Found Deceased VA - Noah Tomlin, 2, Hampton, 24 June 2019 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Notes from PC:

Exploring every possibility - abduction/missing juvenile, not leaving any stone uncovered

No information suggesting child had left home before..

Timeline still remaining the same, 1am child was in home.

Tips - people calling in, encourages people to continue to do so..

Search - air and water, water being close to point of origin

Search - full capacity, will continue throughout afternoon and evening hours.

Weighing deeply on officers, everything going into finding this child.

Community - not seeking community searches, grateful of willingness of community.

Reason for no community searches - ‘We know what eyes have covered what ground’

Parents still at police headquarters. (Not prepared to speak on family dynamic)

No information on any other adults at the home.

Community to expect heavy police presence.

Drone units - marine units - divers

Division has handled missing children reports before. This is longest search for missing in child in his career.

Search problematic - low lying tidal areas

Other police department offered boat

Search continues for Hampton toddler missing for more than a day

This will not be a happy ending for that sweet boy. I want so bad to believe he'll be found safe but I know its wishful thinking. I hope I'm wrong.

With previous child abuse charges, children removed from the home, the content of SM, and whats been reported so far I just can't conclude anything other than this poor boy is no longer alive.

The article I've read of the parents arrest in the burning of the 1 year old, the father of her child has the exact same name and age of a convicted sex offender who lives in Hampton.

And just because these cases of child abuse bother me to the core I'll also add in the improper use of a car seat to my list of why this poor child didn't stand a chance. In my opinion only.

I want to be wrong.

(My first post, hope I didn't break any rules!)

Can't stay on for very long but keep checking on any updates.
Sorry if this has been covered but has any information been released regarding any physical limitations Noah may have? How far could he have walked by himself, if he left by himself?

My mind was with Kenzie Lueck's PC for this afternoon (Mountain Standard Time) so I've been thinking I had another 45 minutes until the PC for Noah! Was even about to post a "It starts at 4 pm for those of us on the east coast". Thank you @HayLouise for the transcript, I see I didn't miss much. I'm close-ish, in the Richmond area, so I'll be sticking around for this one as well. Kind of surprised by the lack of coverage here. Not even a story on the front page of Richmond's local CBS website today.

I usually stay far away from SM, especially Facebook, for all cases- too many rumors and inconsistencies that cloud my mind- but I had to jump on there for this one. I hate to think about what this baby witnessed while living in that home. I'm pretty surprised that he has not been found yet. I can't imagine he could have gotten very far if he did in fact wander off alone which is really all I've considered. Maybe it's time to start thinking someone took him somewhere.

This will not be a happy ending for that sweet boy. I want so bad to believe he'll be found safe but I know its wishful thinking. I hope I'm wrong.

With previous child abuse charges, children removed from the home, the content of SM, and whats been reported so far I just can't conclude anything other than this poor boy is no longer alive.

The article I've read of the parents arrest in the burning of the 1 year old, the father of her child has the exact same name and age of a convicted sex offender who lives in Hampton.

And just because these cases of child abuse bother me to the core I'll also add in the improper use of a car seat to my list of why this poor child didn't stand a chance. In my opinion only.

I want to be wrong.

(My first post, hope I didn't break any rules!)
I started to comment on the car seat myself, but ended up deleting my comment because I kept writing things that probably were best left unsaid for the moment.

But the release of the photo that is clearly several months old instead of a recent pic (which doesn’t even make sense because she was posting pics of her kids on FB really recently, so that should mean she has more recent pics of him) and him in that car seat with the harness completely in the wrong spot say to me that he was not well cared for.

Then you add in her criminal history and there’s just not much hope.

I started to comment on the car seat myself, but ended up deleting my comment because I kept writing things that probably were best left unsaid for the moment.

But the release of the photo that is clearly several months old instead of a recent pic (which doesn’t even make sense because she was posting pics of her kids on FB really recently, so that should mean she has more recent pics of him) and him in that car seat with the harness completely in the wrong spot say to me that he was not well cared for.

Then you add in her criminal history and there’s just not much hope.

I totally agree. I almost jumped the gun and posted about the seat as soon as I saw the picture but I chose benefit of the doubt in all of this because toddlers are curious, they are sneaky and they are fast. Kids DO get lost.

But Noah has been missing an awfully long time as an unsupervised toddler walking (crawling??) without someone intervening and contacting LE. That's what makes me believe he met with foul play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong