GUILTY VA - Tina Smith, 41, slain, 12yo daughter abducted, Salem, 2 Dec 2010 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if BS walked in and saw JS standing over her mother and she freaked, got his keys and started to drive. JS takes TS car and starts driving and finds her, since BS doesn't really know how to drive goes on Texas Hollow and he gets her to pull over. He grabs her and they get in TS car, he threatens her, goes in wal mart.

That's a possibility. Like I said, I assumed whoever was driving was drunk because they ran the STOP sign without even hesitating to stop, then the whole time they were in front of me on Texas Hollow Dr, they were staying in the middle of the road and speeding, then as soon as I was turning, they took a hard swerve in the road, then was literally all over the road going up that slight hill. I was counting my blessings they didn't hit me because I thought it was a drunk driver.

Is there a possibility that even though she was 12 years old, that JSE taught her how to drive his car ; so maybe she had some knowledge of it ?

LOTS of news here: http://radioamber.net/?p=3218

As the search for missing 12 year old Brittany Smith continues some new details have come forth. One of the items purchased by Jeffrey Easley at the Walmart store was a tent. The two could be anywhere and sleeping in that tent. One of Brittany’s friends came forward and said that during phone conversations Brittany would ask her to stay on the phone until her mother got home because she was afraid Easley would hurt her. It has been speculated that Brittany may not know her mother is dead.

Brittany Smith - Jeff Easley
Also reported was that the child protective services in two counties failed to investigate reports concerning Brittany. One was said to be busy with their Christmas party. It was discovered that Jeffrey Easley has been married twice and both ex-wives had taken out restraining orders against him. He is said to have made death threats to them

That's a possibility. Like I said, I assumed whoever was driving was drunk because they ran the STOP sign without even hesitating to stop, then the whole time they were in front of me on Texas Hollow Dr, they were staying in the middle of the road and speeding, then as soon as I was turning, they took a hard swerve in the road, then was literally all over the road going up that slight hill. I was counting my blessings they didn't hit me because I thought it was a drunk driver.

Is there a possibility that even though she was 12 years old, that JSE taught her how to drive his car ; so maybe she had some knowledge of it ?

Could Brittany have been fighting her abduction?

They won't be able to cross the border by car or foot unless they can somehow do it without being seen (in other words, illegally). With documentation needed, there's no way they can do it in a lawful manner...unless he somehow either has a passport or certified copy of a birth certificate for both of them.

I just don't think this is going to turn out well. I don't think they have a clue as to where they are. It doesn't look like he bought any way to heat the tent so I don't think he was planning on staying in it long unless they get to a much warmer climate. I think he's on his own somewhere and after seeing his mom give her statement, which I thought was very strange, I think he may be heading toward her.

I hope you are right.

BBM

I was just looking at a map and realized that if that was them in the blue tent at the state park in Alabama, then they were 1/3 of the way from Virginia to Mexico. And that was days ago...
But would they pitch a tent just to start driving again in the next morning or after resting? It would not be easy to put up a brand new tent with a 12 yr old. And if it was dark, like after they left Walmart that night, it would almost be impossible. I think it would be much easier to just pull over at a rest area or off some remote road and catch a couple winks and keep rolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semh