VA VA - Shane Donahue, 23, Nokesville, 22 March 2010

Shane was a nice guy that made some bad choices which pretty much led to whatever happened. Not that he deserved anything, not at all, but he was living a risky lifestyle so to speak. I think the police and most of the public are confident that the last person that he was seen with knows what happened and where he is, but there is no physical evidence and he's not talking. There was a disagreement before that day that had not been resolved. That person is currently doing time for gun store robberies that occurred after Shane disappeared. There is also speculation that maybe one or two others may be involved but so far nothing concrete has come up on that either.

It would be good if he can be found so that there is some kind of closure but at this point there may not be enough physical evidence left to point to anybody. The police have made it clear that they don't think that he's alive and we don't either. Hopefully somebody will slip up and say something that leads to this being solved. If there was only one person involved and he hasn't said anything at all by now though some of us are afraid that may never happen.

Welcome to WS, JYN_Reptilez.

I think it's extremely important that the "No DNA Sample Available" be accurate on NamUs and is not an oversight. If you're part of or in touch with Shane's family, perhaps you can confirm that it is indeed correct.

That's eerie. .... Wow. Let us know.

The only thing I would be concerned about is I believe Shane disappeared after a drug deal gone wrong. BUT I could see someone, who feared for their life, flee to the other side of the U.S... So it's not too far off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The victim's identity hasn't been determined, but . . .

"Human remains have been found in Nokesville, Prince William police spokesperson Sgt. Jonathan Perok said Wednesday morning.

Police found the remains around 7 p.m. Tuesday in an area near Nokesville Road and Fauquier Drive."

http://www.insidenova.com/news/crim...cle_9b3bcd90-8809-11e7-b55c-177f3b20b712.html

(This is 2.8 miles +/- from Shane's last known location (his mom's house).)

The victim's identity hasn't been determined, but . . .

"Human remains have been found in Nokesville, Prince William police spokesperson Sgt. Jonathan Perok said Wednesday morning.

Police found the remains around 7 p.m. Tuesday in an area near Nokesville Road and Fauquier Drive."

http://www.insidenova.com/news/crim...cle_9b3bcd90-8809-11e7-b55c-177f3b20b712.html

(This is 2.8 miles +/- from Shane's last known location (his mom's house).)

Not Shane.

http://www.pwcgov.org/government/dept/police/pages/nokesville-homicide.aspx

Shane Ryan Donahue – The Charley Project

shane_ryan_donahue_1.jpg
shane_ryan_donahue_2.jpg
shane_ryan_donahue_3.jpg
shane_ryan_donahue_4.jpg
donahue_shane5.jpg

Shane Ryan Donahue

Missing Since 03/22/2010
Missing From Nokesville, Virginia
Classification Endangered Missing
Sex Male
Race White
Date of Birth 08/22/1986 (33)
Age 23 years old
Height and Weight 5'11, 180 pounds
Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, brown eyes. Donahue wears eyeglasses, but they were broken at the time of his disappearance.

Details of Disappearance
Donahue was last seen leaving his parents' residence in the 14000 block of Aden Road in Nokesville, Virginia at 3:45 p.m. on March 22, 2010. He and a friend, Timothy Sean Hickerson, left in a Hickerson Brothers Electric box truck. They were supposed to be going to Donahue's own home in the 12000 block of Aden Road. He has never been heard from again.

On the day he went missing, Donahue had been paid $5,000 for some work he'd done. He paid Hickerson $1,000 for helping him with the work. Hickerson was subsequently sent to prison for burglarizing into two local gun stores. He was the last person known to have been with Donahue and is a person of interest in his case, but has never been charged.

Donahue has ties to northern Virginia (particularly Fauquier County), Washington D.C., and Baltimore, Maryland. He didn't have access to a vehicle at the time of his disappearance and frequently got rides from friends to get places. His cellular phone has been turned off since the day of his disappearance. His case remains unsolved.

April 16, 2013

Dec 22, 2011

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam