VA - Virginia Tech Shooting, 32 murdered, 23 injured, 16 April 2007

i figured that was the problem, here on my end...i don't have a myspace acct......is anything else of interest there, ember?

just some very disturbed individuals, who are probably future menaces to society as well, congratulating him.

:furious: What a F*CK*D up world we live in when people think this is cool. sorry for the language, but that just makes me very angry.

Also, he seems to have been a ladies man...lots of college girls, I assume, on his page in provocative poses.
He must have been a druggie or dealer too because one of the girls keeps asking him when he's gonna give her some Adderall (sp?). Another girl says,"Hi Killa" which gave nme chills when I read that.....foreshawdowing, bigtime!

is the guy's picture on myspace, ember???....ctv is reporting he's/he was Asian...

No pix on myspace. But he does have some friends who posted re: the shooting that have pics. The people who posted the terrible comments giving him "props" on the shooting seem to be your ordinary dissillusioned college student who think they are uber-intelligent and work hard at being "dark and brooding" societal outcasts. :doh:

I get chills every time one of the newscasters call this the "biggest shooting in US history." I just know some freak will take that as a challenge.

He (the friend that posted on the alleged killer's myspace) wrote this in his blog today:

Monday, April 16, 2007

Time To Blow It All
Current mood: determined

Hopefully my devised plan will work for my fellow comrade. People view this world from an optimistic prospective. This is clearly not the case… Hopefully through the events which will unfold today, people will view this world from the cynical point of view as we do.

This world has been failing for a long time, and it's not long before the world will fall upon itself. We are just here to give the world an extra nudge along it's destructive journey.

I suspect, I'll be trialed as an accomplice as I hope. In this glory of fame, I'll be able to argue my point of view, and share it with others. And you'll listen to me, due to I'm in the spotlight, and you'll have to. You'll be wondering, what encouraged me, to create a scheme for my friend to murder so many… what encouraged me to manipulate him to cause such mass damage? I've already said...

Hopefully my friend will succeed... if not, I'll have to choose another.

I didn't see anything of interest. I don't even see how someone is claiming this is the shooter. Seems awfully early for that.

Maybe the info comes from someone who goes to school there. I am sure that there are students who know who the shooter is. I have been checking myspace profiles all afternoon for VA Tech students and have found several who are talking about the shooting. Mostly checking on each other but I have not gotten thru even half of them yet.

Bump so Close sees this. This thread is moving fast!

just some very disturbed individuals, who are probably future menaces to society as well, congratulating him.

:furious: What a F*CK*D up world we live in when people think this is cool. sorry for the language, but that just makes me very angry.

Also, he seems to have been a ladies man...lots of college girls, I assume, on his page in provocative poses.
He must have been a druggie or dealer too because one of the girls keeps asking him when he's gonna give her some Adderall (sp?). Another girl says,"Hi Killa" which gave nme chills when I read that.....foreshawdowing, bigtime!

He (the friend that posted on the alleged killer's myspace) wrote this in his blog today:

Monday, April 16, 2007

Time To Blow It All

Hopefully my devised plan will work for my fellow comrade. People view this world from an optimistic prospective. This is clearly not the case… Hopefully through the events which will unfold today, people will view this world from the cynical point of view as we do.

This world has been failing for a long time, and it's not long before the world will fall upon itself. We are just here to give the world an extra nudge along it's destructive journey.

I suspect, I'll be trialed as an accomplice as I hope. In this glory of fame, I'll be able to argue my point of view, and share it with others. And you'll listen to me, due to I'm in the spotlight, and you'll have to. You'll be wondering, what encouraged me, to create a scheme for my friend to murder so many… what encouraged me to manipulate him to cause such mass damage? I've already said...

Is there any way to know when this was posted? If it was before or after the shootings occured?

Monday, April 16, 2007

Time To Blow It All

He just posted that little manifesto. A few minutes ago he just had a post that said current mood: determined.

What a nut.

It says 8:19 a.m. April 16th.

I think he had the post started and then updated. When I viewed the page earlier he had one line, but not all the stuff that was just posted. He's online as we speak.

Monday, April 16, 2007

Time To Blow It All

Wow. That is just creepy AND scary.

I think he had the post started and then updated. When I viewed the page earlier he had one line, but not all the stuff that was just posted. He's online as we speak.

I think this needs to be reported to authorities, if they're not already aware.

Oh okay. That makes sense. It seems like a bunch of fake myspace accounts, to me. It could certainly be the killer and if it is, he had this planned out for awhile.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zorba347
Back