Found Deceased VA - Noah Tomlin, 2, Hampton, 24 June 2019 *ARREST*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by accio, Jun 24, 2019.

1. ludakristen

ludakristen Well-Known Member

I totally agree that it's unlikely the kids slept for 10 hours straight. But I think it's possible mom, with a drug history, or dad even, passed out. Kids could've woken up, needed something, but are unable to rouse the parents.

Just another possibility. Neglectful for sure, and horrible, but doesn't mean they purposely and intentionally harmed Noah or disposed of his body somewhere.

2. Momof4RN

Momof4RN Well-Known Member

Haven’t had much time this week to post on WS but have been reading along to this case. This is a trailor home. Can’t be that big. Anyone have insite to where the bedrooms would be located and how many there are? I would think these kids would be doubled up. If there is a 7 year old in the home. They likely have some info...i’m Not buying the time line. One or all of these kids were awake and about by 11:30am. So i’m Wondering if the parents were even home between 1am and 11:30am.

3. HayLouise

HayLouise Law Student

keyleigh, Alcina, cass523 and 11 others like this.
  4. LietKynes

LietKynes Well-Known Member

Following.
    Sorry ... my hinky meter is alarmed.

5. LietKynes

BBM

Well that's just great. :(

6. Mamabean311

Mamabean311 Active Member

Two children, two adults injured after Buckroe Beach shooting

This happened Saturday night at the Pier. Noah went missing not long after. This shooting case is also a a big deal here and not being talked about. This 12 year old in the hospital is a good kid who was just playing on the playground. They have no idea who the shooter is. These were kids and families playing at the beach and the playground. It was super sad. Where Noah lives is literally a couple blocks and I mean easy walking blocks from where this happened. My husband and I went down to the staging area last night to see everyone before his shift this morning. We were thinking about how strange these events were closely related in time and proximity.

I have tried to post the link above. Sorry guys if it didn't work. Still trying to get the links added correctly.

7. Tealgrove

Tealgrove Well-Known Member

I said I couldn't do another one of these but here I am.

I have nothing to add. I think we all know how this is going to end.

I'm hoping for a happy ending but I have serious doubts.

8. LietKynes

Apologies if I'm judging prematurely ... but so many cases of "...We went to sleep and the next morning/afternoon our child was gone..."

Cases that have been solved , and some that have not.
    Lisa Irwin and Ayla Reynolds come to mind.

In Noah's disappearance (as in some others) a very long time seems to elapse between when the child went to sleep and when the adults noticed the child missing.
    My kids were good sleepers but woke fairly early , and rarely past 6 am.
    Then they need changing (if in pull-ups) , breakfast, etc., etc.
    Morning routines can be hectic.

Suspicious when the child wasn't noticed 'missing' until later in the day.
    It can certainly happen that a complete stranger off the street walks into a house and carries out a child-- but I believe it's a rare occurrence.
    Imo.

9. HayLouise

HayLouise Law Student

cass523, borndem, Wild Rose and 10 others like this.
  10. HayLouise

HayLouise Law Student

cass523, borndem, Wild Rose and 4 others like this.
  11. HayLouise

HayLouise Law Student

Going to miss PC as I'll be driving home from work, hoping for some good news... :/

angelainwi, Alcina, cass523 and 9 others like this.
  12. mxprincess399

mxprincess399 Active Member

Sad to see he hasn't been found yet. I was hoping I'd log back in this morning to good news.

13. mks762

mks762 Well-Known Member

So many questions here, my main one being what other children were in that house the night Noah went missing. If none then I think Noah has been missing for longer than 3 days. I think if Noah took off on his own he would have been found by now. He's two. Even without any sort of disability or set back, he couldn't have gone very far. Would love to know the last time he was seen by someone who doesn't live in that house. The other kids may be too scared to speak up or tell the truth. I hope they drug tested the parents, I wonder if they were able to do that while they were questioning them? Interesting they've been released but definitely not the first time we've seen that.
    Oh I'm so sick of these babies being disposed of like trash. Poor 6 year old Duke Flores in California, searchers have been looking for him in a landfill for two months. They finally had to end the search on Friday. Truly heartbreaking
    25 minutes until PC

14. borndem

borndem Anglophile & registered demwit

Nothing wrong with your rant, helpfulcharlie! Same here -- I am not on a SAR team, but a good friend of mine is. I know that SAR teams pay their own way, etc., and do not receive tax-dollar money.
    My rant was/is the cost of most of the other organizations who do participate in this type thing. Local, county, state and federal search and rescue teams, drones, K-9 units, etc., etc., are all paid by our tax dollars. Again, I am all for thorough searches, and so many times those searches are fruitful with both good the very worst results. And certainly local volunteers will perform searches if needed.
    When there is a false report of kidnapping or disappearance from the very beginning, and the child is found to be dead at the hands of the caretakers who reported the child missing, it just angers me greatly.
    We have seen the dedication of LE of all levels, neighbors, volunteer searchers, SAR teams, etc., and their presence and energies have been outstanding.

15. LietKynes

BBM

Good point.
    I've wondered the same-- in other cases here at WS.
    And if the parents or adults living in that residence 'bristle' at such questions, well that's just too bad.
    A toddler is missing and could be in danger !

janewall, cass523, Jim_M and 3 others like this.
  16. Anicole

Anicole Active Member

I hope they (LE) have checked under the house. Mobile homes have underpinning of some type (some are brick, some are metal panels) with access doors for accessing pipes, vents, etc. I hope they've checked UNDER the house and not just in it.

I hate to be morbid, but it needs to be checked.

libraryg, janewall, cass523 and 10 others like this.
  17. mks762

mks762 Well-Known Member

From the PC
    Chief- what we know today hasn't changed much
    Mom checked on Noah at 11-11:15 am and saw he was gone, called LE around 11:30
    They have checked under houses, sheds, everywhere in the area
    Searching the landfill today but they have not received any specific info that he's there, just based on past investigations this is the next phase in searching for a MP
    Might do an update later with more info on the investigation
    Local, state, and federal investigators are all involved
    FBI is involved

DogRescuer, cass523, Alcina and 16 others like this.
  18. mks762

mks762 Well-Known Member

Water, sonar searches, marsh searches, drone searches + searches on foot
    Now taking questions- I can't really hear questions
    Sounds like there are some posts on the Next Door ap (??) that are of interest- LE is aware
    Noah was not very mobile- could only take a few steps before falling

19. mks762

mks762 Well-Known Member

Did drone video very early on of the landfill so they could get a benchmark of where the trash was, also made sure to note where the trash from this area was being dumped so they would know where to search once/if the time came
    Searching out of state as well
    Looking into every scenario, even someone who wanted to care for the child and took him
    PC over

Did I hear that last part correctly??? Is he basically admitting Noah's living situation was awful and someone potentially took it into their own hands to "rescue" Noah??

20. MissMalowe

MissMalowe Well-Known Member

Something along the "well being" or knew of the child, yes. This is why their search has extended to out of state....to check if any of those people have him. Equally investigating all possibilities (paraphrasing pc)

DogRescuer, cass523, borndem and 7 others like this.