Verdict is IN- GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone trustworthy confirmed that JA's grandma was seen out of the wheelchair? BK for starters...anyone?

There was a videotape of her walking out of the jail with the family -- she was keeping up quite well and did not look frail in any way

You mean round four

He testified 3 times already, twice I believe in the same shirt and tie ;)

Once in CIC, again in rebuttal and third in surrebuttal. Sorry. :blushing:

I'm expecting him to be more relaxed against JW, considering the conviction is in the bag. Should be another slam dunk.

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 5m

Defense emails #travisalexander friend 2 testify "For" #jodiarias in death penalty phase - hear what he plans to tell jurors @10pm #abc15

They're calling one of Travis' friends to testify for JA? What? I guess JA won't just willingly say kill me, she wants at least some semblance of begging for her life.

If this is Dan Freeman I will vomit.

No, he didn't achieve that.

Speaking of Baez, after seeing Judge Perry on some morning show, it reminded me of this funny moment from CA trial.

Baez: "if it pleases the court..."
Judge Perry: "It does NOT"

Gotta love Judge Perry. He told it like it was.

Justice has been served! Prayers for Travis and his family...

Thank you Juan Martinez! Thank you, thank you, thank you...

Few words, but summed us all up. Thank-you and/or Bless you. your knew bbf jacalynl

Well that was an emotional roller coaster for the family. Fortunately, this was a very wise and attentive jury. I honestly think the big difference between KC and this case is the sequestration of the jury. For this jury it was like going to work everyday and they could go home every night.

They did put up with a lot. They couldn't talk about the trial, their spouses had to screen things they'd recorded, they couldn't let anyone know they were a juror, and I'm sure a lot of people figured it out. They probably had to tell people a lot that they couldn't talk about the case and many other inconveniences I may have missed.

The good thing is they could go home and hug their family, read their kids bedtime stories, eat dinner with the family and do all of the other things that let a family have a normal family life. They probably didn't feel like running out of the courtroom and into the free world like the KC jury probably did.

In the end all of the talking heads were just that. Talking heads. Those who said that the men would go easy on her because she's pretty were wrong. Those who said the women would be sympathetic, were wrong. These jurors took their jobs seriously. They took notes, they paid attention and didn't rush to judgment.

I have to give applause all the way around. Juan, Flores, Judge Sherry, the prosecution witness', and all of those who supported the Alexander family.

It's nice to see justice served in a high profile case for once.

Going to call it a night here, folks :) What a wonderful and blessed day. I can go to sleep without that knot in my stomach :) Stay safe, sleep well....TY all for being here today as always .... I wouldn't have wanted to go through this with anyone else! Hugs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong