Verdict is IN- GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michelle Lee ‏@myhlee 4m

MCSO says #JodiArias gave an interview to FOX10 based on "a promise she previously made," but no more media interviews will be allowed.

HLN just said that Jodi is on suicide watch--apparently that's standard procedure after a conviction such as this.

Poor Jodi :floorlaugh:

I think it should be CMJAA
Convicted murderer jodo ann arias

No, Fox said post verdict interview. I just heard it! And he said and an interview with Greta already, incredibly, or something in that vain.

So, JA was mugging for the camera instead of boarding her bus back to jail? Sounds like it.

"Was crying when the interview started....surprised by the verdict."

OMG preview, she surprised at verdict, sorry for family, wishes she'd just told the police the truth from beginning instead of concocting all these stories .. and PRAISED THE JURY.

STREAMING http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/

Fox News reporting JA interview will air at 10 eastern with Greta

JA said she was shocked at verdict
If she had it to over she would have told the truth from the beginning!!!
Puke

Shut up Jodi, just shut up

Insert nasally voice: "Oh are you saying you never told Det. Flores that you thought it was the gunshot first?" "Is your report fully accurate, Dr. Horn?" "Well you never got to actually examine the brain to determine the wound track because it was not possible, right, Dr. Horn, Right, right?"

And you (Dr Horn) never did any research, right. How many times and how many way did Jennifer W. ask him, Dr Horn said no.. Like you know, research is much more important then hands on. lol my opinion only.

WHO would be calm enough to speak to the media had they been found guilty of a crime? Wow, she is evil. Coldblooded. Juan should play her new videos in court.

Maybe he will! What is it with murderesses (IMO (CMA)) yelling at their attorneys in holding cells?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam