Verdict is IN- GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, who caught the interview with JA after the verdict? myfoxphoenix

I COMPLETELY expect her to ask for the death penalt, using her best attempt at being a drama queen martyr.

For those who are HLN'ed out, May I suggest the Silver Fox, one Andy Cooper...

First he's covering the wonderful rescues of the three young women in Ohio and later in the show he'll cover JA verdict and her "Suicide protocol"

I can't take anymore NG or HLN. No way, no how.

It's time to stop giving this convicted murderer a platform. Please media...just stop.

MOO

She wants to die .. probably so she can stalk Travis in the afterlife.

God works in mysterious ways. I would have kept private the monetary gift I sent the alexander family. But because of how this happened! i had to share. With yall.I don't think this was a coincidence my mail ran before the verdict was read! I RECIEVED a thank you card from the alexander family! Asking me to keep praying that justice would be served. I came back upstairs and the verdict was read. They had no idea I would recieve the .card on verdict day before the verdict was read.

Divine intervention!!!

She just said she considers death the ultimate freedom and would prefer death to life.

OK wait. I heard Nancy or someone talking about "how long Travis suffered".

I mean, didn't we argue that she did this and her story didn't fit because it all happened in 62 seconds or whatever?
NOT THAT I WANT HER TO GET ANYTHING LESS THAN THE DEATH PENALTY!

But I don't know how we can argue one thing to get her there...and then argue the opposite to make sure it happens?

That doesn't make sense to me!

And regarding the Fox interview. OK, if they say it has happened in the last 2 hours, so be it. I am shocked - not just surprised but sincerely shocked - the State would allow that to happen. That her lawyers would allow a highly charged defendant to go public so quickly.

Maybe that's what the "loud argument" was about?

BBM
Even if Travis' brutal murder only took 62 seconds, that does not mean that Travis didn't suffer horrifically. I can only imagine that 62 seconds feels like 62 hours when you are being brutalized.

She's on now! saying she would rather get the DP. Guess that's why the jail put her on suicide watch. She must have done these interviews before going back to jail.

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/

I know some will disagree and that's ok,but I would rather see her get life in prison.Death is quick and over with,but life will insure she
has to stare at those 4 walls for a very long time.She will get old,gray,wrinkled,and look like the witch she truly is.She will fear for her life every day that someone might stab or rape her violently.She will suffer,because she will not have a luxury life,she so wanted.She will have to sit there and swallow her own spit and lies.

After conviction. Also put heron suicide watch

I wish these people in the media wouldn't interview her. She's a media wh*re and always has been. She loves the attention and doesn't deserve anymore than she's already gotten. :twocents:

The last woman executed in AZ was in the 1930's. I want Jodi to sit in a dark, empty concrete cell 23 hours a day for the rest of her miserable life. It will be decades before she would even be up for execution.

only thing I can say is :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

LMAO, hubby just told me he wants to do the Juan Martinez happy dance with me!!!:blushing:

Oh, I disagree. It's very relevant! Was it cruel? Did he suffer? The ME said if he was shot first, he would have quickly lost consciousness.

You're right, it is relevant. The state will argue that since the knife was first, the slaying was more cruel. And that mean ANOTHER round between Dr Horn and Willmot on the sequence of events! :(

Oh geez
Showing the interview now
I feel overwhelmed, need to take it one day at a time
Unexpected for me yes b/c no predmeditation on my part, I can see why it would look that way; could see felony b/c of the way law written but not premeditation
Talks about the lies she told to hide the things she didn't want people to know
Worse outcome would be natural life, longevity runs in my family, I would probably live a long time...
I said years ago would rather than get death; it is the ultimate freedom
I hope that now verdict rendered they can find peace, I don't think they will find the peace they would like but maybe greater peace now and move on and remember their brother the way they want to....

More later they said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member