Found Deceased VA - Noah Tomlin, 2, Hampton, 24 June 2019 *ARREST*

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by accio, Jun 24, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HayLouise

HayLouise Law Student

MISSING CHILD: Crews have been searching more than 24 hours for 2-year-old Noah Tomlin, who went missing in the Buckroe Beach area of Hampton.

@BrettHNews and Chopper 10 share a bird's-eye-view of the search area.

(Video)

WAVY TV 10 on Twitter

Jim_M, cass523, JDough and 2 others like this.

2. HayLouise

HayLouise Law Student

Jim_M, cass523, Amonet and 3 others like this.
  3. HayLouise

HayLouise Law Student

Jim_M, cass523, AnnaGrace and 2 others like this.
  4. moonriverfarm

moonriverfarm Well-Known Member

Just wondering what makes a parent who kills their child think they will not be found out?

September16, SAMS, Jim_M and 5 others like this.
  5. HayLouise

HayLouise Law Student

Alcina, kimpage, Jim_M and 15 others like this.
  6. HayLouise

HayLouise Law Student

Alcina, Jim_M, cass523 and 6 others like this.
  7. Mamabean311

Mamabean311 Active Member

Thoughts are this....mother is self reporting that she put him to bed at 1 am. That does not mean she actually did this. How many times have we heard and know that this is not actually the truth? Self reporting...her timeline is off because he was actually gone way before then? I think if you evaluate her behavior from March 2019 to now, it is pretty obvious what is going on with this person. My opinion, but here it is...watered down and not detailed at all so as not to bore anyone.
    October 2018 Halloween picture of Noah. He looks small in the photo. My first thought is, there is no way that is the most recent photo of him. Then I see that she was very pregnant with her daughter was born in late December. I also read he is autistic and he also was not capable of walking well even at his current age. In that picture he would have been older than he looked.

December 2018 daughter born pictures up of that. No photos of any children. She is tired and has been reaching out not long after this.

April 2019 Asking for prayers for health and then the same day is saying yay for Saturday. This is right when she is getting messages from a known dealer in the area and her pictures also change to selfies looking pretty high. I think she was in a tough situation. She needed help with her kids, herself and she did not have it all under control.

June 18, 2019 FIRST picture of a reunion with her older teenage children that she lost custody of who finally agree to see her and meet their baby sister who is now 6 months old. Who knows what kind of reunion that was and what went down. How she felt about herself after her kids saw her after who knows how long? What choices she made. Within DAYS Noah is missing. Whatever happened, Noah is paying the price. I just hope he is not scared or in any pain if he is still alive. They will not let us go help search within their search grids. Understandable.

Timelines are helpful.
    Emotions and triggers are also helpful to understand what is going on.
    I personally do not think that Noah was put to bed at 1am. I think he was either missing long before or something happened to him long before and this was a way to distract from what actually happened.
    I live in a gated neighborhood right near where it happened. They have searched all the way up to Saltponds which is the water that is right at my back door. My husband works for the fire department and goes into his 24 hour shift in the morning. I hope we get more info then. He thinks I am being a little ridiculous being so upset about this and I am not sure why I am to be honest.

Again, these are MY thoughts and opinions, but I do think that self reporting is not being discussed and just a big red blinking sign that is not being paid attention to here. Why believe the woman who in the past is not credible when it comes to time?

Also, neighbor reports that door to door cop search at 11:30 am Monday morning and mother reported seeing him last at 1am officially because that is what they are told directly by officers.

When do they start making cases like this more visible? He is a 2 year old! Local news is not enough. It is hot and he is 2. I don't understand.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
  8. GoodKnight

GoodKnight Active Member

Im betting her lack of credibility is why the remaining children were removed so quickly and Mom's been at the police station.

Pattyhamilton, Alcina, Jim_M and 7 others like this.
  9. MsFacetious

MsFacetious What a Kerfuffle...

I believe that the picture released is the most recent of Noah without filters. Any others appear to have things that would obstruct his features like animal noses/ears and stuff.

10. MissMalowe

MissMalowe Well-Known Member

BBM & shortened for brevity.

By "here" do you mean this Websleuths thread or locally, by PD and the general local public?

I'd say it's pretty clear most here are very skeptical of the timeline and/or account. We've seen the "put him/her to bed and when I woke up, he/she was gone" story so often on here and they are never believable or end well.

As to locals, can't speak to that as I am not one

As for PD, as someone else mentioned they usually investigate/search based on ALL possibilities until the investigation leads them a clear direction. My own opinion, if they've followed ANY missing child case, that began with the "put them to bed and they were gone in the morning" narrative, then they would know how those usually end and they're likely skeptical of the story and/or timeline as well but that is just my own opinion.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
    Pattyhamilton, Alcina, Jim_M and 8 others like this.
  11. GoodKnight

GoodKnight Active Member

Im not surprised. If supervision of a toddler isn't a priority I can't imagine housework is either.

12. Mamabean311

Mamabean311 Active Member

" here" meaning Hampton. Sorry not to be clear! All updates with news and that question regarding the timeline has been that they are sticking with the 1am report.

Pattyhamilton, Jim_M, cass523 and 3 others like this.
  13. MsFacetious

MsFacetious What a Kerfuffle...

14. Stunned

Stunned Well-Known Member

We really, really need a happy ending! IMO, I fear it’s not here!

Jim_M, HayLouise, cass523 and 2 others like this.
  15. Stunned

Stunned Well-Known Member

Do we know when the last time anyone saw him besides mom and the boyfriend (?)?

16. KatzEye

KatzEye Well-Known Member

Dan Kennedy 13News Now

This reporter is doing an amazing job of keeping track of this case.

Pattyhamilton, Alcina, Jim_M and 7 others like this.
  17. 1theotokos

1theotokos Member

I’m a local too and I agree that most here are very skeptical of the timeline. I just keep checking for an update :(.

Jim_M, HayLouise, cass523 and 3 others like this.
  18. MsGazette

MsGazette Just call me Ms G

19. Hazelnutty

Hazelnutty Innocent Bystander

What have they done to Noah?

Prayers for Noah, his bros & sisters & for those who are searching

Jim_M, HayLouise, cass523 and 8 others like this.
  20. Hell0000nurse

Hell0000nurse Well-Known Member

The comments are really blowing up on one of the moms posts on her facebook.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.