Found Deceased VA - Noah Tomlin, 2, Hampton, 24 June 2019 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know...there’s always posts on Craig’s list selling hundreds of dollars worth of assistance or the food that’s been purchased with it. People say if someone doesn’t use the full amount every month, the amount will be lowered, so they buy everything allowed, then sell it. I have no idea how true that is. When drugs are involved, logic goes out the window, imo. I have no issues providing enough food for my kids, but now that one is a teenage boy I’d love another hundred or two in my grocery budget.
It's not true at all. There is only one set amount and it never changes based on how much gets spent. It depends on how many people are living in the home and who qualifies.
What some people do is buy the food for someone and that person gives them the money. There is no other way to get cash.
Imo

I don’t know...there’s always posts on Craig’s list selling hundreds of dollars worth of assistance or the food that’s been purchased with it. People say if someone doesn’t use the full amount every month, the amount will be lowered, so they buy everything allowed, then sell it. I have no idea how true that is. When drugs are involved, logic goes out the window, imo. I have no issues providing enough food for my kids, but now that one is a teenage boy I’d love another hundred or two in my grocery budget.
Well, I know where I live people will load up with hundreds of dollars worth of meat and then turn around and sell it at their BBQ stand in town. They actually make money off of their benefits. Something has to change... I’m so devastated for poor Noah!

Well, I know where I live people will load up with hundreds of dollars worth of meat and then turn around and sell it at their BBQ stand in town. They actually make money off of their benefits. Something has to change... I’m so devastated for poor Noah!

No offense...but how exactly do you personally know that the people selling meat at their bbq stand bought that meat with food stamps?

Here's an article about the PC
Police chief: Investigators find remains believed to be 2-year-old Noah Tomlin

One thing I'll say, and I'll say it every time a little one is found, I agree with what the Police Chief said during his PC- very mixed emotions...awful that we have confirmation he has passed but I'm so relieved that Noah's body has been found and can now be properly laid to rest. I'm so thankful for the quick thinking and quick actions by LE to immediately cut off access to the landfill and start searching so early on, I believe that made a huge difference in this case.
I'm keeping 6 year old Duke Flores in my prayers as well, LE spent almost two months searching through a California landfill for his body and never found him. His mother and aunt have been charged with his death. What an awful world we live in.
I hate to think it much less say it...how many have been disposed of in a septic tank like Noah Thomas?

Would like to say what I think about CPS and a system that was o.k. with a child being burned on a hot stove and not taken to the hospital for 3 + days --- and CPS did not take those children out of that home.

Would like to say what I think of single "mothers" who abuse drugs over their children to the point that some children have been removed... and yet nothing changes.

Would like to say what I think about a system that provides assistance without any 'checks and balances' for the innocent children who are supposed to receive food and clothing from those funds.

Will sit on my hands.

Feeling some hate for certain people -- not with the kind of anger that is bitter-- but a cold wrath that's wanting justice.

Is there no way to see children permanently removed from dangerous homes where no "effs' " are given, neither by the egg nor sperm donors ?

Homes where nothing is done no matter how many red flags there are.

Unfortunately, this will happen again.
I don't see a way to prevent this-- unless we as a society can start taking children from incompetent parents.
Laws need to be enacted to enforce the removal of innocent children from those who are not fit to be parents, like Noah's egg donor.

Rest in peace to Noah, who never stood a chance.
Hopefully the remaining siblings can be adopted out to decent people.

Would like to say what I think about CPS and a system that was o.k. with a child being burned on a hot stove and not taken to the hospital for 3 + days --- and CPS did not take those children out of that home.

Would like to say what I think of single "mothers" who abuse drugs over their children to the point that some children have been removed... and yet nothing changes.

Would like to say what I think about a system that provides assistance without any 'checks and balances' for the innocent children who are supposed to receive food and clothing from those funds.

Will sit on my hands.

Feeling some hate for certain people -- not with the kind of anger that is bitter-- but a cold wrath that's wanting justice.

Is there no way to see children permanently removed from dangerous homes where no "effs' " are given, neither by the egg nor sperm donors ?

Homes where nothing is done no matter how many red flags there are.

Unfortunately, this will happen again.
I don't see a way to prevent this-- unless we as a society can start taking children from incompetent parents.
Laws need to be enacted to enforce the removal of innocent children from those who are not fit to be parents, like Noah's egg donor.

Rest in peace to Noah, who never stood a chance.
Hopefully the remaining siblings can be adopted out to decent people.
Great post! Wish I could give it 1,000+ likes! MOO

Both mine and my friends spouses are LEO but in a diff state (work in the same department).. we have called the police in that area. :( I guess she needs to keep trying.

Rsbm

Yes, please do. Perhaps a letter to the Chief of Police is in order. Feel free to PM me if you need help. :) Also, there may be a anonymous crime stoppers line, etc.

What type of drugs is the other on? Tia.

(Is she a meth head, pill head? Heroin? Just wondering as often IMO there is a connection to meth)

My tears fall as Noah’s will no longer. It’s hard to think that is actually a blessing. My heart bleeds but not for the birth parent this time.... it bleeds for each one of us that actually did put our hearts out there for Noah & DO LOVE HIM! I hug each one of you today as we hear this horrific news. And to you Noah ~ give my little man a high five for me and play hard kiddo you have some awesome friends to meet up there.

(O/T, here is another thread just posted today, look at this. Child neglect, 3 kids in critical condition, 1 child Dead and 1 child missing: :( Parents on the run:

Oklahoma man, woman on run after 3 children found in critical condition, 1 dead, 1 missing

View attachment 191965

The Altus Police Department and the St. Louis Police Department's U.S. Marshals Service Task Force are asking for the public's help in finding a man and a woman who are being sought for child neglect after three of their children were found in critical condition, one was found dead and a fifth is missing.

On June 10, a failure to appear warrant was issued for 27-year-old Hakin Mustafa Moore and 29-year-old Robin Alexander in Jackson County, Oklahoma, in connection with three counts of child abuse, one count of child neglect and one count of enabling child neglect, according to St. Louis police officials. The Altus Police Department received information that Moore and Alexander had fled to St. Louis in an attempt to evade capture.

Moore and Alexander have five children in common, according to police. Three of the children are in Oklahoma state custody after they were found in critical condition.

The fourth child was found dead, and the fifth child has not been found, police said. The fifth child was born in a hotel room and "is currently undocumented," according to officials.

Police said they do not have pictures of or information about the missing child.

The St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department released pictures of Moore and Alexander, but the pictures are at least five years old. On June 11, the Jackson County Sheriff's Office posted to Facebook more recent mugshots.

Anyone with information about the investigation is asked to call 911, the Altus Police Department at 580-482-4121 or the St. Louis Metropolitan Police Department's Crime Stoppers line at 866-371-8477.
)

Thread link:
OK - OK - Hakin Mustafa Moore, 27 & Robin Alexander, 29, Jackson Co, 10 June 2019

Last edited:
Poor little man. Play hard with the angels - they will love you. I pray you are at peace now. Heartbreaking. It feels like it never ends, doesn’t it. One after another after another...
And, IMO, it never will end as long as the child's caregiver knows that CPS, etc., knows they are coming. I wonder if this is the way it is in every state or county? I just do not understand that, but maybe someone with past experience as a CPS (or whatever it is called in each state) knows why. Is there a good reason? Certainly you want the children and caregiver there when you arrive, but seems to me, the CPS investigator could call within a few minutes of arrival. Some would leave or not answer the door, but that's when the investigator would put the case up a notch and do something more serious -- whatever the law allows.
JMO - I do not speak from experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member