests have been made.

I think this is more about personality than genitals. My two boys are as different as night and day & 2 of my nieces make the rowdiest of boys look like a walk in the part.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, exactly. I have 5 boys and 4 girls. Some are quiet and some are rowdy of each gender. Winters are LONG. Just had to throw that in there. ;)

Manner of death is what we really need to know...jmo

Yes, exactly. I have 5 boys and 4 girls. Some are quiet and some are rowdy of each gender. Winters are LONG. Just had to throw that in there. ;)

This gave me a chuckle :winkkiss:

From Twitter:

Cameron Austin ‏@CameronOAustin 7m7 minutes ago
Just got word. 4:00 press conference on #NoahThomas. Unclear what it's about, but we were told more "major" news would be via conference.

The day the septic was open and Noah ended up in there. The septic has a smell, and with it being open wouldn't one notice a smell around the house? I have a nose like a hound. Then it was open again, right, to peek in. But I mean right when mom starting searching for him. Wouldn't the septic smell linger?

It was a fairly open area and I think the odor would've dissipated within 10 minutes tops JMO. We have two septic tanks on our property and I'm basing this on experience with opening them.

Cameron Austin ‏@CameronOAustin 11m11 minutes ago

Just got word. 4:00 press conference on #NoahThomas. Unclear what it's about, but we were told more "major" news would be via conference.

OOPSIE, should have known to scroll up to see if already posted. At least thread gets :bump:

From Twitter:

Guys, if we all refresh Vinelink nonstop looking for arrests we will end up overwhelming their servers.

O/T Dear me... I'm in Portugal and I'm getting ads about septic tanks as well.

I hope the upcoming press conference answers some questions.

The day the septic was open and Noah ended up in there. The septic has a smell, and with it being open wouldn't one notice a smell around the house? I have a nose like a hound. Then it was open again, right, to peek in. But I mean right when mom starting searching for him. Wouldn't the septic smell linger?
I was reading up on septic tanks and one problem with them is getting small animals (mice, squirrels, etc) in the pipe which clogs it and prevents the ability to vent properly. The gases build up and the odor does back up into the home. I would think the smell of human decomp is different than bodily fluids and would be stronger in a contained environment. After 5 days, I believe it is possible gases built up and the body raised to the top possibly clogging the vent. The backup of odor would be discernible to certain people.

Could this have been involved in the tip? Decomp odor stemming from the septic system would be a huge clue.

I would hope that LE would release the COD and MOD sooner than later so as to exonerate the parents, if indeed this was an accident.

Question: Could the mother be charged under VA law with negligence, if it is proven that this was accidental?

I was reading up on septic tanks and one problem with them is getting small animals (mice, squirrels, etc) in the pipe which clogs it and prevents the ability to vent properly. The gases build up and the odor does back up into the home. I would think the smell of human decomp is different than bodily fluids and would be stronger in a contained environment. After 5 days, I believe it is possible gases built up and the body raised to the top possibly clogging the vent. The backup of odor would be discernible to certain people.

Could this have been involved in the tip? Decomp odor stemming from the septic system would be a huge clue.

I don't understand how that could be. Wasn't LE on scene 24/7 starting at 11am on Sunday? If LE was on scene and "someone" not sure who would notice and report the decomp smell if it wasn't LE or Noah's parents. Why say hard and credible tip?

I strongly believe that someone called in and reported seeing something being done w/the septic tank which led to the discovery of his body. I really think that once LE opened up the timeline to include Saturday night, the tipster realized that what they saw was important. Whereas, prior to that and Ashley reportedly seeing him at 9:30am on Sunday the tipster didn't think what they saw was relevant.

IMO, JMO, etc

I would hope that LE would release the COD and MOD sooner than later so as to exonerate the parents, if indeed this was an accident.

Question: Could the mother be charged under VA law with negligence, if it is proven that this was accidental?

Even if they could charge her with negligence, if this was an accident, I don't think they would. LE has been extremely defensive of the family.

I don't understand how that could be. Wasn't LE on scene 24/7 starting at 11am on Sunday? If LE was on scene and "someone" not sure who would notice and report the decomp smell if it wasn't LE or Noah's parents. Why say hard and credible tip?

I strongly believe that someone called in and reported seeing something being done w/the septic tank which led to the discovery of his body. I really think that once LE opened up the timeline to include Saturday night, the tipster realized that what they saw was important. Whereas, prior to that and Ashley reportedly seeing him at 9:30am on Sunday the tipster didn't think what they saw was relevant.

IMO, JMO, etc
It would be days before the body breaks down and the gases are emitted.

Even if they could charge her with negligence, if this was an accident, I don't think they would. LE has been extremely defensive of the family.

Would it be up to LE or the DA? I am thinking about those children that were accidentally left in a car and died from the heat. It seems many of those parents were charged. Or maybe not?

Just marking my spot. Has it been confirmed that there will be major news at the PC?

From Twitter:

Maybe the Sheriff is getting pressure from higher up to give the community something on this case. He was sure adamant he wasn't going to jump the gun until the final autopsy report before. Maybe this is hype calling it "major" news? This will be interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth