VA VA - Terry Reeves, 37, Crewe, 31 Aug 2016

There has been hardly any media coverage regarding Terry’s disappearance and seemingly little action by the police. Why? I don’t believe gf Terry Fairchild’s story of “he ran out of the trailer in pajama bottoms”, why? Ran where? What are the rumors behind his disappearance, have the police been made aware of the local thoughts? I find it so sad that this guy’s children and parents have gone over 2 years not knowing what happened to their loved one. He did not just walk off.
I would be interested in any rumors you’ve heard. Scotty was murdered in July in Crewe and he hung with the same circle. Don’t believe it’s coincidence

Please keep us updated, justiceforscotty! Are you related to Scotty? If so, so sorry for your loss :(

@truecrimemavens, @Heroine, @ticklemouse, @Justiceforscotty - I hope you can connect and work on Terry's case...

No one deserves this, no one.
I would love to figure out what happened to him. I knew these people because the ex girlfriend the children’s mother use to date my brother. I know things she has said to me before about what she thought happened or could have happened. I’d be happy to talk about it with you.

I would love to figure out what happened to him. I knew these people because the ex girlfriend the children’s mother use to date my brother. I know things she has said to me before about what she thought happened or could have happened. I’d be happy to talk about it with you.
Would love to talk with you also. You can call me at+14347555791. Sorry it took so long for me to see this message. Police not interested enough to do their job so I am interested in any information. Thanks

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back