Verdict is IN- GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe JA is giving interviews. Well I guess I can. WHAT a narcissist! Guess Nancy blew her chance. LOL I wonder how much JA is getting paid. Oh, can we call her FJA now?

Um, I'm still fairly nevv here: can I ask about the meaning of the F in FJA, or does it mean vvhat I think it means?

We're done with all that. My understanding is tomorrow we start on whether this was cruel. Nobody thinks they have an expert coming so we may just get dr. Horn. I guess nurmi can try to say it wasn't cruel in his opening, but how???

All the evidence says this was a savage attack so I don't know what he can even say about it.

(BBM to answer question.)
Nurmi will probably say something like, "How can it be cruel, when she doesn't even remember doing it? :winner:

1 John 5:14-15

And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us: And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him.

:rose:God Bless Travis Alexander's dear family. Finally, justice is served. RIP Travis. The world knows the truth. :rose:

Extraordinary job by the prosecution, detective, and all their witnesses in an effort to bring some peace and closure to the Alexander family - well done.

Thank you Websleuths and mods for a great forum, which provided so many of us - who were touched by Travis - a place to commiserate and share thoughts with each other.

Take care all. :seeya:

Fox News are going to preview the interview next .. that's the one I see here if they're different regionally in the States ..

Um, I'm still fairly nevv here: can I ask about the meaning of the F in FJA, or does it mean vvhat I think it means?

Felon Jodi Arias I think

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Any lawyers here? I was just wondering if JA will go back to her usual cell, with her cellie and all the indigent girls and her stash of munchies or will she be put under suicide watch?

Breaking News. Suicide watch.

OK wait. I heard Nancy or someone talking about "how long Travis suffered".

I mean, didn't we argue that she did this and her story didn't fit because it all happened in 62 seconds or whatever?

NOT THAT I WANT HER TO GET ANYTHING LESS THAN THE DEATH PENALTY!

But I don't know how we can argue one thing to get her there...and then argue the opposite to make sure it happens?

That doesn't make sense to me!

And regarding the Fox interview. OK, if they say it has happened in the last 2 hours, so be it. I am shocked - not just surprised but sincerely shocked - the State would allow that to happen. That her lawyers would allow a highly charged defendant to go public so quickly.

Maybe that's what the "loud argument" was about?

They're placing her on 'suicide protocol' due to some statements made during the interview .. LOL :great:

Does this mean she gets put in the cell with bumpers on the wall that she terrified she didn't want to be in?

Just kind of hit me that after all that to-do over the Heat of Passion charge, it apparently didn't get any consideration at all. Heh, heh.

Oh, I disagree. It's very relevant! Was it cruel? Did he suffer? The ME said if he was shot first, he would have quickly lost consciousness.

That's the whole reason she claimed she shot him first. It was a big deal to the DT to make the jury think that.

Cuz then it's not so horrific. And the jury didn't buy it.

Yep, very relevant! It determines whether the jury goes to the penalty phase.

I've always thought the lie about the GSW first was bad for her.

Like JM, I was pleased to see her stick with it.

The lying 'Einsteinian' torture-murderess is on the fast track to pentobarbital by her own doing.

JATweet_zps7d8c8219.jpg

What will the self-proclaimed 'genius' narcissist tweet next?

"If I killed Travis, I would beg for the death penalty"?

I'm not holding my breath.

We only thought we saw desperation before.

When the jurors find cruelty as the aggravator, Nurmi, Willmott and Arias will be completely off the rails on a crazy train during the mitigation phase.

Jodi Ann Arias promised to trash Travis in order to torture his family.

She may have spent the last six months trashing him to death.

Her death, that is.

Creepy, but I read they hung that Arizona woman executed in the 1930's and her head popped off. :eek: Those were the words they used, not my words.

Yes, it can happen if the height of the fall was too high OR if the noose was not right OR if the rope was too thin. There is a tremendous force when a body falls and that is why during hanging, the rope is a certain really thick rope and the noose is so large with coils coming up around the noose. I think they tried to standardize the height of the fall too.

Maybe Jodi can choose that method or firing squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member