Vehicles

Do the tire prints show wear that indicates the car may have not had an alignment or there are bad front end parts? Cambrr off?
If we had the original photographs, measurements (if any) and access to the car, sure we could figure all that out. I would hope LE thought of this....

There are pictures available of all the tires on his car , they were a mismatched set , and at least one of them has those square shoulders that left exactly such an imprint on the DR driveway. The odds of another pedo in that area having those same oddball tires is one in a trillion.

Not sure which thread it was on but we looked at it closely a year or two ago.thanks

Even if Kevin came later, LE would not know that he was not there as part of a group. LE has no way of knowing if Kevin was there with Heinrich. ( I am not saying he was).

I cannot understand why LE moved on from Heinrich. They could not get anything on him, but why forget about him over the years?

That's an easy fix. Vote in a Sheriff who would be willing to share more information.

Oh I completely agree. There should have been multiple measurements on both the foot and tire prints. Should have been sketches with dimensions and characteristics and photo's with measurement reference scales next to them... Not seeing that anywhere.

Another thing to note is that in photographs, shadows, focus etc can really play with your perception. I guess we will just have to wait until more comes out...if ever.

Even if Kevin came later, LE would not know that he was not there as part of a group. LE has no way of knowing if Kevin was there with Heinrich. ( I am not saying he was).

I cannot understand why LE moved on from Heinrich. They could not get anything on him, but why forget about him over the years?

Yes , and what always stands out for me is LE tend to keep a lid on Heinrich as a suspect yet are quick to publicize any little thing about DR

I am cautious to say this but I wonder if Heinrich has some dirt on somebody in LE .... kinda like a blackmail or something ... you expose me I expose you sort of thing .

Yes , and what always stands out for me is LE tend to keep a lid on Heinrich as a suspect yet are quick to publicize any little thing about DR

I am cautious to say this but I wonder if Heinrich has some dirt on somebody in LE .... kinda like a blackmail or something ... you expose me I expose you sort of thing .

Over 26 years? Some are dead.

I would wager everything I own that those boys chased around a few months before Jacobs abduction were chased by Heinrich. I'll bet he drove by there everyday to see if they were back out and mistook Jacob, Trevor and Aaron for them.

I would wager everything I own that those boys chased around a few months before Jacobs abduction were chased by Heinrich. I'll bet he drove by there everyday to see if they were back out and mistook Jacob, Trevor and Aaron for them.

Which boys are you referring to?

Great question.

Not sure about the blackmail or something....no idea.....but something is amiss regarding the Heinrich to DR pivot. Appears to be a black hole...."everything Heinrich" suctioned in....and regurgitated as "everything DR"......just ODD.

Conspiratorially speaking.....If LE intentionally kept a lid on Heinrich and used DR as a ruse- hopefully to draw Heinrich out....then DR is complicit in the conspiracy-knowingly or unknowingly. Seems VERY doubtful. What remains is something within the machinations of LE.

Conspiratorially speaking.....If LE intentionally kept a lid on Heinrich and used DR as a ruse- hopefully to draw Heinrich out....then DR is complicit in the conspiracy-knowingly or unknowingly. Seems VERY doubtful. What remains is something within the machinations of LE.

Think about it. Is it thirty thousand pages of info? No computer. Videos. People saying they saw Jacob all over the place and LE having to investigate. Phone calls. Suspects that even WS thought were possible.

It looks clear now with it exposed, but really. 30000 pages? A long book is five hundred and you don't have to categorize and memorize the facts and correlate with other info.

And people move on, die and retire, wow!

Think about it. Is it thirty thousand pages of info? No computer. Videos. People saying they saw Jacob all over the place and LE having to investigate. Phone calls. Suspects that even WS thought were possible.

It looks clear now with it exposed, but really. 30000 pages? A long book is five hundred and you don't have to categorize and memorize the facts and correlate with other info.

And people move on, die and retire, wow!

Point taken. The case was overwhelming and confusing to say the least...and Kevin's tire tracks to top it all off..... But when the FBI re-entered the case....it didn't take them very long to single out Heinrich-despite the voluminous info. JMO.

Point taken. The case was overwhelming and confusing to say the least...and Kevin's tire tracks to top it all off..... But when the FBI re-entered the case....it didn't take them very long to single out Heinrich-despite the voluminous info. JMO.

Because of Jared's DNA, right?

Because of Jared's DNA, right?

No, they didn't have a DNA match until July 2015. Heinrich was on the FBI radar in September 2015 while at the same time SCSO and BCA were hot on Duane Hart's Trail. When the FBI assembled a CARD team in November they settled on Heinrich right away, 8 months before they had a DNA match.

No, they didn't have a DNA match until July 2015. Heinrich was on the FBI radar in September 2015 while at the same time SCSO and BCA were hot on Duane Hart's Trail. When the FBI assembled a CARD team in November they settled on Heinrich right away, 8 months before they had a DNA match.

I am confused. Isn't July 2015 before Sept 2015?

I am confused. Isn't July 2015 before Sept 2015?

Oops, September 2014, that's when SCSO was after Hart, and Ball was soon thereafter looking at Heinrich

Remind me why the DNA match took so long. I know DNA testing was generally not being used by law enforcement in the States in 1989 (it was used for the first time in Britain in 1987, in the case of Colin Pitchfork), but why did it take until 2015 for a match to be made? Sophisticated DNA typing (PCR, STR, mitochondrial) has been available for more than a decade, and Heinrich must have been in the system; or was he not? I'm sure this has been covered ad nauseam, but I don't remember.

Remind me why the DNA match took so long. I know DNA testing was generally not being used by law enforcement in the States in 1989 (it was used for the first time in Britain in 1987, in the case of Colin Pitchfork), but why did it take until 2015 for a match to be made? Sophisticated DNA typing (PCR, STR, mitochondrial) has been available for more than a decade, and Heinrich must have been in the system; or was he not? I'm sure this has beeneere covered ad nauseam, but I don't remember.

I have put many many links to why on here. Google DNA testing and the issues

Remind me why the DNA match took so long. I know DNA testing was generally not being used by law enforcement in the States in 1989 (it was used for the first time in Britain in 1987, in the case of Colin Pitchfork), but why did it take until 2015 for a match to be made? Sophisticated DNA typing (PCR, STR, mitochondrial) has been available for more than a decade, and Heinrich must have been in the system; or was he not? I'm sure this has been covered ad nauseam, but I don't remember.

Well the test results didn't take long once they tested Danny Heinrich's DNA vs the ball cap, and Jared's clothing, once they decided to test those items. It just took them a long, long time to think about testing against Danny. Recall that SCSO was testing Duane Hart in 2014. It was the FBI that took over the case in late 2014 and tested Heinrich's DNA in 2015.

SCSO collected hair from Danny Heinrich in 1990.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
L1752
Back