GUILTY VA - Tina Smith, 41, slain, 12yo daughter abducted, Salem, 2 Dec 2010 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yipee!!!!!!!!!! So glad she's safe and the predator has been caught.

Coming back to VA; has been in touch w/her family; may have to get in touch w/Soc Serv out there.

Can't watch the presser/ I'm so glad they found her. I hope she is okay and I'm sad that her mother is gone. Seems like she has a loving extended family to help her through everything.

When will she come back? ASAP but may have to work with social svcs out there. Assuming a family member will go back.

Know her mom is dead? Yes.
How did she find out? Don't know.
BS is well, not harmed, no visible signs of injury.
Still looking for vehicle.
Questioning JE at this time but hasn't relayed info to Roanoke yet.
Located somewhere near a camp, within walking distance from retail store.

excellent news!!! They were located near a camp near the retail store.

Located "somewhere near a tent within walking distance of the retail store".

Willen you had asked what was extradition.

For example, a warrant was placed in one state for a persons arrest. But another state picks that person up for a different arrest. The originating state can ask for "extradition" or demand that person be "transported' to their state or country to be held accountable.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extradition_law_in_the_United_States

Located somewhere near a tent?; within walking distance to t retail store.

Doesn't have name of store.
Fantastic sense of relief - knows in his heart that it's b/c of MSM that she was found.

This is such a trip. I had a fleeting thought a couple days ago thinking I'd better keep a look out but then I thought it was unlikely they would be in California.

I don't know about anyone else but this freaking case needs to be used as an example as to why a NATIONWIDE Amber Alert should go out in all 52 states when a child is abducted.

He may waive extradition and be back in a week, or fight it and take months.

Take him to judicial officials in San Fran; if he refuses to waive extradition we will have to wait 30 days...

No additional charges (i.e.-murder) have been made against JE at this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj