Found Deceased VA - Noah Tomlin, 2, Hampton, 24 June 2019 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Checking in on little Noah... Poor baby, he's all I can think about since I found out he is missing. I sure hope that baby is with someone that has taken care of him since he's went missing. I'm still holding out hope that maybe someone "rescued" him from his current situation. IK that is unlikely, but I can still hope. It's hard to close my eyes at night not knowing where that poor baby is. I wish I could help in some way.

13NewsNow story interviewed a woman who took care of Noah in respite care. So he has been in foster care already. And police are very hopeful he will be found alive.
The caregiver mentioned Noah has had "foster families" plural. I haven't seen ONE on camera interview with Noah's mom pleading for his safe return. I am anxiously awaiting the release of her 911 call. I'm glad the police are hopeful Noah will return safely, but I'm not. I haven't even heard his mom speak and already the red flags of guilty knowledge are flying for me. I'm also going to guess that mom has substance abuse issues. I'm anxiously awaiting more information in the form of statements so I can analyze them.

I think LE decided to investigate the landfill when they did so that additional layers of garbage won't be dumped behind it, thereby making it easier to look before the daily dumps make it much more difficult to find the place to look for evidence. Doing this wouldn't necessitate another investigation ----> unless someone who has evidence to hide decides to dump it after the search being done is finished. I would assume they have cameras there, however. Dunno. Hope so. Just a thought.
I also heard during a PC from LE that they will be searching what comes into the landfill after they finish searching what is currently there. They said they wanted to ensure they cover all bases. I’m local so the PCs are a part of the local news app alerts. I think LE is doing a great job on this one and absolutely covering all bases.

I was able to find the mom on FB. Search the child's last name and use Hampton, Virginia as the city. He has a few siblings, including a newborn sister.

Not getting a good feeling about this at all.
Reading her older posts and not seeing anything on there about Noah from her is infuriating. Someone posted that Noah's bio dad is a sex offender and made mention of mom's heroin addiction. Ugh

It seems like she had at least 5 more children since the incident in 2010 :(

I'm only seeing 3, but I could certainly be missing some. There were 4 in 2010. They are now teens and pre teens.

Then the 7 year old, Noah and baby girl. There could certainly be a couple more in there she doesn't have custody of.

We are going into the 5th day and yet very little information has been released. Why is that? They have to know something by now. This baby could barely walk so IMO him walking out that door can be ruled out. That leaves kidnapping or foul play. What is the forensic evidence showing? Is there evidence someone went into the house? No POI yet???Did the dogs pick up anything? Surveillance videos show anything?Did the parents story add up? What is that story? How do they explain 10 hours of not knowing what is happening in their own home? Where are their cars? Have they been checked? Why are they not being held for negligence? Have they questioned the 7 year old? IMO someone in that home knows exactly what happened and more needs to be done to get them to talk. Like most missing children cases, this child isn’t going to be found until someone talks. So angry and frustrated that our system allows a child already at risk to ever be in the custody of this mother with a history of admitted negligence and permanent removal of other children. MOO

We are going into the 5th day and yet very little information has been released. Why is that? They have to know something by now. This baby could barely walk so IMO him walking out that door can be ruled out. That leaves kidnapping or foul play. What is the forensic evidence showing? Is there evidence someone went into the house? No POI yet???Did the dogs pick up anything? Surveillance videos show anything?Did the parents story add up? What is that story? How do they explain 10 hours of not knowing what is happening in their own home? Where are their cars? Have they been checked? Why are they not being held for negligence? Have they questioned the 7 year old? IMO someone in that home knows exactly what happened and more needs to be done to get them to talk. Like most missing children cases, this child isn’t going to be found until someone talks. So angry and frustrated that our system allows a child already at risk to ever be in the custody of this mother with a history of admitted negligence and permanent removal of other children. MOO
Emphasis Mine

Ita.

And re. the bolded bit : Exactly right.

Infuriating.
I am also of the opinion that the adults (residents and/or visitors) know what happened and are staying silent to cover up what went on during the 10 + hours he wasn't 'noticed'.

Agreed with a previous poster who pointed out that people spend their own vacay. days and $$ to assist with this search--- and all the while the parent(s) of the missing child refuse to speak up about the truth of what happened ; wasting people's time and money.

We don't know what happened to Noah.
But my .02 is that a stranger didn't just walk in and take him.
And he sure didn't walk away on his own.

Children can be perceptive about the truth of their household situation.
Unless they're too frightened to talk ? :(

What have the other children said ?
They could shed some light on this sad situation.

If the mother didn't murder this poor child (accidentally or on purpose) what are the other possibilities?? I think we can rule out that he wondered off by himself, he can hardly walk. What are the chances a stranger snuck into their mobile home, took the 2 year old, and snuck out- left all the other children and didn't wake up the adult(s) or other children? What would be the purpose? Why would someone do this? I think it's clear as day what happened here. It seems all we can do now is wait and pray that baby Noah is somewhere where he's finally happy, safe, and loved.

If the mother didn't murder this poor child (accidentally or on purpose) what are the other possibilities?? I think we can rule out that he wondered off by himself, he can hardly walk. What are the chances a stranger snuck into their mobile home, took the 2 year old, and snuck out- left all the other children and didn't wake up the adult(s) or other children? What would be the purpose? Why would someone do this? I think it's clear as day what happened here. It seems all we can do now is wait and pray that baby Noah is somewhere where he's finally happy, safe, and loved.

I don't personally think she murdered him. MOO is that something went wrong, another case of neglect, and the natural human instinct to hide kicked in. Because nobody wants to be publicly known as a child killer. But sometimes reality happens, and it's always better to come clean right away than to send people off in all directions. Eventually just about everything that happens in the dark finds its way out into the light. More now than ever before.

I don't personally think she murdered him. MOO is that something went wrong, another case of neglect, and the natural human instinct to hide kicked in. Because nobody wants to be publicly known as a child killer. But sometimes reality happens, and it's always better to come clean right away than to send people off in all directions. Eventually just about everything that happens in the dark finds its way out into the light. More now than ever before.
I'm not saying she took a gun and shot him, but if he was in her care and he died because of her negligence, that's her fault and that's what I mean by accidentally murdering him. It's her fault that he's dead IMO. If he peacefully died in his sleep or something due to an un-diagnosed medical condition I don't think LE would be searching through a landfill right now, I think his funeral would be being planned and we wouldn't even have a thread about him. I think someone is at fault and that's why we're here discussing this awful disappearance
Also I'm not sure I'd call hiding your child's dead body a "natural human instinct" IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth