Found Deceased VA - Noah Tomlin, 2, Hampton, 24 June 2019 *ARREST* #2

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by accio, Jun 24, 2019.

1. dixiegirl1035

dixiegirl1035 Well-Known Member

I'm speechless.

2. TTF14

TTF14 Spaceship Headlight Pattern Expert

What in the world! Did she beat him to death with a sledgehammer or put him in a trash compactor? Poor little Noah. I have to believe angels were with him in his final moments somehow taking away his physical pain :(.

3. cvaldez1975

cvaldez1975 Well-Known Member

omg not another one..... there were hardly any pix of him and the ones i saw he looked dirty or not happy. this poor baby. jesus wept. i hope he is living in heaven happy and pain free covered in love.

4. cvaldez1975

a herd.

5. hawkeyefan51

hawkeyefan51 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the heads up everyone..was scanning the posts and I'm not going to read any of the details. I can't think of a punishment harsh enough for mom..these cases of beautiful young babies just kill me. They stay with me for a very long time. :(:(:mad:

6. EvilOlivE

EvilOlivE Well-Known Member

If memory service, I believe she had a total of 9 children but most were removed by CPS.

7. cvaldez1975

lucky for them!

8. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

Wow. In the PC he said there were two still in the home, (maybe at the time of the murder) an eight month old and I believe a three year old.
    I'm assuming they were removed and are safe now.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2019
  9. MyBelle

MyBelle Well-Known Member

Another A.J. Freund case. Mother had multiple children by multiple men. And here we are again. I think there is a man involved in this case who may have inflicted the abuse or stood by and did nothing about it. smh

10. AgeofAquaruis

AgeofAquaruis Well-Known Member

When the reporter asked at the presser how long the abuse was going on. Umm yeah since birth. How could she even get custody of this sweet adorable babe??????? How can she get away with squeezing out kid,after kid,after kid,after kid,after kid,after kid,after kid,after kid,after kid,after kid, losing custody of three of them, only to be allowed to do this???????
    Please just hermetically seal her Vagina,so she can't ever get another chance to harm another baby. Ever
    MOO

11. AgeofAquaruis

:*(

12. MsBetsy

It sounds like the child endured sustained injuries from abuse over time.
    That's usually the case in child homicide by abuse.

This case reminds me of three year old Christopher Gardner from NY who was killed by his mother and her friend in 1999.
    They beat him, burned him with cigarettes and hot water, and threw him around a room for several hours.
    They were punishing him for eating a piece of candy.

The prosecutor said that if they had put a grid over his body there would not be one square inch that wasn't bruised, cut, or burned.
    The murderers are serving life in prison.

Two people had reported the mother to CPS, but nothing was ever done. One of them was a school administrator.
    After that there was a law (The Christopher Gardner Act) approved by the Senate in NY that when a mandated person reports suspected child abuse it would be required by law to be investigated. As far as I know it still has not gone into effect.

I wish there was something that could be done to prevent people from abusing and killing their children.
    I don't know what happened in regard to this mother, but she should have never been allowed to keep her children.

Imo

13. AgeofAquaruis

With so called child protective services I wouldn't count on that.
    MOO

14. MsBetsy

Isn't the mother in jail now?

15. EvilOlivE

Found the article I was thinking of...so maybe she had 10 total, including Noah

Noah Tomlin's grandmother says 'cloud of sorrow' is over family's home, thanks community for support

We have chosen to remain silent until now because we have Julia Tomlin's three oldest children. We adopted them in 2011, after she signed away her parental rights before going to jail after being convicted of felony child abuse. We adopted the three older children who are our grandchildren and who we fostered for six months prior to the adoption's finalization. There is also a set of twins one of which was the victim of the stove burn. The twins found a new life and home with an unknown family. There are also three more boys who all reside with their fathers. The baby is now in foster care and we pray that she finds a loving family. All in all, it is the nine other children that everyone should consider in the aftermath of the tragedy. Please be sensitive in what is said and/or written. People can speculate, spew hatred and venom or they can opt to send prayers and well wishes. Until the entire situation comes to light and the truth in its entirety comes out, please understand that the children are wounded, and devastated.

16. AgeofAquaruis

It doesn't mean she'll stay there,and so far I have Zero reason to have any faith in them. Especially after hearing the autopsy results.

17. EvilOlivE

It is so infuriating when *** women who don't deserve to have kids at all, are so fertile and just keep having them and having them, while other women who desperately want children can't because of infertility. In addition to all the other kids, this trash had TWO sets of twins.

18. MyBelle

MyBelle Well-Known Member

19. girlhasnoname

girlhasnoname Well-Known Member

Oh dear Lord, it's worse than I thought. Poor sweet baby Noah, I'm sorry you suffered so! :(:mad::mad:

20. MissMalowe

MissMalowe Well-Known Member

This monster is worse than John Wayne Gacy...instead of dressing up like a clown, she treated her vagina like a clown car and repeatedly tortured her own baby to death.

She'll probably blame the drugs instead of her cold, evil heart.

Poor Noah, that sweet beautiful boy with the gorgeous eyes.

HayLouise, misgrn, sallye818 and 7 others like this.