GUILTY VA - Tina Smith, 41, slain, 12yo daughter abducted, Salem, 2 Dec 2010 - #3

Discussion in 'Recently Sentenced and Beyond' started by SheWhoMustNotBeNamed, Dec 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LolaMoon08

LolaMoon08 Well-Known Member

I have a lot of thoughts about what happened, and my thoughts, while looking at everything as a whole, tells me that she is willingly with him also.

But she needs to be found and ASAP. Things right now, as bad as they are, can get worse for her. She needs help. When she is found, we can all look at what her actual involvement is in all of this... but the last thing she needs, as she has proven (to me) to be emotionally unstable, is to continue to be in the care of this dangerous predator.

The last thing I want to see is her digging herself into a bigger hole. Going on some kind of fantasy Bonnie and Clyde crime spree with this guy. An "Us Against the World" type of thing.

2. illeKllaH

illeKllaH Member

When was this posted? I didn't see a date on the website (link didn't work for me). Obviously it wasn't today. Have they checked security video, I wonder? Also interesting that they say to look for a red pickup with VA plates. If this is true, they would have had to get that vehicle from someone which would mean they have/had help.

Rite-Aid strikes me as kind of odd. Ours are never very crowded. I'd think he would want to blend in...but then again if there's not a lot of people at a store, there's less chance of him being seen.

3. KaylynnCouture

KaylynnCouture Well-Known Member

I can't find it anywhere else.

When was that sighting? If it's legit, it would have to be known to LE after the presser, otherwise I'm positive they would've mentioned it.

4. dee10134

dee10134 I'm BAAAAACK!

I was thinking about what appears to be an axe handle behind his back. Maybe he did purchase an axe and was holding it in his hand as they were leaving. He points out the camera to Brittany (which explains her looking directly at the camera) and hides the axe behind his back....

5. AmyMarie222

AmyMarie222 New Member

Just realized TS's MS is completely public, even on my mail computer. Pictures of her house on there, too. Not sure why it took me this long to figure that out.

6. cluciano63

cluciano63 Well-Known Member

Don't forget we can't bring anything from scanner thread up here...don't want to have thread closed...:(

7. CarmelEyesD

CarmelEyesD Well-Known Member

Brittany can also cut her hair, dye it or bleach it-which can change how she looks drastically.

8. sam24

sam24 New Member

Ok, can someone help me out. I pasted the url, is there some other 'trick' to inserting an image on here. Newbie can't figure it out!!

9. KeenEyes

KeenEyes livin' right & lovin' life

Rite Aid in FL or VA; sorry, don't have time to figure it out myself.

10. lishac23

lishac23 When love calls...I answer them

So we can talk about her comments right???

11. AmyMarie222

AmyMarie222 New Member

When I typed in "Rite Air Florence Blvd" I got:

2403 Florence Blvd
    Florence, Alabama 35630

12. KeenEyes

KeenEyes livin' right & lovin' life

Right click on pic, select "Copy Image Location". When you "Go Advanced" in your reply, click on the "Insert Image" button (looks like mountain w/sun or moon in right corner). Paste url there, click ok.

13. KaylynnCouture

KaylynnCouture Well-Known Member

Must be Florence, Florida or maybe Florence, Alabama.

I can't find a Florence in Virginia.

14. tfrohning

tfrohning Rest in Peace

15. AmyMarie222

AmyMarie222 New Member

Not sure if I'm allowed to post it, but I saw this comment on another website:

If anyone is looking for more pics of both Brittany and Jeff, follow the 'Rate Him Back' button on Tina's myspace page (as someone posted previously). Make sure you are logged into myspace and then accept the application to be added. It will bring you to a long list of pictures of Jeff and his family (two children I believe?). I dont know why they have not made these photos public?

16. SevenSeas

SevenSeas Active Member

[​IMG]

Is this from his FB?

17. danilea

danilea Member

18. danilea

danilea Member

I am new, sorry for multiple post. Above story updated at 4 oclock pm CST

19. Lera213

Lera213 New Member

I just woke up not long ago went to bed at 8am est. Anyway I do not know what time it was maybe around 10 am but I woke up to the sound of helicopters around my area. It could be nothing in that it could be Ft Eustis however I never head them around my house before.

20. Gizmorose

Gizmorose New Member

The only Florence Blvds., in cities named Florence are ALA and NM. Googled Rite Aid on Florence Blvd, Florence (no state). The only search result was Florence Blvd., Florence, Alabama....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.