https://tinyurl.com/vgzuyp5

Found Deceased VA - Noah Tomlin, 2, Hampton, 24 June 2019 *ARREST*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by accio, Jun 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MissMalowe

MissMalowe Well-Known Member

Kids do tend to love and protect their parents, even when those terrible parents are undeserving, and kids are smart too, however, they can inadvertently give information without realizing that the information they are giving supports that mom is involved or has been dishonest about the timeline.

I agree what a cluster. Children are members of our communities and are our future.... It's awful when a child is lost and unspeakable when it's because of a parent or caregiver. I don't know how LE works these cases and keep their composure. I wouldn't be able to hold in my outrage.

2. borndem

borndem Anglophile & registered demwit

bbm
    And I am sad to agree with you also -- under cover of darkness she or whatever-his-name-is took that little body out of the trailer and IMO threw him in the water. So 1:00am indeed could have been the last time she saw him. Grrrrrrrrrr. :mad:
    So glad she is behind bars. I wonder if she going thru drug withdrawal? One can only hope. And the jail personnel can probably give her something for pain or cramps or whatever withdrawal does to someone. She didn't give her hurting children a sideways look, IMO. :mad: :mad:

3. PajamaSleuth

PajamaSleuth Well-Known Member

Sickening, but the truth is she will probably receive better care while she is in jail than she provided to her children.

4. Jethro4WS

Jethro4WS Well-Known Member

Possible. However, the previous time she had been charged with Child Neglect it was Felony Child Neglect and was sentenced to 5 years. But 4 years and 7 months were suspended and with time served she walked out without going to prison.

5. borndem

borndem Anglophile & registered demwit

Excellent post, sadly. You're right about all of it. We certainly don't want adoptive pets to go to abusive individuals or family -- they can't tell anyone anything, and dogs, especially, are reluctant to leave "home." Often, adult cats will just walk off and go somewhere else if they get the chance.
    Good adoption agencies for babies or older children certainly check out the home, the parent's workplace, other references, etc. etc., before they even put a couple or individual on the eligible list.
    Baby human beings, however, can't run and hide under a bed or table, can't bite, etc., so there they are. Just plopped out there, and it's a game of chance where they land. Some are fortunate and some are not.

melodyl, bluenoser, MsGazette and 5 others like this.
  6. Ksprincess2

Ksprincess2 Well-Known Member

So true!! When I was a social worker I had a child who was beaten by her Mom outside of the Pediatrician's office. A nurse saw, called police but the child denied that it happened even though she had bruises, the nurse had seen it happen and the Mom admitted she did it! The little girl got so nasty with us when we were talking to her about it. Cussing at us, glaring at us and flat out denying her Mom had ever touched her (can't imagine where she learned that behavior from). Also a social worker I worked with had adopted a sibling set when they were probably about 5 and 6 years old, they had been horribly abused and neglected. My coworker was a wonderful adoptive Mom to them, did everything right and yet the day the oldest turned 18 she moved back in with her bio family who still lived in horrible conditions and hadn't changed a bit and totally cut off her adoptive Mom. 2 years later the youngest did the same, it was heartbreaking.

7. BlueBerry101

BlueBerry101 Well-Known Member

It's a definite possibility that she blacked out... But she had to come to sometime.... question is was Noah still there when she awoke? Had he gotten into her drugs as she was out and passed away because of them? What kind of drugs was she on? Did she use needles or what? Or had someone taken him? Heck, did they sell him for drug money? Trade him for drugs? Its really untelling... But IMO she knows something.. And I do believe she will talk. At least I hope so. That baby deserved so much more than he was given in his life. He never stood a chance, IMO...

SugarQueen, cass523, borndem and 8 others like this.
  8. Chocoholic

Chocoholic Well-Known Member

9. janewall

janewall Well-Known Member

I may have missed it, but does anyone have a source for all the addiction and drug allegations being made about JT and Noah's father, or is this simply very logical speculation and deduction based on what we know of their life, neglect of children, conditions of home etc?

I agree that drug abuse is far more likely than not with this woman, and may well be a direct cause of Noah's fate, but I would like to see it documented before making it the centerpiece of any theory. I've also seen the applicable Facebook comments, but don't have any idea whether those are from ex-friends, acquaintances, or total strangers.

Other things I'm not sure are verified: JT's claims that Noah could be autistic, and that he has trouble walking/is barely mobile. Has there been any followup with his pediatrician about this? Because I would demand outside corroboration if this woman told me water is wet.

JMO...

10. Momof4RN

Momof4RN Well-Known Member

There is an article posted up thread where a neighbor was interviewed and concerned because of JT’s prior drug use.
    Also a post upthread that JT had texted a news station that Noah was possibly autistic.
    Sorry don’t have time at the moment to find them.

janewall, cass523, borndem and 5 others like this.
  11. HayLouise

HayLouise Law Student

12. Tanyali26

Tanyali26 Member

Apparently it was normal for her tobask her to come over to help get rid of trash prior to a visit .. ..ugh

13. LeslieKnope12

LeslieKnope12 Well-Known Member

Right, but why did they help her? Like if someone is such a terrible caregiver and parent that they have to ask for this help, you should say no.

SugarQueen, janewall, borndem and 7 others like this.
  14. Momof4RN

15. helpfulcharlie

helpfulcharlie Probably not the real Chuck Finley

Has there been any actual confirmation that it was JT that reported the child missing? What if it was CPS during a visit? "Where's Noah?" "Well, he was here somewhere..."

DogRescuer, borndem, cass523 and 6 others like this.
  16. pjsmommy1215

pjsmommy1215 Well-Known Member

its more the point that she walked away from the baby in the tub

melodyl, SugarQueen, janewall and 8 others like this.
  17. Stunned

Stunned Well-Known Member

18. HayLouise

HayLouise Law Student

Julia Tomlin was arraigned in Hampton court this morning. She is charged with three counts of felony child neglect. She was arrested Friday in connection to her son Noah’s disappearance. She has a bond heading Wednesday & a prelim hearing July 29. #13NewsNow

Niko Clemmons 13News Now on Twitter

melodyl, janewall, cass523 and 15 others like this.
  19. Momof4RN

No no bond please

20. lonetraveler

lonetraveler Crime Addict

I totally support everything you posted. A "like" just wasn't enough. Too many babies are dead because drug addicted/criminal women are allowed to procreate. This is so inhumane to the child born and they experience every kind of abuse known to mankind and many times they grow up and start the cycle again and again. I agree that these women must be prevented from becoming pregnant. Not all people were meant to procreate. JMO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.