VA VA - Samantha Clarke, 19, Orange, 13 Sept 2010

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by summer_breeze, Sep 18, 2010.

1. TedMac

TedMac Well-Known Member

I have never heard an "official" statement as to how she was located. But, seeing where she was found, someone would have had to led them to her body. My thoughts are it was Taylor or someone whom he confided in. My guess is he ran his mouth in prison and someone talked.

JnRyan likes this.

2. VAGenealogist

VAGenealogist Member

He led them to Alexis’ remains in Dec 2020, was not positively ID’ed and announced until March 2021. I am personally acquainted with both family and investigators in Clarke case.

Killer leads investigators to Alexis Murphy's body despite no deal for shorter sentence

Dre and TedMac like this.
  3. JnRyan

JnRyan Well-Known Member

According to this article Taylor could be facing charges for Samantha's case. On Alexis' case, I'm baffled - but not upset - that he led LE to her body with no consideration for doing so.

Dre and TedMac like this.
  4. VAGenealogist

VAGenealogist Member

We are all baffled by it. I’m sure there is some reason but the public doesn’t know at this point.

5. sammyed

sammyed Well-Known Member

Thinking of Samantha and her loved ones on the 11th anniversary of her disappearance. I, too, agree with others on here who have said 1) her disappearance hasn't gotten sufficient attention in the media or from law enforcement, and 2) it's very likely that-since he was last in contact with her and known to have murdered-RT is responsible and Samantha is no longer with us :(

neverletgo likes this.