Found Deceased VA - Noah Tomlin, 2, Hampton, 24 June 2019 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Katie Collett‏Verified account @KatieCollettTV

.@HamptonVAPolice just tweeted this picture of the search party continuing for little Noah Tomlin. @WAVY_News @fox43news

D96JDZjW4AE6vrX.jpg

Katie Collett on Twitter

Kiahnna Patterson‏Verified account @KPattersonWAVY

*PLEASE RETWEET * THIS MORNING: The search continues for 2- year- old Noah Tomlin. It’s been more than 24- hours since anyone’s seen the 2- year- old near Buckroe Beach in #Hampton. Noah was last seen wearing a white and green pajama shirt with a diaper.

D95b79xXkAAfuKA.jpg

D95b79wX4AAxHVa.jpg

Kiahnna Patterson on Twitter

Kiahnna Patterson‏Verified account @KPattersonWAVY

Update: @HamptonVAPolice heading toward S. First St. on ATVs. We’re told 2- year- old Noah Tomlin lives on this street. @WAVY_News

(Video)

Kiahnna Patterson on Twitter

Samantha German‏Verified account @samantha_german

The search continues this morning for 2-year-old Noah Tomlin. Police say he was last seen on Atlantic Avenue in #Hampton at his home. He was officially reported missing at 11:30 Monday morning.

Hampton Police searching for missing 2-year-old boy

Samantha German on Twitter

Samantha German‏Verified account @samantha_german

Police have set up a command center just a couple of blocks aways from Noah Tomlin's home in #Hampton. Officers and community members continue to desperately search for the missing 2-year-old. https://wtkr.com/2019/06/24/hampton-police-searching-for-missing-2-year-old/ …

D95oWpSXoAA98co.jpg

D95oWo-XoAELIk3.jpg

D95oWo7WsAEO-tF.jpg

D95oWo5WwAME80I.jpg

Samantha German on Twitter

The search in Hampton continues for 2 year old Noah Tomlin. It’s been more than 24 hours since police were notified he disappeared. State police, FBI and surrounding jurisdictions are helping with the search. Hampton Police will give us an update today around 2 pm. @WAVY_News

(Video)

Tamara Scott on Twitter

That's where my math took me as well. Another article says she had 5 kids then. So maybe 8. So confusing.
I know:
Boy and a girl that are in their teens.
Boy and a girl that are pre teens.
I do believe Noah's next sibling up is 7 years old.
The baby is 6 months old. So those are the 3 youngest, (only ones living with her) I think.
So I think there might only be 7 or 8. I was worried about another "set" in between when I thought the younger 3 were closer in age. We've certainly seen that before.

I am certain that Noah is the only one unaccounted for. Sad that this is something I have to clarify.

This really reminds me of so many other cases. First set or two of kids ends up living with Grandparents, so they just have more. *sigh* Then the toddler aged/potty training one or autistic/difficult to parent one just disappears. So freaking tired of these cases. I wish these people would just not have kids.

I've seen this first hand...my SIL has 9, oldest 2 live with the 2nd one's dad, 3rd one lives with her dad, next 2 with a family friend, next 2 with paternal grandparents and last 2 still with her. And when the youngest 2 get taken away I have to doubt she'll have more. It's a terrible situation for the children but there are no laws stopping people who've had children taken away from having more. She'll get clean while pregnant so the new babies don't get taken away but she always relapses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni