Verdict is IN- GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER

Discussion in 'Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias' started by beach, May 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yuzu-lemon

yuzu-lemon New Member

2. Sweetiemom

Sweetiemom Well-Known Member

After watching and listening to Arias latest tale of woe, I see no remorse, nothing that remotely makes her any more human than she is. She is a cold blooded murderer who thinks she is above all this. May she rot in hell.

3. Sleuth5

Sleuth5 New Member

I don't think horizontal stripes is the right look for Nurmi. Just sayin'.

4. Love Never Fails

Love Never Fails Well-Known Member

Hi. I saw a snippet of attorney Mark Eiglarsh and he said Jodi will continue to seek ways to speak out and have attention even if she is on death row. He said the best we could do is pay her no attention, no interviews and forget her. Fortunately, we can do this!

5. oaktree

oaktree New Member

You fell for her lies! She's using reverse pyschology. She really wants LWOP.

6. concernedmother

concernedmother Well-Known Member

Since she is convicted will she be in prison clothes now for the rest of the trial?

7. Kentucky Gal

Kentucky Gal New Member

I don't believe ALV would be able to keep her commissary account full. Ibelieve Jodi is limited to basic amount since the Alexander's will be filling a womgful death case against Jodi. Basically Jodi's s*rewed! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

8. makayla

makayla Well-Known Member

sorry, I was referring to the defendant . . . guess I was trying to read the posts too fast this morning

9. BrendaStar

BrendaStar New Member

Actually I thought that Jodi already looks like she is on death row with her stringy hair and sallow complexion. No doubt that is where she is going to end up because of the cruel and heinous nature of the murder of Travis Alexander. Juan will not have any difficulties in proving that in the aggravation phase of the trial. Who do you think is going to beg to save Jodi's life in the sentencing phase?

10. Love Never Fails

Love Never Fails Well-Known Member

Oh!!
    Est I forget....

Jodi said any woman who doesn't believe her has never been abused. LOLOLOLOLOLOL..

I have a flash for you Jodi, abused and battered women are EXACTLY the ones who don't believe you.

11. Venom

Venom Well-Known Member

Was JA's family in court for the verdict? Her dad, siblings? And is it true that they flew back home?

12. concernedmother

concernedmother Well-Known Member

JA got M1 and that works for me. She will never have the opportunity to hurt someone else.I dont care what they do with her now.

13. Gypseagirl

Gypseagirl Member

BBM = I feel the same way.

14. Ammonitida

Ammonitida New Member

Death row is much harsher than prison in the general population. Your isolated for most of the day with nothing but a TV in a small cell. Visitation is reduced severely. It will be torture for her.

15. geevee

geevee Well-Known Stickie

16. Thurston

Thurston Member

And it does not help her one bit!

If I believed Arias - after hearing her say that Travis Alexander's siblings look like him so she does not look at them because she does not want to see her abuser. I would think, "I may have believed her - but it is a good thing that she is kept away from society either with LWOP or DP because what if I she were to get out, and, I reminded her of Travis Alexander - she is capable of falling back into her fog and stabbing anyone that reminds her of Travis Alexander 29 times, slicing their throats and shooting them in the head."

I do not know what Arias wanted to accomplish with that interview - I think it was:

"I do not want everyone talking about Travis Alexander and his family now that a Guilty Verdict has come in. I will give an interview after the verdict so everyone is still talking about ME Jodi Arias - even after the guilty verdict. I will make sure that I get all of the attention after the verdict by giving the interview. News outlets and people will still be talking about me, me, me after the verdict."

How could a person that cared about what just happened in the courtroom - the verdict being read, the reaction of Travis Alexander's family and friends, the reaction from Arias' family - leave the courtroom after being told by 12 jurors "yes (I find YOU guilty)," leave the courtroom after putting their family through almost five years of turmoil including the 4 month long trial - sit down and give an interview?

Arias did not only give an interview - she behaved as though she was a very important person discussing anything other than being found guilty of stabbing Travis Alexander 29 times, slicing his throat and shooting him in the head (and everything she did before and after the murder).

I am afraid that Arias is satisfied with herself - I am afraid that she is satisfied knowing that Travis Alexander no longer is alive, and, she took his life - that she is satisfied that his family and friends have the images of his slaughtered body in their minds - that she is satisfied that Deanna R. and any other possible love interests know the details of her sex life with Travis Alexander.

I think that only a satisfied person could have left that courtroom and gave that interview.

17. Gypseagirl

Gypseagirl Member

Mom, Aunt and Grandmother from what I could see. also the grandmother "walked" out of the court building. I really don't know what the wheelchair was for in court.

18. ExigentPlan

ExigentPlan Opinionated A**hole

Darn. Before that fight, yesterday was supposed to be the 1 out of 10 days that Nurmi liked JA. Oh well, welcome to our world Nurmi and hate her 10 out of 10 days!

19. Celeskitty

Celeskitty New Member

I saw her mother and grandmother there (I had heard her aunt was there but I didn't see her). I'm not sure if they went back to Yreka, I have heard that rumor too.

20. Linda7NJ

Linda7NJ Well-Known Member

Thank you!
    Thanks not the entire video. I'd love to see it uncut .., the raw interview is 45 minutes long. That's what I want to see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.