VERDICT is IN!! #1

Discussion in 'Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias' started by beach, May 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Suzanna

Suzanna New Member

I wanted someone to yell out, "Smile and say cheese Jodi!"

2. SmoothOperator

SmoothOperator Sadly what connects all these puzzles is that ther

just reposting MaryNo's perfect and yo the point explanation of how and why jurors would have found her guilty of BOTH PREMEDITATION AND FELONY MURDER..any who don't remember Juan explained this in closing arguments...

3. tralala1

tralala1 New Member

Did you notice the guy sitting near Travis' sisters who had a big smile on his face BEFORE the verdict was read? It's as if he knew she would be found guilty. Not a big toothy smile, but a definite twinkle in the eye smile!

4. HarvestMoon

HarvestMoon Well-Known Member

When Jodi Ann gets back to Estrella will she go to the same jail bed, wear the same outfit? What changes after today's conviction ?

5. GoAskAllie

GoAskAllie New Member

I think there is a misunderstanding. If the jury doesn't agree on death, then the judge will decide between LWOP or life with eligibility for parole after 25 years. Absolutely no guarantee she would be granted parole EVER, only eligible. With all 12 finding for first degree premeditated and the brutality of the crime, I can't imagine the Judge sentencing her to less than LWOP. IMO.

6. Sleuth5

Sleuth5 New Member

Well, it would be hard to disagree with much of what you've said about her here!

7. ljs713

ljs713 New Member

Does anyone know if the sentencing phase will be televised or on live stream tomorrow?

8. sammijo

sammijo New Member

Oh my gosh! HLN keeps showing it over and over, and of course I'm watching...

I cannot get over the killer's facial expression as she looks at the 12 people who just found her guilty of premeditated murder. She's so shocked and innocent-looking!!! Like, "How could you do this to me?!"

Where does she get her nerve?!!

9. katiedid2

katiedid2 New Member

Doncha remember! Nurmi said shed never show remorse.

10. dadgum

dadgum Member

It's there..slow to load. Only 16 comments remain, probably because most were vile and/or threatening Travis' family and prosecution.

11. josie1986

josie1986 Well-Known Member

not particularly :facepalm:

12. Jenivere

Jenivere New Member

I couldn't disagree more. She reaped the whirlwind. No one's jealous of her. 29 stab wounds, a gunshot to the head and a slit throat is about as 'extreme' as a murder can get. I'll leave it at that.

13. SunnyinMO

SunnyinMO Walk softly and carry a big stick

14. lisalove

lisalove New Member

Today I am so proud that I live in Arizona. I knew from the start they would find her guilty. We are a wild west state and hold people accountable. I am SO happy right now.
    Prayers to the family that they can find some sort of peace now knowing justice has been served. Love to you Alexanders!

15. TorisMom003

TorisMom003 New Member

Actually the reason so many are happy with the verdict is because Jodi deserved to be found guilty of first degree premeditated murder. Travis is not being portrayed as a saint at all. Travis was human, like the rest of us. And he in no way shape or form deserved anything that Jodi did to him, including the overkill.

It matters not if someone is good looking, young, blonde, female, old, ugly, male...........murder is murder. A look at the site that this is proves that it matters not about those things. Justice was served today, people are thankful and happy about it. Not sure why anyone feels the need to rain on that feeling or try and guilt someone about their feelings either. Perhaps those unhappy with the verdict or the mood in the thread may want to move on for now to something else and come back when the mood is more to their liking. Just a suggestion as I feel it is completely unfair to have someone voice their opinions of other posters not behaving in the manner they feel we should.

MOO

16. Chelly

Chelly Well-Known Member

Juan is calling Dr Horn, the state's only aggravation witness, to testify tomorrow. He will take up most of the afternoon testifying, according to CNN.

This addresses the cruelty of the murder.

17. Eidetic

Eidetic Open your eyes to the millions of lies that they t

Finally, justice. :beersign:

18. Albertasleuth

Albertasleuth New Member

The ME will be the first one up tomorrow to prove the cruelty of the crime.

19. BritsKate

BritsKate Well-Known Member

I couldn't disagree more. If Jodi has incurred wrath it is as much because of her actions after viciously slaughtering Travis as the crime itself. I highly doubt there would be so much rancor had she not made it her mission to destroy him over and over again. (Unless the State agreed to a plea deal, of course.)

Not pretty. Not blonde any longer. And I felt as much relief when hearing the verdicts for Scott Peterson, Susan Smith, Darlie Routier, Stacey Barker, D'Andre Lane, Mark Hacking, Neil Entwhistle, Jason Young and many more.

MOO

20. I Object!

I Object! Active Member

No victim is a saint. We all have our failings. To sensationalize those failings in an effort to thwart justice can and will cause people to dislike a defendant beyond the crime for which he or she is being tried.

This IS an extreme crime. Jodi IS a danger to any unwilling objects of her affection/obsession. I suppose her defense attorneys are learning that right about now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.