Verdict is IN- GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok HLN showed grandma walking .. manipulation big time. She's not 'frail'.

I had already packed up my laptop for the night when I saw grandma walking out of the courthouse. I booted my computer back up just to comment on that. Wheelchair???? No way she needs it. The whole family lies. As Nurmi would call it, lying by omission. Grandma, and dad are using health for a sympathy vote for Jodi. I gotta admire the dad for not showing his face in court. I can only hope he's doing it because he knows she killed him in cold blood, and he refuses to be a part of it. That, or he's afraid they are going to pull a Jose Baez and accuse him of..........well, you know!
Boy, the family didn't look very upset, did they? I noticed Jean C wasn't welcome at their little "going away" party, either. How's that feel Jean?

So, Dr. McYummy, AKA the ME, is the only one testifying, that we know of, thus far? I like watching him put JW in her place.

And thank goodness we had the eye guy on the stand, proving that either Jodi or a German shepherd was holding a camera when she took TA's picture! Made all the difference!

Ya gotta hand it to the DT. They ran everything up the flag pole they could. And no one would salute.

It was scary and irritating to watch JSS bend over backwards to give the defense every opportunity to do a great job, but now that we have our verdict, I'm glad. No one can say that the judge favored the prosecution or that the Defense didn't get to present a fair case.

I wonder if she will be allowed to use pencils tomorrow since she is on suicide protocol. I would think anything with a sharp point should be kept away, would love to see her in handcuffs for safety measures.

I wonder how JW will feel when JA leans in close to chat next time?

Yes. I think what happened to the defense was that Jodi was driving the bus. I have no doubt every attorney she had told her to go for heat of passion/sudden rage due to psychiatric issues type of defense. And whatever you do SHOW REMORSE.
No way self defense was ever going to work after the jury saw the pic of nine stab wounds in the BACK!

But Miss Jodi would not allow it. There is nothing wrong with her. Yes, she's "borderline"...borderline GENIUS in her mind. It was going to be self defense and trash Travis no matter what.

:goodpost:

I'll see your Shrimp & Grits and raise you one

crawfish.jpg

Crawfish Etouffe

Has anyone trustworthy confirmed that JA's grandma was seen out of the wheelchair? BK for starters...anyone?

The JA supporters are particularly carping and bitter tonight. Can't imagine what's wrong?

Round three with Dr. Horn tomorrow. Life is alright again.

:loveyou: :loveyou: :loveyou: :loveyou: :loveyou: :loveyou: :loveyou:

:loveyou: :loveyou: :loveyou: :loveyou: :loveyou: :loveyou: :loveyou:

OMG HLN enough!! Now I know why everyone doesn't like HLN After Dark.

LOL - I'm not watching HLN After Darkness - Can't really say what I think about them since there are "rules" here that I'm still waiting for since the original rules I read when I joined here or something like that...

Ryan Burns was on Greta, he said that on May 30th ja texted/chat with him about going to visit him. Also March 09 she sent him a 9 page letter, telling him he was never in danger and he was a *advertiser censored* of the state.

it will re air later tonite.

Yeah and ol grany was keeping up with those walking fast. By the way did granny she any emotion during verdict reading? Did mom or aunt! I was too busy watching the Alexander family.

No, they didn't blink an eye until they were on they're way out.. sans wheel chair

No kidding, I was waiting to see her fling her wheelchair of her shoulder and sprint....wow, just wow....

She even trips over something like 5 steps out of the door and no one goes over to attend to her, she continues walking, at a fast pace no less, and doesn't stop or even look down to rub her leg or anything! holy canoli batman! this is just...wow, just wow as you said!:facepalm:

She can probably walk short distances and as long as there is a place to sit inside she can manage. Taking care of my mom for so many years....
The grandmother may also find it more comfortable sitting in a wheelchair for an extended period of time (court day) than in one of the standard court chairs.

They are talking about JA's mother on After Dark. I have to say that my heart broke for SA when I watched her interview with Det. Flores. But after watching her behavior during the trial, with the laughing etc., I am sorry to say that I really don't feel anything for her right now. As a mother, I really don't like saying that but I really feel nothing.

ITA, She sat silent for years and years being urged that her Daughter has a mental problem and was in denial or didn't care or whatever. She did nothing. Leaving others at risk. She is bizarre. Strange faces during the trial. I don't feel much at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson