VA VA - Ralph Leon Jackson, Blue Ridge Parkway Shooter, 4 May 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is my opinion Jackson is the worst Serial Killer in US history and I regard this as a great sleight. This is because bottom line I regard Jackson as English and I am totally ashamed someone with such a nice and honest sounding name would behave it that way. Cheers

Cool, i realize that. But you didn't answer any of the questions. What first got you invested in him? Is there any evidence circumstantial or otherwise that he's connected to any of the crimes you suspect him of? Has LE or the media or anyone called him a suspect or poi in any crimes other than the ones he was convicted of? I thought you started the thread to discuss him as you've obviously spent a lot of time researching him.

Cool, i realize that. But you didn't answer any of the questions. What first got you invested in him? Is there any evidence circumstantial or otherwise that he's connected to any of the crimes you suspect him of? Has LE or the media or anyone called him a suspect or poi in any crimes other than the ones he was convicted of? I thought you started the thread to discuss him as you've obviously spent a lot of time researching him.

I hope I am wrong for the victims family but I think Ralph Jackson killed Sarah Yarborough and was the NorCal Rapist and Anne-Marie Schubert has three innocent people in her jail through the use of her genetic genealogy. Here are details on another case supposedly solved using as they call it investigative genetic genealogy:

DNA technology used in Golden State Killer case helped authorities catch Nickey Stane

3ac84c621cc0db0abe23375b3428e675-full.jpg
I want to post a reddit thread here:

Beach Bum Joe : EARONS

Here are some posts from it:

Beach Bum Joe (self.EARONS)

submitted 2 hours ago * by WonkyStud

I would like to see this Wonky Stud poster hunted down and prosecuted for the gross professional misconduct he is responsible of.

He looks like a fat drunk beach Turtle chained to a table.

https://cdn1.imggmi.com/uploads/2019/10/4/3ac84c621cc0db0abe23375b3428e675-full.jpg

I hope I am wrong for the victims family but I think Ralph Jackson killed Sarah Yarborough and was the NorCal Rapist and Anne-Marie Schubert has three innocent people in her jail through the use of her genetic genealogy. Here are details on another case supposedly solved using as they call it investigative genetic genealogy:

DNA technology used in Golden State Killer case helped authorities catch Nickey Stane

Here is another article about the above case where genetic genealogy has been used:

Police ID Prime Suspect in 1996 Dorian Cold Case Murder - GV Wire

Why aren't you answering those questions? You keep telling me you think he did things without saying why? Are these theories based on anything? I'm trying to understand why you think this guy is so prolific with an open mind as i've seen you mention him as a suspect for a lot of crimes, surely there must be compelling reasons for this and i'd be interested in hearing them. Again, that's why i thought you started the thread. I'd look myself but there seems to be next to nothing on him out there.

Take Sarah Yarborough for instance, lets put the DNA aside do you even know if Ralph was in Washington State at the time of the murder? Was he in California during the Schubert murder or Golden State Killer crimes? Was he in the Midwest during the Springfield Three's disappearance or I-5 Killer murders?

In my opinion it is outrageous that the Sacramento DA's Office should try and withhold information about how they concluded Mr Waller was the offender. Of course Ralph Jackson's identity as the offender in my view has been known since 2010:

“It does us no good if we can’t go and look at that work,” veteran DNA counsel Guy Leighton told Judge Laurie Earl.

But prosecutors from Sacramento County District Attorney Anne Marie Schubert’s office, where the innovative technique was born during the decades-long hunt for a Golden State Killer/East Area Rapist suspect, argue that their techniques – which they have dubbed “investigative genetic genealogy,” or IGG – have solved numerous crimes and that there is no obligation to hand over such material.

Read more here: https://www.sacbee.com/news/local/crime/article235723477.html#storylink=cpy

I f any one is interested or his lawyers are reading. There is no valid DNA hit in the NorCal Rapist case it is a phoney one like the one on Mr DeAngelo in the Golden State Killer case. Also Mr Talbott in Washington is innocent and this was a phoney DNA hit too but his wrongful conviction resulted from the fact information was withheld form his defence.

Why aren't you answering those questions? You keep telling me you think he did things without saying why? Are these theories based on anything? I'm trying to understand why you think this guy is so prolific with an open mind as i've seen you mention him as a suspect for a lot of crimes, surely there must be compelling reasons for this and i'd be interested in hearing them. Again, that's why i thought you started the thread. I'd look myself but there seems to be next to nothing on him out there.

Take Sarah Yarborough for instance, lets put the DNA aside do you even know if Ralph was in Washington State at the time of the murder? Was he in California during the Schubert murder or Golden State Killer crimes? Was he in the Midwest during the Springfield Three's disappearance or I-5 Killer murders?

Sorry and you have always been so nice to me. But that is not true I have told people many times but when you are up against the FBI who clear him as a suspect with their Directors who do not want to admit he exists and then they hold a press conference looking for another suspect that was the innocent Mr DeAngelo you are up against it. Look at my posts here it is pretty clear and I have tried in other places and on my board. Ask the FBI who killed JonBenet Ramsey and if they are waiting for John to die. Cheers.

Sorry and you have always been so nice to me. But that is not true I have told people many times but when you are up against the FBI who clear him as a suspect with their Directors who do not want to admit he exists and then they hold a press conference looking for another suspect that was the innocent Mr DeAngelo you are up against it. Look at my posts here it is pretty clear and I have tried in other places and on my board. Ask the FBI who killed JonBenet Ramsey and if they are waiting for John to die. Cheers.

Yeah i like you jaejae i think you're a very friendly person, i'm not attacking you i'm trying to understand why you think this guy committed so many crimes.

That being said it is true in this case because i've asked you straightforward questions in a thread you made multiple times and you've yet to answer any of them. It's unreasonable to ask me to read 1300+ posts, i've read quite a few in various threads and i haven't seen you explain anywhere. If you have can you link me to them? People are only going to listen to you if you tell them WHY you think he did all these things, just saying he is the I-5 Killer or killed Maura Murray or whatever isn't going to cut it.

Yeah i like you jaejae i think you're a very friendly person, i'm not attacking you i'm trying to understand why you think this guy committed so many crimes.

That being said it is true in this case because i've asked you straightforward questions in a thread you made multiple times and you've yet to answer any of them. It's unreasonable to ask me to read 1300+ posts, i've read quite a few in various threads and i haven't seen you explain anywhere. If you have can you link me to them? People are only going to listen to you if you tell them WHY you think he did all these things, just saying he is the I-5 Killer or killed Maura Murray or whatever isn't going to cut it.

I know you are not attacking me but sorry it does cut it. If you look at that innocent man in the Golden State Killer case who has had his human and constitutional rights violated and been reduced to a skeleton simply because of the case he has been involved in he is nothing like the offender everyone was looking for. Ralph Jackson is the right age for the shooter of the Maggiore's and looks just like the composite sketch. He was five feet eight tall, has pocked marked skin, cold blue eyes like a child's doll, was left handed, defined muscles, had shoulder length dirty blond hair, powerful muscles, a Virginian accent as in Is Ray There? call, a likely bull tattoo from serving ten years in the military and a thing about the size of his pecker that lasted all his life. All of my theories are based on research on here and in my detail on my board. She seems a nice lady apart from her DNA genealogy which I believe is hurting and destroying innocent peoples lives but I knew who EAR/ONS was when Anne-Marie Schubert found out there was a connection between the East Area Rapes and the Southern Californian Murders. Thank you.

I have to disagree that Joseph DeAngelo is totally innocent. I think Jackson very likely committed other murders but shooting people vs raping and murdering them seems different psychologically. Rape involves being physically close to victims whereas shooting can be more impersonal. DeAngelo had some questionable behavior that might have hidden when he was a cop - it also allowed him to know what cops looked for. He got caught shoplifting a hammer and dog repellent. It's either weird or something you could use for a crime. I don't think he can be innocent even if the DNA isn't 100% ethical.

I have to disagree that Joseph DeAngelo is totally innocent. I think Jackson very likely committed other murders but shooting people vs raping and murdering them seems different psychologically. Rape involves being physically close to victims whereas shooting can be more impersonal. DeAngelo had some questionable behavior that might have hidden when he was a cop - it also allowed him to know what cops looked for. He got caught shoplifting a hammer and dog repellent. It's either weird or something you could use for a crime. I don't think he can be innocent even if the DNA isn't 100% ethical.

Hi my favourite poster on this board:) Joseph DeAngelo is innocent of the crimes he is accused of because they were committed by Ralph Jackson. There is no legitimate DNA hit and the FBI have always known it. Even former Chief Willick who has had his retirement ruined by Paul Holes as he profits in his doe not think he is the offender because he could not travel to the crimes. Mr DeAngelo in my opinion is a joke suspect the product of LE imagination and an unethical and invalid DNA hit. All I trying to do is save innocent US Citizens lives and not doing very well. Always nice to have you input:)

I know you are not attacking me but sorry it does cut it. If you look at that innocent man in the Golden State Killer case who has had his human and constitutional rights violated and been reduced to a skeleton simply because of the case he has been involved in he is nothing like the offender everyone was looking for. Ralph Jackson is the right age for the shooter of the Maggiore's and looks just like the composite sketch. He was five feet eight tall, has pocked marked skin, cold blue eyes like a child's doll, was left handed, defined muscles, had shoulder length dirty blond hair, powerful muscles, a Virginian accent as in Is Ray There? call, a likely bull tattoo from serving ten years in the military and a thing about the size of his pecker that lasted all his life. All of my theories are based on research on here and in my detail on my board. She seems a nice lady apart from her DNA genealogy which I believe is hurting and destroying innocent peoples lives but I knew who EAR/ONS was when Anne-Marie Schubert found out there was a connection between the East Area Rapes and the Southern Californian Murders. Thank you.

Jackson served ten years in the military and was likely or was stationed in Californian in the 1970s.

Hi my favourite poster on this board:) Joseph DeAngelo is innocent of the crimes he is accused of because they were committed by Ralph Jackson. There is no legitimate DNA hit and the FBI have always known it. Even former Chief Willick who has had his retirement ruined by Paul Holes as he profits in his doe not think he is the offender because he could not travel to the crimes. Mr DeAngelo in my opinion is a joke suspect the product of LE imagination and an unethical and invalid DNA hit. All I trying to do is save innocent US Citizens lives and not doing very well. Always nice to have you input:)

When you steal dog repellent and a hammer and are a cop, it's weird. It's really hard to get fired from that job. Look at the cops that kill unarmed children and spend a few months on desk duty or get paid leave. Usually being fired from LE over shoplifting means there is more to the story. Have you ever contacted DeAngelo?

Jackson served ten years in the military and was likely or was stationed in Californian in the 1970s.

Was he there for the Zodiac Killings? He looks like someone on a wanted poster.

Jackson is really too young for the Zodiac but I think he was aware of him and the portrayal of the Zodiac as Scorpio in the movie Dirty Harry and Scorpio was his 'hero' for want of a better way of outing it:) Keep you r own mind and theories but I know Jackson was the most prolific Serial Killer in US history and that is what it has taken the FBI nearly a decade to identify him and as of today they still have not done so even though in my opinion innocent men and their families are paying for his crimes:)

Do you have links to all of that info? Because there's very little on him i could find.

First of all i think you are relying too much on Criminal Profiles, they are pseudoscience, they are guesses there's obvious things you can extrapolate from circumstances but they are almost never completely correct, in fact the majority of the time they are more wrong than right. It's very concerning that you believe strongly in profiling but not DNA. You also have to remember that eyewitness testimony is awful, like close to the worst kind of evidence even under the best circumstances. This was far from the best circumstances so sketches being innaccurate is hardly surprising especially since individual sketches of the suspect differed significantly.

Do you have any evidence that Ralph was in California during the Maggiore's murders or at any time during the Golden State Killings?

Jackson is really too young for the Zodiac but I think he was aware of him and the portrayal of the Zodiac as Scorpio in the movie Dirty Harry and Scorpio was his 'hero' for want of a better way of outing it:) Keep you r own mind and theories but I know Jackson was the most prolific Serial Killer in US history and that is what it has taken the FBI nearly a decade to identify him and as of today they still have not done so even though in my opinion innocent men and their families are paying for his crimes:)

Jackson looks like a serial killer which is not proof of anything lol. It might be his hair - again I understand that isn't something that holds up in court.

I believe Mr DeAngelo is an innocent man whose treatment as an elderly US Citizen has been a complete disgrace with his constitutional and human rights violated. Let's just say he is guilty the release of this photo is wrong and unprofessional. I would like to see Paul Holes looked at because in my opinion his conduct as been totally unprofessional as he seeks to exploit the arrest of Mr DeAngelo for his financial gain:

New picture of JJD in jail? Haven't seen this yet. : EARONS

M6dxhmV

Before any one asks I am publicly accusing Paul Holes of accusing an innocent man in the Golden State Killer case. Remember US I tried to save his life. I am also accusing him of bullying me under the username ralphman and others on the message boards. I will tell the lawyers anytime in the Golden State Killer case and the NorCal rapist case that the actual offender was Ralph Jackson.

I believe Mr DeAngelo is an innocent man whose treatment as an elderly US Citizen has been a complete disgrace with his constitutional and human rights violated. Let's just say he is guilty the release of this photo is wrong and unprofessional. I would like to see Paul Holes looked at because in my opinion his conduct as been totally unprofessional as he seeks to exploit the arrest of Mr DeAngelo for his financial gain:

M6dxhmV

Before any one asks I am publicly accusing Paul Holes of accusing an innocent man in the Golden State Killer case. Remember US I tried to save his life. I am also accusing him of bullying me under the username ralphman and others on the message boards.

You realize we have detention centers for children? We have starter concentration camps in the US. Seeing an ex-cop and rapist in handcuffs doesn't bother me at all. That's how they treat you when you're arrested. Even for minor charges that don't involve serial rape and/or murder. He is a white guy that was a cop, I don't know if you understand how hard that is to get them arrested. They don't need advocacy.

M6dxhmV

Before any one asks I am publicly accusing Paul Holes of accusing an innocent man in the Golden State Killer case. Remember US I tried to save his life. I am also accusing him of bullying me under the username ralphman and others on the message boards. I will tell the lawyers anytime in the Golden State Killer case and the NorCal rapist case that the actual offender was Ralph Jackson.

Are UK jails nice compare to US ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member