Verdict is IN- GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I could be proven wrong - I was yesterday after all.

But I don't believe that Jodi has been able to give an interview since the verdict was handed down. I just don't believe that would happen.

If I were to guess, it's an old interview and they are just creating hype - like all news is now known for!

I am a bit subdued now...after downing a half bottle of champagne. I don't drink, so I am so sleepy! LOL!!

Good point...it may be pre recorded. It's hard to imagine them taping and cutting an interview in such a short time.

Jodi will be on Greta Van Sustern's On the Record on the Fox News Channel tonight....

Please spread the word. Some may want to see those lying words she's going to puke out!

Thanks I will DVR that too.

Is it correct that the Crime Radio tonight with Chris Hughes and Katie will be on at 9 pm? That's 11:00 my time....past my bedtime.

I know some will disagree and that's ok,but I would rather see her get life in prison.Death is quick and over with,but life will insure she
has to stare at those 4 walls for a very long time.She will get old,gray,wrinkled,and look like the witch she truly is.She will fear for her life every day that someone might stab or rape her violently.She will suffer,because she will not have a luxury life,she so wanted.She will have to sit there and swallow her own spit and lies.

Mr Pizza and I were just reflecting on Juan Martinez. What a definition of a Master of Prosecution and a representative of our Court System. He had the courage of his conviction and belief in the Justice system. He represented Travis and he represented the family and us the people. All along, he never had notes, he never had co council, he only had his belief to attain Justice for Travis and his loved ones.

It was truly awesome to watch him slaughter the defendant's defense and get this unanimous vote of Premeditated Murder.

The verdict today will be one of those moments where you know exactly were you were when you heard.

Thank you Juan Martinez :blowkiss:

He's pretty awesome, isn't he?:rockon:

He is brilliant in the courtroom and he has a passion for both the law and the families of murder victims. :loveyou:

I can honestly say that I am very pleased with the verdict - even if that sounds harsh. JA claimed "domestic abuse", but she never PROVED it!! It was PROVEN that she killed Travis again and again (I know you can only die once, but she used several methods to over-kill him). She then went on for months and DESTROYED his character with only HER words. She didn't prove he abused her or many of the other things that she claimed on the stand against him. She proved time and again that she can and does lie. There was proof that she stalked and harassed him before his death. There is absolute proof that she is the one that killed him. There - in her very own words - are claims that he was extremely good to her. There - in her own words again - is proof that she liked their "kinky stuff". She likely begged for it. She likely instigated it on many occasions. I do NOT feel sorry for her.

I DO admire Travis's family. I DO think that Travis was well liked and admired. It is amazing how many people that did not know Travis in life have come to like him in death.

Today is a good day! I am SO glad that the jury did not believe her act. That is all that it was - every day in court - an act! She showed her true emotions - or lack of them - today. It would not surprise me in the least if she was yelling at her attorney. She will blame them rather than herself for her conviction. She will be angry, sad for herself, but never remorse for killing a beautiful person.

Do these HLN people not know yet that she apparently is going to go in there and beg for the death penalty? LOL

Did Juan give a statement? I've been out and about

Jaun will say absolutely nothing until the sentencing is finsih and done with..Then and only then will he ever say one word...Course we all lknow he speaks to Travis's Family constantly...BUT as much as he a Victim advocate..at this point he is just with the victim's family....ONCE final decision is made for sentencings..Ya gotta know He will make a STATEMENT!!:heartbeat::blue: and hopefully give a shoutout to Napoleon too:beagle: :blushing: I truly Loved seeing that Bassett Hound yesterday named Bentley with sign on asking for Justice for Napoleon :please:

One look at Samantha, Steven or Dave Hall and I'm in tears. God Bless Travis' loved ones...

Does anyone know if Jodi & her lawyers will NOT be able to argue their version of events (she was attacked & acted in self defense/sudden passion) since the jury convicted her of 1st degree premeditated & felony murder during this next sentencing phase?

We're done with all that. My understanding is tomorrow we start on whether this was cruel. Nobody thinks they have an expert coming so we may just get dr. Horn. I guess nurmi can try to say it wasn't cruel in his opening, but how???

All the evidence says this was a savage attack so I don't know what he can even say about it.

Thanks I will DVR that too.

Is it correct that the Crime Radio tonight with Chris Hughes and Katie will be on at 9 pm? That's 11:00 my time....past my bedtime.

Danng, I have to cancel Nashville for her?
Ohh, people acting a fool on HLN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members