Found Deceased VA - Noah Tomlin, 2, Hampton, 24 June 2019 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where are the children's rights? I'm so sick of hearing about a drug-addicted, abusive woman's reproductive rights when they have child after child while on drugs, and then go on to abuse or kill them. Their reproductive rights end the moment they kill their own child. What about that child's right to exist?

If a woman really loves their child, they won't do drugs while the child is in utero and they won't abuse and kill them after their born! And if a man is the one abusing and killing infants (even step-children), he needs to be sterilized, too!

The only thing that will stop this is when we start caring more about the rights of victims than the rights of the perpetrators. We are allowing the murder of our nation's children by being so concerned about a woman and her right to reproduce. What the hell? Reproduce for what? More government handouts? It's obvious she's not doing it because she loves and wants children. It's more like she and the father can't bother using birth control, even a condom. A lot of these drug-addict mothers sell themselves for sex to get their drugs. That's where a lot of these poor babies come from. If you're an addict and have 10 children, YOU DON'T CARE WHAT HAPPENS TO THEM. For a drug addict, children are an unwanted result of indiscriminate sex.

I know this post isn't PC, and I don't give a damn. PC is what has gotten us into this mess to begin with.

Have you ever tried to educate a child born on crack? Have you had your heart broken while they drool and have trouble learning the most basic concepts, knowing they will never be able to have an independent life? Have you watched newborns scream and cry in withdrawal at a hospital, knowing their life started as a living hell?

What about that woman who abandoned EIGHT crack-addicted babies at different times in the Chicago area? EIGHT children left for the state to care for, EIGHT precious lives that were affected by a mother who didn't want them and only had them as a consequence of selling herself for drugs. A judge tried to order her on birth control. The ACLU stepped in and said it was against her reproductive rights. What the hell? HER reproductive rights?!! She has none! She abandoned eight babies over a span of time! What is wrong with us as a society that we care more about her ability to make eight MORE crack babies than the right of any baby to be drug-free and non-handicapped by an uncaring womb and sperm donor?

Have you lived with the results of Shaken Baby Syndrome? Have you cared for a boy who was perfect at birth but by age two was blind, couldn't speak or swallow and confined to a wheelchair the rest of his life because of the abuse his mother and boyfriend did to him? He was nothing but a thing to torment, but he and his brother were returned to her again and again, until he was kicked down outside apartment stairs like a football. He spent two and half years in the hospital because his injuries were so bad. And his mother and boyfriend had been sexually abusing the older brother. Oh, let's not take away HER reproductive rights!

Protecting unwanted and abused children from being born to drug addicts and abusers is NOT eugenics! It is protecting those who cannot protect themselves. It is caring for those who cannot care for themselves.

If a woman or a man cannot or will not properly care for any child they have, then they forfeit the right to have any more children they cannot or will not care for. It's about time someone spoke up for the children and quit giving abusers and killers excuses to have more victims at their disposal.

WE have to be the voice for these children. And we have to stand up and say it is wrong for any man or woman to keep having children, only to abuse and kill them. No more excuses. No more murdered children. No more Noahs.

I copied this to keep for future reference as it is an excellent article regarding the rights of little children. Thank you so much, Cherokee. It is time someone spoke up for these little tortured babies. It grieves me to no end to hear about infringing upon a mother's right to have children. I hope and pray someday, that ACLU is a thing of the past. They are a pure menace to society. God help these little children. Someone has to love them and care enough about them to finally speak out. WHAT ABOUT THESE BABIES? I can't seem to resist when I see there is another one missing. But, it breaks my heart because they almost always end up tortured and tossed into the garbage. I hope and pray legislature is passed that will consider the rights of the babies. They can't speak for themselves... Someone needs to give them a voice.

Yes they held a press conference this morning and announced it was Noah. They obviously will need to do DNA or something but they said it as Noah so they have reason to believe that.
Thank you !! Ive been only one working this week and on Overtime so haven't been able to catch up like I wanted. I appreciate the answer !!

Thank you for this. You have just said every word of what I have been wanting to say for the last 2 days.

And I know we both could say so much more.

I had a foster sister whose mother had child after child and farmed them out to any family member or person who would have them. You know what that does to a child's psyche? To be abandoned by their own mother? It doesn't matter how much the people in their lives love them, they will always feel the loss of the mother-love they never had.

It is not only just physical abuse but also emotional and psychological abuse that is inflicted on these children. Oh, but lets ignore the damage done to the children and focus on how the mother and sperm donor have the right to make more children to damage.

NO ONE has the right to keep reproducing their own victims just because they can.

Until we stand up for the rights of our children, we will keep finding them thrown away in garbage dumps.

This is not necessarily about Noah specifically but there has been a LOT of misinformation on this thread about assistance programs as well as social services and I’d like to share some info so we can all be better informed going forward.

The absolute MAX in SNAP benefits a household of 4 could receive is $640 a month. There’s several factors to determine how much you may receive but that’s the federal max that JT and her 3 children would get a month. SNAP may only be used to purchase food items, no diapers, vitamins/meds, tobacco, alcohol, cleaning products, etc. it also cannot be used for hot/ prepared foods. The money is loaded on to a debit like card and there is no way that one could withdrawal cash from it or anything like that. Welfare fraud is also a popular topic, people believe there is widespread misuse of SNAP benefits (largely due to Regan’s “welfare queen” argument) however the fraud rate has been decreasing since the 1980s and today less than 1.5% rate of welfare fraud.

I’ve also seen several people comment that this woman, and others in similar situations, should be forcibly sterilized. This is 100% eugenics and the US has a very ugly not so distant past with sterilization policies. This is a human rights violation and previous policies targeted low income people and minorities. If you are unaware of this history I encourage you to research the US history of eugenics.

As far as CPS returning children to homes, their goal is to keep families together as much as possible because the science and statistics show that keeping families together is whenever possible has the best long term outcomes for all involved. Yes there are incredible foster families out there but often times the homes children are put in are not much better than the homes they are removed from. It’s been a minute since I’ve looked at the numbers, however last I recall around 1/5 children that are placed into foster care will attempt suicide before they are 18. CPS investigations are not planned, a case worker will show up unannounced if a report is made. The only visits that are planned are those that occur as part of a plan developed between the parent, social worker, and the courts after a case has been brought forth, however caseworkers can still show up at anytime to check the children with no advanced notice.

What happened to Noah was a true tragedy, however bashing social safety net programs and those who depend on them does nothing to help those children and further stigmatizes the people who depend on them
Science and statistics? Oh please! This was never a family in the first place. What family? He has a woman who bore him. She was no mother. She was no parent. Siblings spread out all over the place. He was not unified with a family. And no returning a child to their “family” is not always the best solution to protect a child. Your science and statistics needs to get up with the current times and the current heroin epidemic. I’m certain current science and statistics will show that returning children to these parents puts them at great risk of danger, neglect, and more importantly lack of love and security that all children need. Not sure how many more babies need to die at the hands of their “mother” before this dumb theory goes out the window.
It’s no different than encouraging a battered wife to go back to their abusive spouse. As a society we never do that in fact we give so much education and assistance to remove the wife from the abusive environment permanently. Why on earth would we not do the same for battered and neglected children? JMHO

Science and statistics? Oh please! This was never a family in the first place. What family? He has a woman who bore him. She was no mother. She was no parent. Siblings spread out all over the place. He was not unified with a family. And no returning a child to their “family” is not always the best solution to protect a child. Your science and statistics needs to get up with the current times and the current heroin epidemic. I’m certain current science and statistics will show that returning children to these parents puts them at great risk of danger, neglect, and more importantly lack of love and security that all children need. Not sure how many more babies need to die at the hands of their “mother” before this dumb theory goes out the window.
It’s no different than encouraging a battered wife to go back to their abusive spouse. As a society we never do that in fact we give so much education and assistance to remove the wife from the abusive environment permanently. Why on earth would we not do the same for battered and neglected children? JMHO

So true, I had never really thought about it that way but it’s brutally honest. Great post IMO

Good questions which need answers but who in VA is demanding them?

There is so much more to Noah's story that we still don't know. I question why the mother was allowed to keep any child after the incident of child abuse. Why didn't Noah's father demand custody based on her past history of child abuse? Or the Grandmother? Where the heck was CPS?

JMO

Good questions which need answers but who in VA is demanding them?

There is so much more to Noah's story that we still don't know. I question why the mother was allowed to keep any child after the incident of child abuse. Why didn't Noah's father demand custody based on her past history of child abuse? Or the Grandmother? Where the heck was CPS?

JMO
JMO but there was probably good reason he didn’t have custody of the older three so him taking Noah May also not have been a good option. Bless his mom’s heart. Her statement just breaks my heart. I’m certain she did the best she could do for her grandkids. Thankfully at least those three have remained safe and loved with her. I’m just guessing here, but it could be that because of Noah’s special needs it may have just been too much for her.
As far as CPS, your guess is as good as mine. I work in a pediatric hospital and so the subject is a very sensitive one to me because I all too often see abused children sent right back home only to return with worse injuries. It angers me that often times nothing is done to the parent until the child is dead.

You did just fine and thank you for the link!

It's refreshing to see a family member focus on the children instead of complaining about what's being said about them in social media. So often we see statements from family members either defending the suspect or talking about the impact the crime had on them; in this case the grandmother's priority is protecting Noah's siblings - kudos to Ms Jones!

I also appreciate her sharing some background on Noah's sibs and where they are currently living and explaining the father's situation. Noah's death certainly is a heavy burden to bear and my heart and best wishes go out to his family members who stepped up to care for and protect all the children.

You did just fine and thank you for the link!

It's refreshing to see a family member focus on the children instead of complaining about what's being said about them in social media. So often we see statements from family members either defending the suspect or talking about the impact the crime had on them; in this case the grandmother's priority is protecting Noah's siblings - kudos to Ms Jones!

I also appreciate her sharing some background on Noah's sibs and where they are currently living and explaining the father's situation. Noah's death certainly is a heavy burden to bear and my heart and best wishes go out to his family members who stepped up to care for and protect all the children.

But they didn't step up and care or protect ALL the children because one of those children is now dead. No one has been charged with Noah's murder nor has either parent been cleared by LE.

JMO

Thanks for the link to the article -- and it looks to me like you did it right!
The paternal grandmother's write-up was well-written and well-thought-out, IMO. I'm sure she and the folks on Noah's side are grieving. It is sad that they couldn't get to Noah before this awfulness happened. It seems that everyone who knew Noah is grieving except the one who should grieve the most.

But they didn't step up and care or protect ALL the children because one of those children is now dead. No one has been charged with Noah's murder nor has either parent been cleared by LE.

JMO
True, but out of 10 children the grandmother adopted the three who are their bio grandkids while three went to their fathers and the set of twins were adopted out to non family. The baby is in foster care.

So yes, you could say the grandmother didn't step up for Noah but it sounds like the mother was problematic and I'm not sure how often they even saw him. IMO she at least made sure three kids live in a safe home with family. That's more than we've seen in most cases here. MOO.

[B said:
It’s no different than encouraging a battered wife to go back to their abusive spouse. As a society we never do that in fact we give so much education and assistance to remove the wife from the abusive environment permanently. Why on earth would we not do the same for battered and neglected children? JMHO[/B]

Respectfully snipped for brevity~ I agree with your entire post. The above stood out as a excellent example of the need for change. Reunification at all costs, is absolutely outdated and as you said can no longer be the standard. How do we accomplish it is the question?

[B said:
It’s no different than encouraging a battered wife to go back to their abusive spouse. As a society we never do that in fact we give so much education and assistance to remove the wife from the abusive environment permanently. Why on earth would we not do the same for battered and neglected children? JMHO[/B]

Respectfully snipped for brevity~ I agree with your entire post. The above stood out as a excellent example of the need for change. Reunification at all costs, is absolutely outdated and as you said can no longer be the standard. How do we accomplish it is the question?

True, but out of 10 children the grandmother adopted the three who are their bio grandkids while three went to their fathers and the set of twins were adopted out to non family. The baby is in foster care.

So yes, you could say the grandmother didn't step up for Noah but it sounds like the mother was problematic and I'm not sure how often they even saw him. IMO she at least made sure three kids live in a safe home with family. That's more than we've seen in most cases here. MOO.

The grandmother didn't step up for Noah but did for his biological siblings. I think that is very odd as well as her comment that they initially thought the missing child was a "prank." I'm glad LE didn't treat it as a prank.

JMO

ITA. It will be accomplished when CPS is removed from the control of a state's family services agency and moved to be under the control of the State's law enforcement agency. These children need law enforcement protection.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members